Reversitol PCT

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, new to AM here and thought I'd post up my Reversitol Log. I'm about half way through my PCT and just thought I'd share some of my progress with the AM crowd.

My cycle 3-AD 4/6/6/6/4

PCT Reversitol 3/2/2/1
Testabolan

Staples:

Creatine
Protein
Orange Triad
Purple Wraath.

So far weight is down a lb since cycle ended but I'm trying to cut at the same time so thats expected. My lifts are still going up into PCT and my libido is sky high.

More to come later. Enjoy for now.:yawn:

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
Reversitol Write Up

Ingrediants

Estrogen Modulation Matrix (EMM) 124mg *
6-Bromoandrostenedione
6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione
Indole-3-Carbinol (L3C)

S.E.R.M. Matrix 500mg *
Trans-Resveratrol
Eurycoma Longifolia

Claims

• Increase Testosterone Serum Levels
    Increase Free Testosterone Levels
    Help Support A Healthy Libido
    Increase DHEA Levels
How is Reversitol used?
REVERSITOL will work for all men to assist in Hormonal Regulation. As males age a steady decline in key hormones causes them to lose a large percentage of lean body mass, and possibly experience emotional distress. REVERSITOL promotes the atmosphere in a male’s body to produce optimal gains both in the Gym and the Bedroom!

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the write up with this, i know some people are skepitcal about how well it works, try and get some blood work.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the write up with this, i know some people are skepitcal about how well it works, try and get some blood work.
skeptical of what? isn't 6-Bromoandrostenedione 6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione, and the I3C proven to work? i'd think the reservatol is just an added bonus

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
No problem, I have an appt. to get my blood work done so I can show my results.

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
[size=+3]Legs[/size]

Squats:
135x10
245x8
275x6
295x5

Leg Extensions:
150x10
160x10
170x10

Seated Calf Press:

180x8
205x8
230x6
255x4

Summary

Had to cut it short today, wasn't impressed with the numbers but, I don't stay consistant with legs, which is my fault. Feeling euphoric as usual. Libido starting to taper off down to normal range, I am not anywhere as horny as I was during weeks 1 and 2.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
skeptical of what? isn't 6-Bromoandrostenedione 6-Etioallochol-1,4-Diene-3,17-Dione, and the I3C proven to work? i'd think the reservatol is just an added bonus

they are, the fact that 6-bromo MAY convert into a steroid and the fact that ATD IS an ANTIandrogen

the trans resveratrol is an added SERM like Compound

Looks good on paper, but the problem is the proprietary blend I3C needs to be dosed at at least 75 mg to work (and its listed as the last compound) so you really dont know how much of everything your getting.

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
they are, the fact that 6-bromo MAY convert into a steroid and the fact that ATD IS an ANTIandrogen

the trans resveratrol is an added SERM like Compound

Looks good on paper, but the problem is the proprietary blend I3C needs to be dosed at at least 75 mg to work (and its listed as the last compound) so you really dont know how much of everything your getting.

Right I see what you're saying, I'll see if I can find out for you.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MOD EDIT: You need to serisouly read the rules of this board.

To the guy asking about I3C, I3C is dosed right about 100mg/pill.
I believe they may have misprinted the label due to it being in verticle order as opposed to horizontally.

by the ingredient profile I saw, it should read like this

Estrogen Modulation Matrix: I3C, ATD, 6bromo

if it actually was atd, 6bromo, I3C users would be seeing an INSANELY high dose of AI's/day, which is no bueno.

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
My blood work will be up ASAP. As more come up on bb.com I will see if I can get them over.

Vaughn's total test was 507ish before cycle and 495 after. So I believe that speaks for itself on a harsh cycle. But more results to come :)

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
being that I3C is listed as the last compound i dont think that theres 100mg per cap.

this is how they list it.

6-Bromoandrostenedione
Indole-3-Carbinol (L3C)
S.E.R.M. Matrix 500mg *
Trans-Resveratrol
Eurycoma Longifolia

which as you see more then 50% of the time whats listed last is normally the least amount.

and if its 100mg of I3C, then the AI complex isnt strong enough.

bromo needs at least 50mg, and what isomer is it using?

atd i feel needs 20-50 (depending on how you react)

and if the labels a misprint then y is the trans resveratrol on the top ( you need atleat 1000mg and quecetin to help with absorbtion)

either way proprietary blend you never really kno exactly what your getting, id say your safe to geuss

20-30mg bromo (giving dosing suggesitons)
15mg ATD
70mg I3C.

and ran at 3 pills (may give people some issues with libido which is why i think 6 bromo is in there.)

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
being that I3C is listed as the last compound i dont think that theres 100mg per cap.

this is how they list it.

