shaddow vs. PAL ANABOLIC EDGE (sponsored) *PLUS* Activate Xtreme, IGF-2 & Divanex!!!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
shaddow vs. PAL ANABOLIC EDGE (sponsored) *PLUS* Activate Xtreme, IGF-2 & Divanex!!!

Due to a hamstring injury, this log is on hold until further notice!!!

shaddow vs. ANABOLIC EDGE
(sponsored)

with help from

Activate Xtreme, IGF-2 & Divanex!!!

Special thanks to PALO ALTO LABS for sponsoring me and for the opportunity to log ANABOLIC EDGE!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PRODUCT DETAILS:

ANABOLIC EDGE by PALO ALTO LABS

Let's face it. Your body hates extra muscle. While muscle is required for function, mobility, strength, and protection, it takes an awful amount of time and energy to build and maintain real muscle mass. In order to boost muscle mass, the body requires more protein and sleep and it has to strengthen the joints, ligaments and tendons, it also takes 100 calories each day to maintain one pound of muscle. Compare that to the body's favorite tissue: fat, the most dense source of stored energy and a reserve fuel tank for the body in time of crisis. The body loves fat; it's easy to store, easy to maintain, and one pound of fat is 3500 extra calories for a rainy day.

Your body's main goal is to maintain homeostasis (stability) throughout the day. When the body is stressed or influenced by external stimuli, it immediately releases hormones to counter the stressor or stimuli and bounce back to its optimal state of stability. But it's impossible to pack on muscle without swaying the balance away from the norm and into the Anabolic zone. In order to keep growing in size and strength, its imperative that you maintain the Anabolic zone, but all it takes is a bad day in the gym or a hiccup in your diet to swing your body out of the Anabolic zone and into catabolism, the state in which your body will actually break-down and consume your valued muscle tissue for energy.

Illegal steroids are so successful thanks to their ability to lock you into the Anabolic zone, leaving you with clothes-tearing gains and a massive surge in strength. But for those who don't want to risk the side effects and legal concerns of steroids, what does it take to lock into the Anabolic zone? You need an ANABOLIC EDGE.

Q. What is Anabolic Edge?

Anabolic Edge is the world's first athletic performance enhancing product designed to promote extreme muscle growth while greatly enhancing your body's muscle endurance. Anabolic Edge can be used alone for extreme muscle building effects or used as part of your post pro-testosterone cycle support. Users of Anabolic Edge can expect to experience impressive gains in overall athletic endurance and anabolic activity resulting in dense, lean muscle growth.

Q. What Does Anabolic Edge do?

• Designed to rapidly increase ATP and Oxygen utilization
• Increases Aerobic & Anaerobic Endurance
• Enhances your body's ability for Aerobic & Anaerobic Recovery
• Modulates estrogenic receptors while controlling Aromatase
• Boosts Natural Testosterone Levels

Q. What sets Anabolic Edge apart from all the other natural anabolics?

Anabolic Edge works with your body to create the ultimate environment for maximum anabolic activity, enhanced energy and performance (without the use of stimulants), and increased oxygen utilization to help fuel your muscle and growth. Anabolic Edge's anti-aromatase properties help to ensure that your testosterone production is utilized to the fullest extent without losing excess testosterone to estrogen conversion. The only way to pack on lean, dense muscle is to alter your body's state of homeostasis towards a constant state of anabolism, thus allowing your muscles to consistently grow in size and strength rather than being broken down as a source of energy for the body.

Q. What is in Anabolic Edge?

Supplement Facts:

Serving Size: 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container: 60

Proprietary Blend 1586 mg †
Cordyceps Sinensis 8% Cordycepic Acid 0.4% Adenosine
Resveratrol yielding 98% Trans Resveratrol
Rhodiola Rosea. Ext 4% Rosavins
Sulbutiamine
Agaricus Bisporus Extract
Procyanadin
Ophiopogon Root

Q. How do I take Anabolic Edge?

For males under 200lbs:
For best results, take 2 tablets, 2 times per day. For best results, maintain use of Anabolic Edge for 4 to 8 weeks.

