Irish Cannon Gets Loaded with LG Sciences (Sponsored)

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks to LG Sciences and especially to Distilled Water, I've been setup with three great LG Science products. I will be logging...

pSARM/Formadrol Extreme
Cold Fusion

I will be starting the products today. My dosing schedule will be as follows... (any suggestions for change are appreciated as I'm new to all of these products)

Cold Fusion: One scoop on non-workout days and cardio days, one scoop pre-workout and one scoop post workout

pSARM: This one is new to me. I don't quite know how to dose it and am waiting on DW to help me out. I'm going to only take 1 capsule today and probably for the next few days to test my tolerance. I've read of stomach issues.

Formadrol Extreme: I will be taking 1 capsule in the morning with breakfast, and 2 capsules at night with my cassein shake. I may even back it down to 1 capsule at night. I like to take a lower dose of these products. When used as a standalone test booster, it seems to work better at lower doses.

Other supplements I'm taking:

CLA
Multi-Vitamin
Whey/Cassein
Bulk L-Leucine
Napalm

I don't want to turn this into a workout/diet log, but if any of you request to see my diet and/or training split I will be happy to post it up.

Here's a picture from this morning. Sorry about the shakyness.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definately asses your tolerance as PSarm is pody, we have lowered the yohimbe in it though down to 1mg per cap. Id start with 4 even spaced/dosed thru the day.

Ill be following along bro and nice pic man! Definately lean! :bb3:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definately asses your tolerance as PSarm is pody, we have lowered the yohimbe in it though down to 1mg per cap. Id start with 4 even spaced/dosed thru the day.

Ill be following along bro and nice pic man! Definately lean! :bb3:
Thanks for the advice. I'll take my first dose of it with my next meal around 2pm, with dinner around 8, and then with my cassein and Formadrol later tonight.

I'll try to get a better picture up. I know that one is really blurry.

Update

I took one scoop of Cold Fusion around 11 and I definitely felt the energy boost. I'll be lifting tomorrow so I will have a better feel for it. I think I mixed it with too much water because the taste was kind of watered down, but it wasn't bad. I'd give the taste a 3.5/5. Considering all the ingredients in it, it tasted pretty decent.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
nice products...i am also running psarm along with the old 1dxl for my pct. haven't lost one pound this week and am ****in' stoked about that.

are you using these just to use them or running them for a pct stack?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
nice products...i am also running psarm along with the old 1dxl for my pct. haven't lost one pound this week and am ****in' stoked about that.

are you using these just to use them or running them for a pct stack?
Purely standalone. Not on PCT.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea ALWAYS take with a meal on the PSarm. Also I find that CF tastes pretty "plain" for what its got in it, the taste definately isnt bad or strong at all but its not expected to be that mild i guess. Definately a good product and im completely stoked for Anadraulic State, Eric has a new creatine i believe in it along with some other things. Lots of other things. :lol:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took a capsule of pSARM with my last meal about an hour ago. No problems here.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
psarm and formadrol are great. i am on 4th bottle of psarm, if you can handle it, empty stomach is way to go. btw the last bottles of psarm/formadrol had a strong chemical smell to them, the ones previous didn't. not a pleasant smell and they seemed to cause more stomach issues, but just as effective as before.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, so I took two pSARM today with breakfast. Again, no stomach issues. I guess the next step is to take one capsule on an empty stomach? Does it really matter if I take it with food or not? It's easier to take it when I eat.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well in easy terms. Yohimbe burns fat when no insulin is present. Thats the only advantage I see to take it without food.
Okay. I'm not too worried about that. Is there an optimal amount of capsules of pSARM I should take? Did three yesterday. I was going to do four today.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay. I'm not too worried about that. Is there an optimal amount of capsules of pSARM I should take? Did three yesterday. I was going to do four today.
4-6 a day. I'd do four for the first few weeks then slowly bump it up to see if you notice a difference. No need to take more than you need.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
4-6 a day. I'd do four for the first few weeks then slowly bump it up to see if you notice a difference. No need to take more than you need.
If I take four, it will only last for the first few weeks. Haha.

I can definitely feel the Yohimbe. I thought I was immune to that stuff by now, but you guys must put some really potent stuff in it.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great workout today. I felt just a tad "bleh" during a couple sets, and I had a bit of a headache, but that tends to be the norm when you first start pre-workout mixer drinks like Cold Fusion. That usually goes away within the first few doses. I took two scoops today before my workout. My strength was up from last week on SLDL, and on par with last week on Flat BB Bench as well as my arm exercises. Pump was good. Endurance was up.

Just took my third capsule of pSARM with my PWO meal, and plan on having my last capsule with dinner around 8pm.