6-Bromoandrostenedione
Indole-3-Carbinol (L3C)
S.E.R.M. Matrix 500mg *
Trans-Resveratrol
Eurycoma Longifolia

which as you see more then 50% of the time whats listed last is normally the least amount.

and if its 100mg of I3C, then the AI complex isnt strong enough.

bromo needs at least 50mg, and what isomer is it using?

atd i feel needs 20-50 (depending on how you react)

and if the labels a misprint then y is the trans resveratrol on the top ( you need atleat 1000mg and quecetin to help with absorbtion)

either way proprietary blend you never really kno exactly what your getting, id say your safe to geuss

20-30mg bromo (giving dosing suggesitons)
15mg ATD
70mg I3C.

and ran at 3 pills (may give people some issues with libido which is why i think 6 bromo is in there.)
Yea thats what i-Foce said about the 6 Bromo being in there.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea thats what i-Foce said about the 6 Bromo being in there.

what harsh cycle were u talking about that he ran just this for PCT?

i would definetly run this with Hemotest by nutrabolics for PCT on lighter cycles,.

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
what harsh cycle were u talking about that he ran just this for PCT?

i would definetly run this with Hemotest by nutrabolics for PCT on lighter cycles,.
BOLD200 @ 600 weeks 1-6
Methadrol (SD Clone) 2-6 @ 20/20/30/30 I believe not 100%

Some dude is running this as his sole PCT on a cylce with real gear and some PS's. Were waiting to see his blood work to see what happened. I know there was some Dianabol in there.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
BOLD200 @ 600 weeks 1-6
Methadrol (SD Clone) 2-6 @ 20/20/30/30 I believe not 100%

Some dude is running this as his sole PCT on a cylce with real gear and some PS's. Were waiting to see his blood work to see what happened. I know there was some Dianabol in there.
theres no doubt its strong, i would just want to add another natty booster with fadogia in it IE Hemotest/Primal MAle

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
theres no doubt its strong, i would just want to add another natty booster with fadogia in it IE Hemotest/Primal MAle
Thats understandable. Just because one guy does it doesn't mean everyone has to. Boosting Free test and LH Production with a natty is always a plus especially if your libido drops.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats understandable. Just because one guy does it doesn't mean everyone has to. Boosting Free test and LH Production with a natty is always a plus especially if your libido drops.
imma big fan of this supp, jus proprietary blends arent the best,

id run it with a low dose of Trione also

but thats jsut me,

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
bump for chest night hopefully I can do 235x6 for three sets tonight that would be great on the flat bench. I got my fingers crossed.

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
[size=+3]Legs[/size]

Flat Bench
135x20
235x8
235x6
245x3

Decline Bench:

225x6
225x5

Incline Bench:

165x10
175x10
185x8

Behind back wrist BB curls:

185x8
205x5
205x5

Summary

Good chest night and was happy with progress Max OT is definately working for me.

peteypab

Awards
  • Established

I'm low on Testabolan so that means week 3 of 4 is almost up :):pizza:

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
[size=+3]Back[/size]

Dead Lifts:
135x10
350x8
365x6
375x5

Wide Grip Pull Up:
BWx14
BWx12
BWx15

Bent Over BB Row:
185x8
185x8
185x8

Close Grip V Pull Downs

180x8
190x6
190x6

DB Shrugs

110x10
125x5
Summary

Very glad with the lifts I took 2 weeks off Deadlifting and still as strong if not stronger.

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
[size=+3]Shoulders/Tris[/size]

DB Shoulder Press:
70x10
75x8
80x6

Military Press:
135x8

Smith Military Press
115x25
135x15

Laying Tri Press:
105x8
105x8
105x5

Rope Tri Press Downs

170x10
170x8

Summary

Good pumps as usual. I was happy about the progress on the shoulder DB press. I was pissed cuz I got lectured by a dude a the gym tryin to tell me that BB Military press is dangerous so I didn't fell like arguing and he put two plates on the Smith and he put it up 6 times (dude was 6'2'' 230lbs pretty muscular) and I got on at 115lbs and did like 25 quick reps and he didn't know what to say. I was just trying not to sound condescending.

peteypab

Awards
  • Established

[size=+2]Bicep and Abs[/size]

EZ Bar Curl:

115x8
115x6
115x7

Seated One Arm Precher DB Curls
50x10
55x8
60x4

Incline Seated DB Curls
60x10
65x8
60x8

Standing Alternating DB Curls:
80x8

Leg Pull Up (Abs):
Legsx 35
Legsx 35

Rope Pull Down Ab Crunch on Knees?:
145x10
165x8

Evaluation

Last week of PCT and I'm fully recovered as far as my lifts/libido/lethargy etc. I have one more week of 1 cap of Reversitol and I think I'm going to recover fine. I'm scheduling my blood work today So I'll let everyone know whats up.