For males over 200lbs:

For best results, take 3 tablets, 2 times per day. For best results, maintain use of Anabolic Edge for 4 to 8 weeks.
Activate Xtreme by Designer Supplements

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 60

Proprietary Blend 1250 mg †
Divanil™ [3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95%)]
Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins)
Icarrin (Standardized 20% Extract Of Epimedium)
Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C)
Basella Alba PE (10:1)

Directions:
Take 1 serving 2-3 times per day. For best results, use for 4 to 8 weeks. Do not exceed 8 weeks of continuous use.
Divanex by NutraPlanet

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 1 capsule
Servings per Container: 120

Amount Per Serving
Stinging Nettle Root
Standardized to contain 95% 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran (400mg)

Directions:
As an herbal supplement, take 1 capsule up to three times daily with meals.
IGF-2 by Applied Nutriceuticals

Supplement Facts

Serving Size: 2-4 capsules, see dosing chart
Servings per Container: 60-120

Amount Per Serving
Propietary Blend:

Safed Musli (50% Extract)*Mucuna Pruriens (standardized to 25% L-Dopa)*Rhodiola Rosea* (3% Rosavins)*Dodder Seed* (Cuscuta Chineses)*

Directions:
Take first dose on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, 45 minutes before a meal. On non-workout days, take second dose in same fashion. On workout days, take second dose 45 minutes before workout, on an empty stomach. Take third dose on an empty stomach 45 minutes before bed time for maximal effectiveness.

DOSAGE CHART:
Body Weight Divided Doses
(pounds) (3 x day)
Up to 150 2 Capsules (6 Daily)
200 3 Capsules (9 Daily)
250+ 4 Capsules (12 Daily)
Additional supplements listed below...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DIET:

BULKING, BABY!!!!!!!! :woohoo:

God it feels good to be off my perpetual cut!!

:food: :food: :food:

Eating is one of my favorite things in the world to do, and I don't skimp on food. I am very meticulous with my diet, and I'm not the type to get tempted into eating crap. Monday through Friday my diet does not stray at all. Weekends my timing is usually a little off and I might miss a meal, but I will usually just combine more food into my other meals to make up for it. Sometimes I have a cheat meal once a week, sometimes I don't. Cheat meals for me are sushi, bbq, burgers, things like that; they are generally still very high in protein.

According to Fitday, my workout day caloric intake is >5,752, and non-workout days is 4,791. LOL. I didn't realize it was that high, but I was losing weight at 3,700kcal, so what the heck.

43/30/27 P/C/F

Some people might say I am over-eating, and some people might say I am taking in too much protein (540g), but I'm sticking with what I've been doing cuz it works for me.

Additionally, I drink at least 2 gallons of water every day, probably closer to 3. I rarely drink anything that isn't water.

I will also be abstaining from alcohol completely while running this cycle.

Meals are as follows:

Meal 1:
1 cup oatmeal, ground flax seed, 1 scoop ON, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, 1 cup egg whites, 2 whole eggs, cheddar cheese

Meal 2:
BIG chicken breast, spinach, almonds, 1 apple

Meal 3:
Tuna sandwich with salsa & mustard, & ground flax seed on 15-grain, 1 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop ON

Meal 4:
BIG chicken breast, spinach, 1 tomato, 100g whole grain pasta

Pre-workout meal:
1 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop ON

Post-workout meal:
1 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop ON, 1 banana

Meal 5:
BIG chicken breast, spinach, 1 tomato, 100g whole grain pasta

Meal 6:
3/4 lb. 93% lean ground beef, spinach, cheddar cheese

Yes, I love oatmeal & protein. LOL.

I take 4 Anabolic Pumps on workout days, 3 on non. AP before meals 1, 3, & my pre- and post-workout meals. Non-workout days I take my 3rd AP before meal 5.

TRAINING:

(Preliminary. Still polishing this up.)

