What's that smell? Its not Reaper thanks to RPN's Gut Health/NoXidant

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am happy to be back for a log thanks to the great people at RPN. The Gut Health and NoXident will be used in my current cut. I am trying to get down to either 205 or 210 before the summer ends and I am back at work (teacher). In conjuction I will be using the following with the RPN combo:
Reduction and my normal EFA's

Alittle bit about me. I have been lifting for 20 years, and in fact have been going to gyms since I was 7 years old. I still get a thrill out of it. Additionally, I do throw in cardio 7 days a week, especially over the summer. Usually around 1 hour per day. With the cut as well, I have been adding in abs at least 5x per week. I know, a bit of over kill, but really want to get to 200 if possible.

My routine has changed a little in an attempt to aid in the cut. I am presently 6' and weighed in at 214lbs this am. That is down from 223 at the beginning of July. Here is the routine

Sunday: Back Width
Monday: Chest
Tuesday: off
Wednesday: Shoulders/Traps
Thursday: Back Thickness
Friday: Arms
Saturday: Shoulders

I will take my first two GH tonight and my NO tomorrow post workout, I believe that is the proper dosing protocol. If anyone would like to let me know please do, as I want to make sure i take it properly dosed.

Thanks for the opportunity RPN and thanks for following along

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just another question, how should the GH be dosed while also taking the reduction at night?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The two should not affect each other so dose as normal.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what about timing C? I usually take Reduction about 45 minutes prior to bed. Should GH be b4 or after? Sorry for being a pain in the a$$, just want to get it right

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Eh, just take it at the same time, it will make it easier on you.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Such a great satck, Reaper! I'm following along for sure.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks guys for coming along, I am looking forward to it. Should be fun

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still room in here? I'm in.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for joining dsade. I took my first dose of GH last night prior to bed. Nothing major to report, no stomach issues this am, and I normally am a bathroom runner in the AM if you know what I mean.

Here is the report from the first morning.

Shoulders:
Seated BB press (8 sets) 225lbs 5 reps
Seated side laterals (8 sets) 4 supersets with 30lbs & 15lbs
Rear peck deck (4 sets) 75lbs
Upright rows (4 sets) 100lbs
Front 2 arm cable laterals (4 sets) 90lbs

Felt good and strong, I love Saturday mornings.

Cardio
33 minutes 15% incline 4.4-4.7mph

Took my noxidant right after this. Went home and ate about 20 minutes later.

I feel good, not tired in anyway. I will be back in the gym this afternoon for more cardio and abs.

As an aside I weighed in prior to workout at 215lbs full dressed (sneakers, shorts, shirt and ipod) So maybe 213ish I believe

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a suggestion, and something we will address with the next run, I would either take 1 NOxidant preworkout and the other 2 before bed...or take all 3 before bed.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
As a suggestion, and something we will address with the next run, I would either take 1 NOxidant preworkout and the other 2 before bed...or take all 3 before bed.
Uh oh Dsade, I'm guilty as well. I was going by the bottle per se. I can always switch as it's only the beginning :thumbsup:

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey, have you been reading my journal? I find 3 before bed to be the most beneficial, for me atleast. That gives my body a time to heal, grow, and in the midst, kill free-radicals.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey, have you been reading my journal? I find 3 before bed to be the most beneficial, for me atleast. That gives my body a time to heal, grow, and in the midst, kill free-radicals.
Can you ink it?

I completely agree, and since changing protocols I notice a restored vascular response to NO (constant vascularity) better pumps and vastly increased recovery.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so dsade, would you recommend the 3 nox, and 2 gh at the same time b4 bed?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I keep a written journal - I have yet to publish it to AM. At some point I will. The night time dosing protocal is over-looked by many, IMO. GH release, along side a free-radical terminater, and proper rest will aid in every aspect of one's life. My morning-wood is so much stronger since changing to this. Is it chance luck? I doubt it. I contibute it solely to my night time routine, which NOx is a huge factor.
Night supplement routine - 2 Reset AD, 3 NOx, 1 scoop Poseidon. This works wonders for my recovery.
Can you ink it?

I completely agree, and since changing protocols I notice a restored vascular response to NO (constant vascularity) better pumps and vastly increased recovery.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
glad to hear that this protocol is effective. I will start it tomorrow night, and looking forward to it.

I did get back to the gym for cardio and abs

abs:
250 balance ball crunches
250 twisting medicine ball (8lbs) crunches

cardio:
35 minutes 15% incline 4.5mph

feeling good, will be back tomorrow morning for a little back width/cardio then again in the afternoon for legs. I am going to make sunday leg day, but have to go light due to lower back issues.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just another question, how should the GH be dosed while also taking the reduction at night?
firstly .. looking fwd to the log .. also are u planning on running GH as directed ? meaning for the 1st 5days ..3X then 1 cap a day. I would split 1cap morning, 1evening and 1 night .. it shouldnt inter-fere with the reduction.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
firstly .. looking fwd to the log .. also are u planning on running GH as directed ? meaning for the 1st 5days ..3X then 1 cap a day. I would split 1cap morning, 1evening and 1 night .. it shouldnt inter-fere with the reduction.
I thought the gh was 2 before bed for the first 5 days, then 1 prior to bed?

I split it up last night. Took GH about 15 minutes prior to reductions, and still had a nice solid sleep.

Also, I have to mention that since my first workout this am I have been to the bathroom a few more times than normal. I am assuming that it is related to the GH "cleaning me out" so to speak

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh is it ? i guess i was running it wrong .. next time i will do it as instructed :)

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats cool, I am just going by the bottle. Howevber, I will let dsade or crader tell us for certain

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Poseidon is a truly great blend, I've taken ED including before bed since February.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The loading phase is 2 caps and then 1 for maintenance.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks for the clarification C, thats what I was doing

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok was back ni the gym this am. Feeling good and lean, did have to use the mens room multiple times before getting there, but as I mentioned before I believe that it could be the GH "gutting me" so to speak

THis am I did back/abs/cardio. I worked back in superset fashion, with 2 exercises back to back

Neutral grip btn pulldowns (5 sets) 150-185lbs
Barn doors (5 sets) 50-60lbs

Back extensions (5 sets) 170lbs
close grip reverse pulldowns (5 sets) 130-150lbs

Wide grip chins (5 sets) bw to failure
BB rows (5 sets) 185lbs to failure

Back had a nice pump!!!!!

Abs:
250 balance ball crunches
250 weighted waist twists w/18lbs bar

Cardio:
32 minutes 15% 4.4-4.7mph

I feel great, and quite sweaty. I figure I will weigh in again towards the middle of the week. I am going to go back this afternoon for a tad more cardio and then legs, yes I am goig to try again and hope that my back does not betray me.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, so before I went back this afternoon, I was out with my daughter at the local lake. We walked forever, which was a nice warmup for the leg destruction. Any leg exercises are a destruction for me. I did another warm up when I got back in

Bike
15 minutes (nice and easy)

Legs
Squats (6 sets) 225lbs 8 reps
front squats (5 sets) 115lbs
leg press (5 sets) 405lbs

Hams
Stiff legged dl (5 sets) 155lbs
Seated ham curls (5 sets) 110lbs

calves
Standing calf raises (5 sets) 140lbs 25reps per set
leg press calf extensions (5 sets) 405lbs

I am quite trembly right now, and not looking forward to tomorrow morning. ALso, tonight I will be dosing the NoX and GH together, so I will have more info on it in the am.

Sunday will now be officially leg day, not sure if that is good or bad

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also as an aside, I am recommending GH to my sister who has a severe gluten allergy. She is on a business trip at the moment, but we just spoke and I sent her the link and she will be picking up some later in the week.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet keep it up .. yup GH is one of my fav product as well .. i have a 75count bottle sitting at home .. shuld be opening it soon .. i usually run it during my PH ..so i dont expel gas lol

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Good job Reap. Today's my 'eat spicy garbage' day and all's going great thus far. GH is really working it's magic already as far as I'm concerned :thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am just downright amazed by it. I have had little to no gas at all. I started to get cramps later in the evening, then I took it with my NoX about 20 minutes ago, and I am fine again. It phenomenal

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I am just downright amazed by it. I have had little to no gas at all. I started to get cramps later in the evening, then I took it with my NoX about 20 minutes ago, and I am fine again. It phenomenal
Wonderful!!:thumbsup:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
had a nice chest workout today after proper dosing last night prior to bed

Chest:
Incline db press (5 sets) 80lbs
Incline BP (5 sets) 225lbs
Flat dp press (5 sets) 80-95lbs
Decline BP (5 sets) 225lbs
Peck Deck (5 sets) 185lbs

Cardio:
35 minutes 15% 4.4mph (legs were killing me)

Felt very good outside of the legs, chest got a hell of a pump and my vascularity in forearms was crazy. Felt great, no lift tomorrow just cardio and abs. I will be back this afternoon for more cardio.

Also as a side note, on Friday afternoon I will be taking my daughter to NY for a long weekend, so I am not sure if I will be lifting on saturday. I will be back for lifting on Sunday. I will change the routine around accordingly. We are going to visit my mother and her condo development does have a gym I will be visiting on Saturday morning. It will be nice to get away, I havent been back to long island in over a year

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
made it back this am for some abs and cardio.

abs:
balance ball crunches 250
twisting medicine ball crunches 250 8lbs ball

cardio:
35 minutes 15% 4.5mph

felt good, chest is a bitr tight as are the legs, but nothing too crazy. I am still feeling the loading phase of the GH as I have been running to the mens room frequently this am. Tonight is my last night of 2 so we shall see how we adjust

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in reap!

If you have any questions bud, feel free to ask away. I see that matt and christine already hit up the NOxidant dosing questions. It's just that based on the research that we've done, it's best to take the 3 caps prior to bed on workout days, and 3 caps in the AM on "Off" days.

I have yet to try the 1 cap pre-workout dose, but we did find some evidence that this could give some desired effects overall in the anabolic process, as well as an added boost to muscle strength.

Best of luck with this buddy! :bb3:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in reap!

