Reversitol PCT

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    peteypab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Age
    28
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    288

    Reversitol PCT


    Hey guys, new to AM here and thought I'd post up my Reversitol Log. I'm about half way through my PCT and just thought I'd share some of my progress with the AM crowd.

    My cycle 3-AD 4/6/6/6/4

    PCT Reversitol 3/2/2/1
    Testabolan

    Staples:

    Creatine
    Protein
    Orange Triad
    Purple Wraath.

    So far weight is down a lb since cycle ended but I'm trying to cut at the same time so thats expected. My lifts are still going up into PCT and my libido is sky high.

    More to come later. Enjoy for now.

  2. Registered User
    peteypab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Age
    28
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    288

    Reversitol Write Up

    Ingrediants

    Estrogen Modulation Matrix (EMM) 124mg *
    6-Bromoandrostenedione
    6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione
    Indole-3-Carbinol (L3C)

    S.E.R.M. Matrix 500mg *
    Trans-Resveratrol
    Eurycoma Longifolia


    Claims

    • Increase Testosterone Serum Levels
      Increase Free Testosterone Levels
      Help Support A Healthy Libido
      Increase DHEA Levels


    How is Reversitol used?
    REVERSITOL will work for all men to assist in Hormonal Regulation. As males age a steady decline in key hormones causes them to lose a large percentage of lean body mass, and possibly experience emotional distress. REVERSITOL promotes the atmosphere in a male’s body to produce optimal gains both in the Gym and the Bedroom!
  3. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    thanks for the write up with this, i know some people are skepitcal about how well it works, try and get some blood work.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    jsp0785's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,791
    Rep Power
    971

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    thanks for the write up with this, i know some people are skepitcal about how well it works, try and get some blood work.
    skeptical of what? isn't 6-Bromoandrostenedione 6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione, and the I3C proven to work? i'd think the reservatol is just an added bonus
  5. Registered User
    peteypab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Age
    28
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    288

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    thanks for the write up with this, i know some people are skepitcal about how well it works, try and get some blood work.
    No problem, I have an appt. to get my blood work done so I can show my results.
  6. Registered User
    peteypab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Age
    28
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    288

    Legs


    Squats:
    135x10
    245x8
    275x6
    295x5

    Leg Extensions:
    150x10
    160x10
    170x10

    Seated Calf Press:

    180x8
    205x8
    230x6
    255x4


    Summary

    Had to cut it short today, wasn't impressed with the numbers but, I don't stay consistant with legs, which is my fault. Feeling euphoric as usual. Libido starting to taper off down to normal range, I am not anywhere as horny as I was during weeks 1 and 2.
  7. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by jsp0785 View Post
    skeptical of what? isn't 6-Bromoandrostenedione 6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione, and the I3C proven to work? i'd think the reservatol is just an added bonus

    they are, the fact that 6-bromo MAY convert into a steroid and the fact that ATD IS an ANTIandrogen

    the trans resveratrol is an added SERM like Compound

    Looks good on paper, but the problem is the proprietary blend I3C needs to be dosed at at least 75 mg to work (and its listed as the last compound) so you really dont know how much of everything your getting.
  8. Registered User
    peteypab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Age
    28
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    288

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    they are, the fact that 6-bromo MAY convert into a steroid and the fact that ATD IS an ANTIandrogen

    the trans resveratrol is an added SERM like Compound

    Looks good on paper, but the problem is the proprietary blend I3C needs to be dosed at at least 75 mg to work (and its listed as the last compound) so you really dont know how much of everything your getting.

    Right I see what you're saying, I'll see if I can find out for you.
  9. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    MOD EDIT: You need to serisouly read the rules of this board.

    To the guy asking about I3C, I3C is dosed right about 100mg/pill.
    I believe they may have misprinted the label due to it being in verticle order as opposed to horizontally.


    by the ingredient profile I saw, it should read like this

    Estrogen Modulation Matrix: I3C, ATD, 6bromo



    if it actually was atd, 6bromo, I3C users would be seeing an INSANELY high dose of AI's/day, which is no bueno.
  10. Registered User
    peteypab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Age
    28
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    288

    My blood work will be up ASAP. As more come up on bb.com I will see if I can get them over.