I will be utilizing a new routine while on this cycle, consisting of 4 parts (labeled A1, B1, A2 & B2 below).

'A' workouts will consist of Legs, Shoulders, & Arms.
'B' Workouts will consist of Back, Chest, Calves, & Traps

I will hit the gym 3 days a week (M, W, F), so I will be working each body part twice in any given 4 or 5-day period.

Weeks 1 & 2 will consist of 12-15-rep sets.
Weeks 3 & 4 will consist of 8-10 rep sets. (Heavier)
Weeks 5 & 6 will consist of 4-6 rep sets. (Heavier)

I hope to break some PR's by Week 6.

WU = warm up
* = superset

A1 (Legs, Shoulders, Arms)

WU, Squat (2)
WU, Sumo Deadlifts (2)
WU, Dumbbell Shoulder Press (2)
Barbell Upright Row (2)
Seated Rear Lateral Raises (2)
WU, * Dumbbell overhead triceps extension (3)
* Dumbbell curls (3)

B1 (Back, Chest, Calves, Traps)

WU, Dumbbell rows (2)
Pull-ups (2)
T-bar Row (2)
WU, Incline Bench (2)
Dips (2)
Incline Dumbbell Flies (2)
WU, Sled Calf Press (2)
WU, Dumbbell shrugs (2)

A2 (Legs, Shoulders, Arms)

WU, Squat (2)
Hamstring curls (2)
WU, Barbell Overhead Press (2)
* Front Raises (3)
* Incline Dumbbell curls (3)
WU, * Cable Lateral Raises (3)
* Triceps extenstions (3)

B2 (Back, Chest, Calves, Traps)

WU, Dumbbell Rows (2)
Chin-ups (2)
Cable Row (2)
WU, Incline Bench (2)
Dumbbell press (2)
Decline Cable Flies (2)
WU, Sled Calf Press (2)
WU, Dumbbell shrugs (2)

I will work abs whenever I feel like it (not too worried about abs at the moment), and probably not do much cardio. I will stay relatively active on weekends.

Supplements:

Now Adam
Gut Health
Fish oil (10g)
Cissus
Anabolic Pump
ON 100% whey
Xtend
Creatine mono (10g)
ZMA
Pre-workout stim of some sort (Currently RPM by AN)

Last edited:
shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
STATS:

Height: 6'1"
Weight:
Bodyfat:

Before Measurements:
Chest:
Shoulders:
Biceps:
Forearms:
Thigh:
Calves:
Waist:

After Measurements:

Before Pics:

Man, it's a ****ing pain in the ass trying to take pics of yourself in the mirror.

I just noticed... Abs sure disappear quick when you're bulking @ this many kcal! :lol:

Also been out of the gym for over a week now, so I'm feeling/looking a little soft.

Cycle Summary:

Notes:

Last edited:
shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
GOT MY BOTTLE LAST NIGHT!

:thumbsup:

This log will officially kick off in 11 days....

:djparty:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about closing the old thread guys, I know I just f***ed up a bunch of peoples' subscrpitions...

But I had to change the title since there's a lot more going on now. :twisted:

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Updated the first post. Diet will be worked out by the weekend. Training routine will be set in stone by early next week. Stats, starting measurements, and pictures will be completed by next weekend.

Cheers, folks! :cheers:

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
ahh i like this. im in. good luck man im anxious to see how this stack will pan out. BTW, that training regimen you got is pretty nice. im digging it. you write it yourself or pick it up from someone/somewhere?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ummmm, how are you going to guage Anabolis Edge's effectivness if you're taking so many supplements?
And this is sponsored?

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
ahh i like this. im in. good luck man im anxious to see how this stack will pan out. BTW, that training regimen you got is pretty nice. im digging it. you write it yourself or pick it up from someone/somewhere?
Thanks man. I've been tinkering with the routine on my own for about a month or so, and I think I finally landed on something I like. We'll see how it works out once I get started. I'm thinking it should be pretty effective though. :)

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Ummmm, how are you going to guage Anabolis Edge's effectivness if you're taking so many supplements?
And this is sponsored?
Excellent question. When I submitted my application to test Anabolic Edge I said I'd like to run it with all those supps but would run it solo if that's what they wanted to see. Once I was selected, I asked Dave how he would like to see it run. That was my only real concern -- how could I gauge it's effectiveness as part of a huge stack? This response is straight from Dave (Palo Alto Labs):

Im fine with your stack. I like to show the product both solo and with a stack so everyone can get an idea of its effectiveness. So while you cannot highlight the effects of the AE on its own, it will be cool to see it as a stack with the other products.
There are 5 other testers, so I guess I will be the "throw a bunch of other cool stuff together and see how well it stacks" guy. :thumbsup: :head:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Finally found your new log after you broke the other one. :)

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Finally found your new log after you broke the other one. :)
Yeah, sorry about that. I misspelled Palo Alto (doh!) and got the go-ahead on some extra supps, but I couldn't change the title... And, this being my first log, I wanted to do it right! :D

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Minor updates

Added my diet to post #1.

Just placed an order @ Nutra. Threw in one of those MyoTapes so I can take accurate measurements. I'll try to stop by my old gym sometime next week to get my bf% done since they have calipers there. (I don't trust those stupid hand-held electronic devices.)

Still gotta try to find someone (preferably a hot female) to take some half-nekkid pics of me next weekend.

I also wanna note that I decided to take this past week off from the gym. I figure it would be good for me seeing as how I hadn't had an entire week off since December, and my body could probably use the break before I try breaking PR's in the coming weeks.

This next week I'm gonna try to assess my strength on a few exercises and see where I stand. I'll do this again after my cycle to note any increases in strength.

I guess that's it for now. I'm getting really anxious to get things started!!!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Added some preliminary pics to post #2 cuz I was bored. :yawn:

Taking pictures of yourself in the mirror while flexing is harder than I thought it would be. Especially those back shots. I must've taken 40 pics of my walls. :rofl:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
How are you planning on dosing this dude? :) Great pix btw! You look big for 186lbs!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
How are you planning on dosing this dude? :) Great pix btw! You look big for 186lbs!
I'll say. I currently weigh the same but don't look near as impressive...jerk. :lol:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'll say. I currently weigh the same but don't look near as impressive...jerk. :lol:
I weigh 10lbs more and he's looking a full and thick as me... haha makes me want to hit the gym right now :p

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Haha, thanks, guys. But my body is deceiving. I just have a small frame and I'm pretty lean. A lot of people call me big, but I like to say I'm pretty big for a skinny guy. My chest/back could really use a bit more girth. You'll see when I finally get my measurements up. And I actually think I'm a little under 186 at the moment, but I'll record that accurately next weekend.

As far as dosing, right now I'm leaning towards:

Anabolic Edge: 2 - 2 - 2 (am, afternoon, pm)
Activate Xrtreme: 2 - 2 (am, pm)
Divanex: 2 (afternoon)
IGF-2: 4 - 4 - 4 (am, pre-wo, pm)

I'm planning to run everything for 40 days straight out and see what happens.

Last edited:
shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
D'oh!

Well, I definitely won't be doing cardio anytime soon. After a tragic wiffle ball injury (yes, you heard correctly -- wiffle ball injury) I don't think I can put shoes on for the next couple days.

I was running for a soft floater in my flip flops and hit a stone step dead on with my big toe. Basically, I was in mid-stride at full speed and my foot tried to go through the step. My toe ended up taking all the impact and pretty much exploded open and the skin ripped back in 3 directions. I had 3 huge strips of skin about an inch long just hanging there with this bloody mess of a toe left beneath it. I cleaned it up, through some Neosporin on it, folded the skin back over, and bandaged it up. Hopefully the skin will close back up and heal. So I'm walking around with my toe all bandaged up like it's broken or some ****. LOL. They're gonna love this at work tomorrow.