If you have any questions bud, feel free to ask away. I see that matt and christine already hit up the NOxidant dosing questions. It's just that based on the research that we've done, it's best to take the 3 caps prior to bed on workout days, and 3 caps in the AM on "Off" days.

I have yet to try the 1 cap pre-workout dose, but we did find some evidence that this could give some desired effects overall in the anabolic process, as well as an added boost to muscle strength.

Best of luck with this buddy! :bb3:
thanks man. matt and christine were very helpful and I am enjoying my run with this. in fact I spoke to my sister this am and she will be ordering gh next week.

welcome back, hope the move went well

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got back for a little more cardio and abs tonight.

cardio:
35 minutes 15% 4.4 kept it slower throughout as legs still sore

abs:
twisting medicine ball crunches 250 5lbs ball

Looking forward to getting back tomorrow for more shoulders, I am really enjoying the idea of hitting shoulders 2x per week

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
consdiering I barely slept last night for some odd reason, I had a crazy shoulder workout. This was the kind where it jurts to lift your arm for a few days. Anything coupled together in the listing was supersetted

Shoulders:
Seated DB press (5 sets) 70-80lbs to failure

Arny presses (5 sets) 50-60lbs
Rear laterals (5 sets) 25lbs

Side db laterals (10 sets) 30lbs & 15lbs super set

Lying side laterals (5 sets) 15lbs

Cable upright rows (5 sets) 160lbs
Behind the back bb shrugs (5 sets) 275lbs

Felt awesome

Cardio:
35 minutes 15% 4.5mph

Prior to the workout I weighed in at a fully dressed 213.5, which is down 10lbs since the beginning of July :woohoo:

So there is certainly hope that I could hit 200-205 by mid september. I really think the GH and NoX are helping with the reduction. I finished the loading phase last night, so tonight will be only 1 gh and 3 Nox. I also have to say, I had to "empty out" so to speak 3 times before getting to the gym, so the bacteria is rapidly leaving.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got in for a bit of evening cardio.

35 minutes 15% 4.6mph

I am ready for a nap. Also, I had a pretty nice homemade dinner that should have a tendency to have a stomach reaction. I made homemade peperoni pizza (my daughter's favorite) and a grilled chicken salad. I at mostly salad and chicken, but of course had to sample the pizza. I feel great right now, and will be taking my GH and NoX within the hour, and I am curious if there will be any residual response in the am.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Log is looking good reap!

Who can resist homemade pizza!

:pizza:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
consdiering I barely slept last night for some odd reason, I had a crazy shoulder workout. This was the kind where it jurts to lift your arm for a few days. Anything coupled together in the listing was supersetted

Shoulders:
Seated DB press (5 sets) 70-80lbs to failure

Arny presses (5 sets) 50-60lbs
Rear laterals (5 sets) 25lbs

Side db laterals (10 sets) 30lbs & 15lbs super set

Lying side laterals (5 sets) 15lbs

Cable upright rows (5 sets) 160lbs
Behind the back bb shrugs (5 sets) 275lbs

Felt awesome

Cardio:
35 minutes 15% 4.5mph

Prior to the workout I weighed in at a fully dressed 213.5, which is down 10lbs since the beginning of July :woohoo:

So there is certainly hope that I could hit 200-205 by mid september. I really think the GH and NoX are helping with the reduction. I finished the loading phase last night, so tonight will be only 1 gh and 3 Nox. I also have to say, I had to "empty out" so to speak 3 times before getting to the gym, so the bacteria is rapidly leaving.
I didn't realize that we are around the same weight. I was up at 224lbs back in early june. I weighed in at 209lbs yesterday, and i've been off the strict diet for about a month.

You will notice an increase in your bowel movements during the first week or so, after that, things should regulate nicely. :thumbsup:

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I didn't realize that we are around the same weight. I was up at 224lbs back in early june. I weighed in at 209lbs yesterday, and i've been off the strict diet for about a month.

You will notice an increase in your bowel movements during the first week or so, after that, things should regulate nicely. :thumbsup:
You sure can :) But it's SO worth it.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you guys arent kidding, I am a frequent visitor of the bathroom and dropping the deuce has seemingly become a hobby that I have begun to master.

I do have to admit though, I am lean in the midsection. Not trying to sound arrogant in any way, but I certainly notice that things are much narrower in the midsection. I am friggin thrilled. I am itching to get to about 200-205 if possible and soon

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
had a nice workout this am

back:
wide grip chins (5 sets) bw to failure

cobra pulldowns (5 sets) 130-150lbs
t-bar (5 sets) 4 45's

back extensions (5 sets) 170lbs
seated cable rows (5 sets) 180-220lbs

barn doors (5 sets) 60lbs

abs:
twisting med ball crunches 250

cardio:
35 minutes 15% 4.5mph

feel great, had a ncie back pump working and my legs feel better. I will be leaving tomorrow after I update my log in the am. I will be heading to Long Island for the weekend, heres hoping the belt parkway will be nice to me. I will be working out on saturday, still not sure what my mother's condo assoc. has in terms of a weight room. might be able to update on saturday but no guarantees. Will be back sunday afternoon for legs again. Will have my travel bag of supps with me for the weekend