    Vaughn's total test was 507ish before cycle and 495 after. So I believe that speaks for itself on a harsh cycle. But more results to come
  11. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    being that I3C is listed as the last compound i dont think that theres 100mg per cap.

    this is how they list it.

    Estrogen Modulation Matrix (EMM) 124mg *
    6-Bromoandrostenedione
    6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione
    Indole-3-Carbinol (L3C)
    S.E.R.M. Matrix 500mg *
    Trans-Resveratrol
    Eurycoma Longifolia

    which as you see more then 50% of the time whats listed last is normally the least amount.

    and if its 100mg of I3C, then the AI complex isnt strong enough.

    bromo needs at least 50mg, and what isomer is it using?

    atd i feel needs 20-50 (depending on how you react)


    and if the labels a misprint then y is the trans resveratrol on the top ( you need atleat 1000mg and quecetin to help with absorbtion)

    either way proprietary blend you never really kno exactly what your getting, id say your safe to geuss

    20-30mg bromo (giving dosing suggesitons)
    15mg ATD
    70mg I3C.

    and ran at 3 pills (may give people some issues with libido which is why i think 6 bromo is in there.)
  12. Registered User
    peteypab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Age
    28
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    288

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    being that I3C is listed as the last compound i dont think that theres 100mg per cap.

    this is how they list it.

    Estrogen Modulation Matrix (EMM) 124mg *
    6-Bromoandrostenedione
    6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione
    Indole-3-Carbinol (L3C)
    S.E.R.M. Matrix 500mg *
    Trans-Resveratrol
    Eurycoma Longifolia

    which as you see more then 50% of the time whats listed last is normally the least amount.

    and if its 100mg of I3C, then the AI complex isnt strong enough.

    bromo needs at least 50mg, and what isomer is it using?

    atd i feel needs 20-50 (depending on how you react)


    and if the labels a misprint then y is the trans resveratrol on the top ( you need atleat 1000mg and quecetin to help with absorbtion)

    either way proprietary blend you never really kno exactly what your getting, id say your safe to geuss

    20-30mg bromo (giving dosing suggesitons)
    15mg ATD
    70mg I3C.

    and ran at 3 pills (may give people some issues with libido which is why i think 6 bromo is in there.)
    Yea thats what i-Foce said about the 6 Bromo being in there.
  13. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by peteypab View Post
    Yea thats what i-Foce said about the 6 Bromo being in there.

    what harsh cycle were u talking about that he ran just this for PCT?

    i would definetly run this with Hemotest by nutrabolics for PCT on lighter cycles,.
  14. Registered User
    peteypab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Age
    28
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    288

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    what harsh cycle were u talking about that he ran just this for PCT?

    i would definetly run this with Hemotest by nutrabolics for PCT on lighter cycles,.
    BOLD200 @ 600 weeks 1-6
    Methadrol (SD Clone) 2-6 @ 20/20/30/30 I believe not 100%

    Some dude is running this as his sole PCT on a cylce with real gear and some PS's. Were waiting to see his blood work to see what happened. I know there was some Dianabol in there.
  15. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by peteypab View Post
    BOLD200 @ 600 weeks 1-6
    Methadrol (SD Clone) 2-6 @ 20/20/30/30 I believe not 100%

    Some dude is running this as his sole PCT on a cylce with real gear and some PS's. Were waiting to see his blood work to see what happened. I know there was some Dianabol in there.
    theres no doubt its strong, i would just want to add another natty booster with fadogia in it IE Hemotest/Primal MAle
  16. Registered User
    peteypab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Age
    28
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    288

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    theres no doubt its strong, i would just want to add another natty booster with fadogia in it IE Hemotest/Primal MAle
    Thats understandable. Just because one guy does it doesn't mean everyone has to. Boosting Free test and LH Production with a natty is always a plus especially if your libido drops.
  17. Banned
    crazyfool405's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7,431
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by peteypab View Post
    Thats understandable. Just because one guy does it doesn't mean everyone has to. Boosting Free test and LH Production with a natty is always a plus especially if your libido drops.
    imma big fan of this supp, jus proprietary blends arent the best,

    id run it with a low dose of Trione also

    but thats jsut me,
  18. Registered User
    peteypab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Age
    28
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    288

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    imma big fan of this supp, jus proprietary blends arent the best,

    id run it with a low dose of Trione also

    but thats jsut me,
    Right On
  19. Registered User
    peteypab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Age
    28
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    288

    bump for chest night hopefully I can do 235x6 for three sets tonight that would be great on the flat bench. I got my fingers crossed.
  20. Registered User
    peteypab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Age
    28
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    288

    Legs


    Flat Bench
    135x20
    235x8
    235x6
    245x3

    Decline Bench:

    225x6
    225x5

    Incline Bench:

    165x10
    175x10
    185x8

    Behind back wrist BB curls:

    185x8
    205x5
    205x5


    Summary

    Good chest night and was happy with progress Max OT is definately working for me.
  21. Registered User
    peteypab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Age
    28
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    288



    I'm low on Testabolan so that means week 3 of 4 is almost up izza:
  22. Registered User
    peteypab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Age
    28
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    288

    Back


    Dead Lifts:
    135x10
    350x8
    365x6
    375x5

    Wide Grip Pull Up:
    BWx14
    BWx12
    BWx15

    Bent Over BB Row:
    185x8
    185x8
    185x8

    Close Grip V Pull Downs

    180x8
    190x6
    190x6

    DB Shrugs

    110x10
    125x5
    Summary

    Very glad with the lifts I took 2 weeks off Deadlifting and still as strong if not stronger.
  23. Registered User
    VaughnTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,912
    Rep Power
    1018909

    log is looking great bro
  24. Registered User
    peteypab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Age
    28
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    288

    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    log is looking great bro
    Can't wait to finish so I can get Blood Work.
  25. Registered User
    peteypab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Age
    28
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    288

    Shoulders/Tris


    DB Shoulder Press:
    70x10
    75x8
    80x6

    Military Press:
    135x8

    Smith Military Press
    115x25
    135x15


    Laying Tri Press:
    105x8
    105x8
    105x5

    Rope Tri Press Downs

    170x10
    170x8

    Summary

    Good pumps as usual. I was happy about the progress on the shoulder DB press. I was pissed cuz I got lectured by a dude a the gym tryin to tell me that BB Military press is dangerous so I didn't fell like arguing and he put two plates on the Smith and he put it up 6 times (dude was 6'2'' 230lbs pretty muscular) and I got on at 115lbs and did like 25 quick reps and he didn't know what to say. I was just trying not to sound condescending.
  26. Registered User
    peteypab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Age
    28
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    288



    Bicep and Abs



    EZ Bar Curl:

    115x8
    115x6
    115x7

    Seated One Arm Precher DB Curls
    50x10
    55x8
    60x4

    Incline Seated DB Curls
    60x10
    65x8
    60x8

    Standing Alternating DB Curls:
    80x8

    Leg Pull Up (Abs):
    Legsx 35
    Legsx 35

    Rope Pull Down Ab Crunch on Knees?:
    145x10
    165x8


    Evaluation

    Last week of PCT and I'm fully recovered as far as my lifts/libido/lethargy etc. I have one more week of 1 cap of Reversitol and I think I'm going to recover fine. I'm scheduling my blood work today So I'll let everyone know whats up.
  27. Registered User
    Agent Orange's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  158 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    195

    I was wondering if you could expand on your thoughts regarding mood/lethargy. This is the worst part imo about prohormones. I was just wondering how far into the pct it took to get your mood back up to par.
  28. Registered User
    peteypab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Age
    28
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    288

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I was wondering if you could expand on your thoughts regarding mood/lethargy. This is the worst part imo about prohormones. I was just wondering how far into the pct it took to get your mood back up to par.
    [QUOTE=peteypab;199326511]

    Chest



    Flat Bench

    135x20

    Smith Flat Bench:
    235x7
    245x6
    255x5
    260x4
    270x2

    Decline Bench:

    245x7
    265x3

    Incline DB Press:

    80x15
    90x7
    100x4


    Evaluation

    Wow went for a morning workout, huge difference in my focus/strength, clearly the lifts are STILL going up in the last week of PCT! I had no one to spot me on the FLAT BENCH so I had to use the SMITH til' someone came for the Decline.