Good thing I wasn't planning on doing much cardio. I don't think this will effect my lifting at all.

I swear, these sort of things only happen to me.... :lol:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
GOT MY BOTTLE LAST NIGHT!

:thumbsup:

This log will officially kick off in 11 days....

:djparty:
seeeeexxxxxxxy .... damn thats my favorite PAL bottle to date. looks even better in person. We have a new graphics guy working with us... hes got some crazy talent. Wait to see whats next....

Regarding the earlier post about the effectiveness of the post... we have like 10 other logs (this and other forums) covering AE-solo. Nothing like mixing it up a bit and giving shaddow the opportunity for complete destruction.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
seeeeexxxxxxxy .... damn thats my favorite PAL bottle to date. looks even better in person. We have a new graphics guy working with us... hes got some crazy talent. Wait to see whats next....

Regarding the earlier post about the effectiveness of the post... we have like 10 other logs (this and other forums) covering AE-solo. Nothing like mixing it up a bit and giving shaddow the opportunity for complete destruction.
The bottle is damn sexy!

Thanks again for the opportunity, Dave! :box:

From what I gather, this should be a pretty potent natural stack! I guess now would probably be as good a time as any to mention that I've never taken a test booster or AI outside of PCT, so this experience will definitely be something new for me. While I am not expecting PH/AAS type results from this stack, I do have high hopes.

I'm gearing up to go to the gym here in a minute. First time since taking a week off. Probably just gonna do a light workout and do a couple strength assessments later in the week.

Got confirmation earlier today that my order shipped from Nutra, so I should have the rest of my supps in by Wednesday!

Nothing else to report, really. Still anxious as hell to get started. One more week!

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
From what I gather, this should be a pretty potent natural stack! I guess now would probably be as good a time as any to mention that I've never taken a test booster or AI outside of PCT, so this experience will definitely be something new for me. While I am not expecting PH/AAS type results from this stack, I do have high hopes.

I'm gearing up to go to the gym here in a minute. First time since taking a week off. Probably just gonna do a light workout and do a couple strength assessments later in the week.

Got confirmation earlier today that my order shipped from Nutra, so I should have the rest of my supps in by Wednesday!

Nothing else to report, really. Still anxious as hell to get started. One more week!
You can say that again. Even without the AE, the large rise in free and total testosterone will be quite an experience. You're in for some fun times. By taking in that much divanil, it should build up in your bloodstream within about 7 days, and you will notice faster hair growth, aggression, more energy... just wait :)

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Yeah Boy! Subbed to this shadow, cant wait to see how this effects everyone else.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
You can say that again. Even without the AE, the large rise in free and total testosterone will be quite an experience. You're in for some fun times. By taking in that much divanil, it should build up in your bloodstream within about 7 days, and you will notice faster hair growth, aggression, more energy... just wait :)
Great, now I'm even more anxious! :D

BravoLima

BravoLima

Awards
Sucks about the toe man. I haven't played wiffleball in years!

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Sucks about the toe man. I haven't played wiffleball in years!
Dude, every time my neighbor comes home from NY (we grew up next door to each other) we always play wiffle ball, toss the football around, hit the batting cages... It's like we're kids again. (Not that I ever DON'T act like a big kid...) Good times. :)

Speaking of, I cleaned my toe up again last night, and I think the skin is actually closing and healing. I think it should be good to go by the weekend. I'm gonna stay away from calves in the meantime (too much pressure on my toes), but I'll probably still do squats and deads.

Oh, another thing I should mention... I have never done deadlifts before, EVER. Literally, never. I broke my back when I was 21 (slipped disc, slipped vertebrae, and a fracture in my lower lumbar), and between that and 3 knee operations my doctors had always told me to never do squats or deadlifts.

Well, I started doing squats again this past year, and I'm gonna start doing deads (sumos, to be exact) this week and work them into my routine next week.

So, for the record, I WILL NOT BE GOING CRAZY WITH SQUATS OR DEADS. I see some of you ****ers squatting and deadlifting 600+ lbs, and as much as I'd like to go balls to the wall heavy, I've gotta use my head. I don't wanna re-aggravate my spine, so I'll be doing these movements very slow and controlled, and I will not try maxing out on them. I shouldn't have a difficult time assessing strength increases, but I think I'll probably try to stay at 8 reps or more for both exercises. I'm absolutely gonna play these two exercises by ear. Other than that... I'm shooting for PR's on just about every other exercise. :head:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Oh, another thing I should mention... I have never done deadlifts before, EVER. Literally, never. I broke my back when I was 21 (slipped disc, slipped vertebrae, and a fracture in my lower lumbar), and between that and 3 knee operations my doctors had always told me to never do squats or deadlifts.

Well, I started doing squats again this past year, and I'm gonna start doing deads (sumos, to be exact) this week and work them into my routine next week.

So, for the record, I WILL NOT BE GOING CRAZY WITH SQUATS OR DEADS.
I'm sure it goes without saying but be careful man. Glad the toe is looking like it's healing proper.

"You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These f*cking amateurs..."

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sub'd 4 sure! Were at the same age weight and height I really want to see how it works 4 u?

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure it goes without saying but be careful man. Glad the toe is looking like it's healing proper.

"You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me. Hell, I can get you a toe by 3 o'clock this afternoon... with nail polish. These f*cking amateurs..."
Thanks man! Definitely being very careful on those lifts!

"Nobody ****s with the Jesus!"

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd 4 sure! Were at the same age weight and height I really want to see how it works 4 u?
Welcome to the party, my friend! I'll try to be as descriptive as possible. Any questions, just holler! Kickin' off Monday! :head:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hope the toe heels fast, and good luck with the deadlifts man. Great exercise, but play it safe, get your technique perfect and then increase weight. All of this I'm sure you know :)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just saw this and am going to have to catch up tomorrw. Took some diphenhydramine and I'm about to pass out.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Updates Shaddow?

Edit: NVM. Forgot you were starting on the 1st.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Updates Shaddow?

Edit: NVM. Forgot you were starting on the 1st.
I did deadlifts for the first time on Wednesday. Sumos. Used a belt and I did them pretty light (135). I felt fine during the movement. But even @ that weight, they were brutal! I've definitely been missing out on a great exercise! I can tell that my grip will be the first thing to give out on these, so I'm gonna get to work on those forearms by doing some exercises at the end of each workout. I performed each rep very slow and controlled, and wanted to increase weight but resisted so I could be sure I had the movement correct. Will go up in weight for Monday's workout (A1). I sort-of did A1 on Wed, only I threw in barbell overhead presses instead of dumbbell presses, and it was crazy! Tonight is my last workout before I begin my supplements. I'm gonna do a variation of my B routine, omitting calves once again due to my toe injury.

I'm glad I bought that Valeo belt from Nutra. Def a much needed investment. I put it to use on those deads, squats, and overhead presses and I loved it!

Last couple things to note. I'm probably gonna have a drink or two tonight, and tomorrow I will surely be playing beer pong at a birthday party, so it might get ugly... But this is the last time I will drink until this log is completed.

Oh, and Sunday I am going to a sushi buffet with this girl as a "going away" present. LOL. Too funny. But I <3 sushi. :D

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Were you ever a swimmer?
I've been to the pool a bunch of times, but no, I wouldn't ever say I was a swimmer. I've played pretty much every sport ever though, and excelled in baseball and indoor track until a car accident my junior year in high school.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I've been to the pool a bunch of times, but no, I wouldn't ever say I was a swimmer. I've played pretty much every sport ever though, and excelled in baseball and indoor track until a car accident my junior year in high school.
Sorry to hear about your car accident.....broken back......toe....dang I though my injuries sucked. I hope things improve and staring squats and deads dont mess with you any.

I will be starting my log too monday, posting it up tonight or tomorrow though.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just found this, and I don't look too, too late.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE:

I've been putting this off cuz I've been so damn frustrated, but I figured I should come clean before I get labeled the next Boxmemman or some ****.. I really don't even know what to say, or how to say it, but I'm devastated, so I'm just gonna come out with it. Things got a little physical Saturday night, and I ended up having about 400lbs come down on me and my leg came out from under me and I pulled my hamstring something nasty... I can't walk, I can't sit, hell I can't lie down in any position for more than 30 minutes without tremendous pain shooting through my leg.

That said, I have no idea when I'll be able to workout again, but I don't see this getting too much better anytime soon. I'm off work today, possibly the rest of the week, and I'm going to the doctor today to see what they tell me.

I am so ****ing blown. I'd been doing so good for so long; this was one of my longest healthy streaks in a while, and now it's come to an end.

Needless to say, I won't be able to run this log at this time. I need to get in touch with Dave @ PAL and see what he wants me to do with this bottle of Anablic Edge. It's still unopened. If you'd like me to mail it out to someone else to log, I'd be more than happy to. I feel like I'm really letting you and the community down.

I still plan to run all these supps and this log as soon as I'm able to workout again, but I'm guessing it'll be at least a few weeks. Who knows. I'll have to see what the doctor says and play it by ear.

So, my apologies to anyone who was looking forward to following along. Looks this will all be delayed a bit. Dave, I'm gonna shoot you an email and see what you want me to do with this bottle in the meantime. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll be back with this log as soon as I possibly can.

I've been drinking BCAA's and glutamine - not sure if that's actually doing anything for me. I feel like there probably isn't much I can do to prevent muscle wasting while I'm simply lying in bed, but any recommendations would be greatly appreciated. Until then, not much I can do but rest.

:(

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF-1, FTW!

Sorry to hear about this. Were you squatting or attempting to chrome the dome of a 400lb man?

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
If IGF-1 will honestly help, I will order some right now. (L3R IGF-1?)

I honestly don't know much about it though.

It was a jiu-jitsu fight gone wrong. Too many spectators standing right over top of us. Guy I was fighting jumped on my back, I pulled him to the ground behind me, he was still wrapped around my legs, I went to flip him off, he hit someone next to him, who proceeded to fall on top of both of us. My left leg straightened out completely, and I immediately knew I was done. The whole inside of my leg looks like stretch mark city. It's not bruised, but it's got that fresh stretch mark look and redness to it, only it's about 5x worse than any stretch marks I've ever seen. I'll just have to wait and see what the dr says. I'm really just hoping it's not torn (I don't think it is).

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If IGF-1 will honestly help, I will order some right now. (L3R IGF-1?)

I honestly don't know much about it though.

It was a jiu-jitsu fight gone wrong. Too many spectators standing right over top of us. Guy I was fighting jumped on my back, I pulled him to the ground behind me, he was still wrapped around my legs, I went to flip him off, he hit someone next to him, who proceeded to fall on top of both of us. My left leg straightened out completely, and I immediately knew I was done. The whole inside of my leg looks like stretch mark city. It's not bruised, but it's got that fresh stretch mark look and redness to it, only it's about 5x worse than any stretch marks I've ever seen. I'll just have to wait and see what the dr says. I'm really just hoping it's not torn (I don't think it is).
If it's not torn, IGF-1 won't help too much. Only if it's in really bad shape would I bother with it.

Sorry that happened, dude. I know what it's like to have a messed up hammy. It sucks big time. When I pulled mine I still did quad exercises and worked everything else out. I took two weeks off from the gym completely, and an additional 2 weeks off of any hammy work. After that, I did 50+rep rehab sets on leg curls and long stretches. Let me know what the doc says and I'll help you out the best I can since I've been through it too. Yours sounds a little worse than mine though.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
Just got home from the doc

Ruptured hamstring. I'm on bed rest for now. No work for 8 days. No gym for 4 weeks. Rehab and take it slow after that.

**** me in the ass gently with a chainsaw. :frustrate

:(