Agent Orange

Agent Orange

Awards
I was wondering if you could expand on your thoughts regarding mood/lethargy. This is the worst part imo about prohormones. I was just wondering how far into the pct it took to get your mood back up to par.

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if you could expand on your thoughts regarding mood/lethargy. This is the worst part imo about prohormones. I was just wondering how far into the pct it took to get your mood back up to par.

[size=+2]Chest[/size]

Flat Bench

135x20

Smith Flat Bench:
235x7
245x6
255x5
260x4
270x2

Decline Bench:

245x7
265x3

Incline DB Press:

80x15
90x7
100x4

Evaluation

Wow went for a morning workout, huge difference in my focus/strength, clearly the lifts are STILL going up in the last week of PCT! I had no one to spot me on the FLAT BENCH so I had to use the SMITH til' someone came for the Decline.

[size=+3]Blood work testing in 2 days!!![/size]

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
[size=+3]Back[/size]

Dead Lifts:
315x10
405x4
405x2
315x12

Wide Grip Pull Up:
BWx16
BWx15
BWx15

Bent Over BB Row:
205x8
205x8
215x6

Close Grip V Pull Downs

180x12
190x10
200x10

DB Shrugs

110x10
110x11
Summary

Weight still 193. Great workout, hit some PR's very happy about this. Last day of PCT is Friday. Tomorrow I'm going for my bloodwork. So next week results will be up

peteypab

Awards
  • Established

[size=+3]Shoulders[/size]

DB Shoulder Press (Shoulder was sore from tetnis shot it hurt putting the weights up)
75x2
75x8
75x6
50x15

Military BB Press:
115x10(warmup)
145x10
165x7
195x3

Side Lateral Raises:
40x10
40x12
45x8

Laying Tri Press:
115x8
115x6

Seated Tri Extensions:
140x6
140x6
140x5
Tri Press Downs:

190x8
190x7
190x7
Summary

Today was my last workout in PCT. I am going to stop Logging here but my bloodwork will be posted up. I will also be working on my final review and get some pics up then too.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see results man :) Hope they look good for your sake and for the product :)

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
Got the blood work up, and it looks good, waiting on VT verification to get it up:thumbsup:

peteypab

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]OKAY GENTLEMEN

DRUM ROLL PLEASE....[/size]

As of day 28 after cycle and day one after PCT my total serum test is [size=+2]661[/size]

Proof that Reveristol took me to normal test levels.

I will have the total results up when the doc emails me back I just called to get the test levels so you all could see.

stumbras

Board Supporter
Awards
would be nice to see any proof of that not just words.
But I will give it a shot
Actually i have never had any problems with recovery and i used all ph's and serums and otc. The only time i was shutdown was after 12 weeks 1000mg test plus tren then I used HCG nolva and clomid.
I will use m-drol 30 days x 30 mgs and reversitol pct. I know that somebody will tell thats this is not enough but I will give it a try ( I have nolva just in case).

[size=+2]OKAY GENTLEMEN

DRUM ROLL PLEASE....[/size]

As of day 28 after cycle and day one after PCT my total serum test is [size=+2]661[/size]

Proof that Reveristol took me to normal test levels.

I will have the total results up when the doc emails me back I just called to get the test levels so you all could see.

BrettWex419

Awards
ur post is stronger than ax 3-ad...what's the deal????

deads4life

Awards
blood test

just curious how everone goes about getting blood work done.

I talked to my doctor and got him to write me up a scipt to get my test etc tested pre cycle so it was covered by insurance...i'm unsure of how to get him to give me another test 3 months later for the same thing since the first time everything was normal cause i was getting baseline results.

do you guys just pay for it out of pocket? Or do u get your doc to approve it? If so do you tell him your on a cycle or just complain about libido etc...?

bigvalboa

Awards
Looks interesting, I am currently looking for a PCT to my short dianabol cycle. I have no access to a true serm like nolva, but im open to suggestions or sources.

Would reversitol, in combination with others do the trick?

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
just curious how everone goes about getting blood work done.

I talked to my doctor and got him to write me up a scipt to get my test etc tested pre cycle so it was covered by insurance...i'm unsure of how to get him to give me another test 3 months later for the same thing since the first time everything was normal cause i was getting baseline results.

do you guys just pay for it out of pocket? Or do u get your doc to approve it? If so do you tell him your on a cycle or just complain about libido etc...?
Great question. Anyone chime in?