BigNemo

BigNemo

Awards
  • Established
6 is the only way ur gonna get the full effect I take 1 every 2 hours starting at 9 am with a big glass of water.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If I take four, it will only last for the first few weeks. Haha.

I can definitely feel the Yohimbe. I thought I was immune to that stuff by now, but you guys must put some really potent stuff in it.
i have taken bulk yohimbine, yohimbine caps, levi, levi r, meltdown and on and on. nothing has ever had the punch this does, and when you get up to 3 caps at one time-wow. 3 caps psarm and a cup of coffee and you are geared up for the gym.:thumbsup:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have taken bulk yohimbine, yohimbine caps, levi, levi r, meltdown and on and on. nothing has ever had the punch this does, and when you get up to 3 caps at one time-wow. 3 caps psarm and a cup of coffee and you are geared up for the gym.:thumbsup:
Ya, it's definitely the real deal. I must have been taking a different type of yohimbe or something previously. I know that LR has 11-hydroxy yohimbene or something like that. I'm getting the all-to-well-known shrinkage that I get from yohimbe. I don't know how the heck it's considered a sexual aid... :lol:

I'll be bumping my dosage up today. 5 caps of pSARM.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya, it's definitely the real deal. I must have been taking a different type of yohimbe or something previously. I know that LR has 11-hydroxy yohimbene or something like that. I'm getting the all-to-well-known shrinkage that I get from yohimbe. I don't know how the heck it's considered a sexual aid... :lol:

I'll be bumping my dosage up today. 5 caps of pSARM.

Yohimbe and Arginine are always touted as sexual enhancers. How? I dont know because neither do a darn thing for me.
Also the yohim in Psarm is the only one as of yet to make me puke, its for sure pody stuff :lol:.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got my cardio in today about 20 minutes after taking Cold Fusion. Good workout I guess. About as good as cardio can be. I've been hating it recently for some reason. I used to not mind it. A little jittery right now. About to grill up some turkey burgers. I'll take my 5th capsule of pSARM with that meal.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't been feeling too great today. I didn't get much sleep, and today I've felt kind of nauseated. I have a feeling it's something in the pSARM, and I'm going to say it's probably the yohimbe. It's sort of a milder version of what I felt when I was testing out Get Diesel's new R4W capsules. I'm sure 3clipse remembers that.

Part of my workout today includes heavy squats. Hopefully I won't get sick.

On top of that, I think my dog just had a stoke.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yohimbe and Arginine are always touted as sexual enhancers. How? I dont know because neither do a darn thing for me.
Also the yohim in Psarm is the only one as of yet to make me puke, its for sure pody stuff :lol:.
the bulk yohimbine 'uncapped' didn't do anything for libido 'desire' but about 20 minutes after taking it was tent city.:lol: don't know why the yohimbine caps didn't have same effect.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the bulk yohimbine 'uncapped' didn't do anything for libido 'desire' but about 20 minutes after taking it was tent city.:lol: don't know why the yohimbine caps didn't have same effect.
I wish I had that problem. It's like the opposite for me....like a frightened turtle!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wish I had that problem. It's like the opposite for me....like a frightened turtle!
haha:lol: i guess thats why i like psarm so much. i bought 8 bottles of the damn stuff and getting ready to open #4 or is it 5. i found taking 2 caps 15 minutes before food 3xday is optimal. i got chosen to try out the new t911, can't wait to try it with psarm-:woohoo:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright. I got through my workout without vomitting today.

During squats I got pretty friggin sick to my stomach, nauseous and a bad headache. A few guys I used to know from a previous gym came up to me when I was basically passed out on the bench after my last set of squats and all basically said the same thing; "Scottie, you ain't lookin' so hot..."

I think it's because I'm getting almost tripple dosage of Yohimbe. 2 scoops of CF and 2 capsules of pSARM.

With the exception of feeling like crap, I actually lifted some good weight. Overall I was happy with the workout, but even happier to leave.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've pretty much come to conclude that pSARM makes me feel like dog crap. I felt good this morning, but about 45mins after taking two capsules of pSARM with breakfast, it feels like I have the flu. I'm have cold sweats real bad, probably have a fever, my stomach hurts, and a pretty bad headache.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm trying. So far, things haven't been too great. I need to figure out how to dose the pSARM better. I feel awful after taking it.
Take one at a time with a tall glass of cold water. Have you tried the tall glass of water yet? For me if I dont do this I feel sick. Weird I know but it works

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
try taking a tums or rolaids with it.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Take one at a time with a tall glass of cold water. Have you tried the tall glass of water yet? For me if I dont do this I feel sick. Weird I know but it works
I don't know about that. I've taken it with lots of food so I'd imagine I usually take it with lots of water since I always drink a lot during meals. Never payed attention to it, though.