    Blood work testing in 2 days!!!
  29. Registered User
    ozarkaBRAND's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    30.2747, -97.7404
    Posts
    4,279
    Rep Power
    5600

    subbed for bloodwork
  30. Registered User
    peteypab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Age
    28
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    288

    Quote Originally Posted by ozarkaBRAND View Post
    subbed for bloodwork
    Thanks, don't know how long it typically takes but hopefully very soon.
  31. Registered User
    peteypab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Age
    28
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    288

    Back


    Dead Lifts:
    315x10
    405x4
    405x2
    315x12

    Wide Grip Pull Up:
    BWx16
    BWx15
    BWx15

    Bent Over BB Row:
    205x8
    205x8
    215x6

    Close Grip V Pull Downs

    180x12
    190x10
    200x10

    DB Shrugs

    110x10
    110x11
    Summary

    Weight still 193. Great workout, hit some PR's very happy about this. Last day of PCT is Friday. Tomorrow I'm going for my bloodwork. So next week results will be up
  32. Registered User
    peteypab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Age
    28
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    288



    Shoulders


    DB Shoulder Press (Shoulder was sore from tetnis shot it hurt putting the weights up)
    75x2
    75x8
    75x6
    50x15

    Military BB Press:
    115x10(warmup)
    145x10
    165x7
    195x3

    Side Lateral Raises:
    40x10
    40x12
    45x8

    Laying Tri Press:
    115x8
    115x6

    Seated Tri Extensions:
    140x6
    140x6
    140x5
    Tri Press Downs:

    190x8
    190x7
    190x7
    Summary

    Today was my last workout in PCT. I am going to stop Logging here but my bloodwork will be posted up. I will also be working on my final review and get some pics up then too.
  33. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    Can't wait to see results man Hope they look good for your sake and for the product
  34. Registered User
    peteypab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Age
    28
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    288

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Can't wait to see results man Hope they look good for your sake and for the product
    Me too!
  35. Registered User
    peteypab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Age
    28
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    288

    Got the blood work up, and it looks good, waiting on VT verification to get it up
  36. Registered User
    peteypab's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lancaster
    Age
    28
    Posts
    428
    Rep Power
    288

    OKAY GENTLEMEN


    DRUM ROLL PLEASE....
















    As of day 28 after cycle and day one after PCT my total serum test is 661

    Proof that Reveristol took me to normal test levels.

    I will have the total results up when the doc emails me back I just called to get the test levels so you all could see.
  37. Board Supporter
    stumbras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    usa
    Age
    33
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    201

    would be nice to see any proof of that not just words.
    But I will give it a shot
    Actually i have never had any problems with recovery and i used all ph's and serums and otc. The only time i was shutdown was after 12 weeks 1000mg test plus tren then I used HCG nolva and clomid.
    I will use m-drol 30 days x 30 mgs and reversitol pct. I know that somebody will tell thats this is not enough but I will give it a try ( I have nolva just in case).

    Quote Originally Posted by peteypab View Post
    OKAY GENTLEMEN


    DRUM ROLL PLEASE....
















    As of day 28 after cycle and day one after PCT my total serum test is 661

    Proof that Reveristol took me to normal test levels.

    I will have the total results up when the doc emails me back I just called to get the test levels so you all could see.
  38. Registered User
    BrettWex419's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  140.5 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    philadelphia, pa
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    72

    ur post is stronger than ax 3-ad...what's the deal????
  39. Registered User
    deads4life's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    95

    blood test


    just curious how everone goes about getting blood work done.

    I talked to my doctor and got him to write me up a scipt to get my test etc tested pre cycle so it was covered by insurance...i'm unsure of how to get him to give me another test 3 months later for the same thing since the first time everything was normal cause i was getting baseline results.

    do you guys just pay for it out of pocket? Or do u get your doc to approve it? If so do you tell him your on a cycle or just complain about libido etc...?
  40. Registered User
    bigvalboa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    111

    Looks interesting, I am currently looking for a PCT to my short dianabol cycle. I have no access to a true serm like nolva, but im open to suggestions or sources.

    Would reversitol, in combination with others do the trick?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Reversitol vs. Reversitol "Regulator V2"
    By DGA3 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 11:03 AM
  2. reversitol
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 09:04 AM
  3. reversitol
    By mikey00843 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 09:42 AM
  4. Reversitol/Formex OR Reversitol/PCS?
    By LuckyKid57 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 10:50 AM
  5. Reversitol
    By bizzare7 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 08:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in