Since I'm logging this for you guys, I'm going to recommend a Stim-free version of pSARM. I don't understand the benefit of having Yohimbe in it. I would think without the yohimbe, you could dose it at night and in the morning to keep with your bodies natural system producing high test early in the morning.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't know about that. I've taken it with lots of food so I'd imagine I usually take it with lots of water since I always drink a lot during meals. Never payed attention to it, though.

Since I'm logging this for you guys, I'm going to recommend a Stim-free version of pSARM. I don't understand the benefit of having Yohimbe in it. I would think without the yohimbe, you could dose it at night and in the morning to keep with your bodies natural system producing high test early in the morning.

I feel the same way, almost every product we have has Yohimbe in it, im not sure why, and i honeslty wish we didnt. We do put out great products but the yohimbe for a lot of people is to potent or makes them sick or doesnt agree with them.

Psarm made me sick myself so i understand how your feelin bud.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel the same way, almost every product we have has Yohimbe in it, im not sure why, and i honeslty wish we didnt. We do put out great products but the yohimbe for a lot of people is to potent or makes them sick or doesnt agree with them.

Psarm made me sick myself so i understand how your feelin bud.
At high doses, which it seems like you need to take, it's pretty much intolerable.

Is this the only ingredient that causes people to feel this way, or is there something else in it that also causes problems?

Forgot to add body comp changes:

Looking drier and leaner in the mirror. I'm guessing it's from the Formadrol decreasing estrogen. Less waterweight.

In other news, I'm probably going to be joining the USAF soon to do air combat control. I wouldn't start training until January though because of delayed deployment due to this coming school semester.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's some updated and non-shaky pics I just took...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just realized the distance I've traveled since last November.

Wow.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just realized the distance I've traveled since last November.

Wow.

Yea bro strait SICK! I remember the very first log my man, big congrats on the sick transformation.

I think it is the yohimbe though, not to sure what else would cause the problems.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea bro strait SICK! I remember the very first log my man, big congrats on the sick transformation.

I think it is the yohimbe though, not to sure what else would cause the problems.
I'm going to try to start dosing just one cap 5 times a day and see what happens. I'm going to take DW's advice and drink lots of cold water with it.

I wish the yohimbe wasn't in the CF, either. I think yohimbe causes way too many problems for too many people. I almost feel like it's ruining what is an amazing product (that goes for both the pSARM and CF).

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to try to start dosing just one cap 5 times a day and see what happens. I'm going to take DW's advice and drink lots of cold water with it.

I wish the yohimbe wasn't in the CF, either. I think yohimbe causes way too many problems for too many people. I almost feel like it's ruining what is an amazing product (that goes for both the pSARM and CF).

Yea the yohimbe in our other products for some reason dont bother me, just the damn psarm. :lol:

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm also with you on the Yohimbe. It can even making stacking our products difficult because of all the yohimbe. Say Speed(V2 or old stuff)+pSARM+CF+T-911=a ton of yohimbe. It has to be our source of Yohimbe. Eric said he took 2 T-911 at once and it gave him the yohimbe kicks. Kinda sucks I guess we got TO PURE of stuff :think: Who'd a thought thatd be a bad thing :lol:

I love yohimbe by itself in an ECYA stack.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm also with you on the Yohimbe. It can even making stacking our products difficult because of all the yohimbe. Say Speed(V2 or old stuff)+pSARM+CF+T-911=a ton of yohimbe. It has to be our source of Yohimbe. Eric said he took 2 T-911 at once and it gave him the yohimbe kicks. Kinda sucks I guess we got TO PURE of stuff :think: Who'd a thought thatd be a bad thing :lol:

I love yohimbe by itself in an ECYA stack.
i guess i am immune to it but psarm doesn't bother me even at 3 on an empty. it did at first but after awhile i didn't notice it anymore. i plan on taking t911 with psarm, if thats ok? btw didn't eric say something about a run of psarm yohimbine free. from what i gather, i don't think eric is a big fan either.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
About to take a couple scoops of CF and hit my A1 workout: High-rep Chest/Hams/Arms/Calves.

AaronTech

Awards
Sweet stack, I'll be following along.

Good Luck!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great workout!

Strength was up. Endurance was up. Bigger, faster, stronger...yahhhh...

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No workout today. I originally wanted to get in to do some cardio, but it didn't happen. Not really a workout day anyways so it's no big deal. Took one scoop of CF this morning. No issues with the yohimbene. It only seems to be what's in the pSARM.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yohimbene eh? Thats a new one, is eric dickin with the formulation again? :thumbsup: :lol: j/k bro i know what you mean.

It should only get better my friend! :bb3: