OLYMPUS LABS ASSASS1NATE & VAL3NT1NES SAL3

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by koltink View Post
    That's the exact stack I'll be doing. With BS you should be fine but if you got ignit3 it'd be over kill
    Cool. I looked them all over and thought it would b cool but just wanted to check with ol diehards b4 clicking.

2. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    K guys been wanting to give ol a buy fir a while but never have. In cart right now is 2 of the bogos and a blood shred raw.

My question is if the bloodshred would be overkill on top of the assassinate bogo.
    Yep, like @koltink said, Assassinate + BS would be a good stack
    OLYMPUS UK REP
    Use JEBROOK30 for 30% off at
    http://olympusuk.com/
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    K guys been wanting to give ol a buy fir a while but never have. In cart right now is 2 of the bogos and a blood shred raw.

My question is if the bloodshred would be overkill on top of the assassinate bogo.
    You don't have to necessarily use them all at once
    Olympus Labs Rep - DemiGod
    For OL related questions e-mail me at [email protected]
    Use GNO30 for 30% off www.Olympus-labs.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    You don't have to necessarily use them all at once
    Yeah I r right but I'll just b honest with myself. If I buy something I find s reason to use it sooner than later. Lol.

Quick question though just thought of. So I was thinking of getting more stuff as 2 ppl at gym were talking about the sale, and the one guy was raving about triumph. I hadn't broken down ingredients yet, just glossed label over. Where does the 8 g of fat possibly come from.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Yeah I r right but I'll just b honest with myself. If I buy something I find s reason to use it sooner than later. Lol.

Quick question though just thought of. So I was thinking of getting more stuff as 2 ppl at gym were talking about the sale, and the one guy was raving about triumph. I hadn't broken down ingredients yet, just glossed label over. Where does the 8 g of fat possibly come from.
    Soy lecithin
    •   

6. I am placing an order for several different people so I just want to verify. Regardless of the bogo offer, every OL product will be shipped the week of the 13th correct?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Tylerclee View Post
    I am placing an order for several different people so I just want to verify. Regardless of the bogo offer, every OL product will be shipped the week of the 13th correct?
    Should be

8. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Should be
    Awesome

9. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post

Tr1umph IMO is the best OL supp and the best overall supp out there.
    It is a staple for me.
    It is effective and delicious.
    Creatine + PA + LCLT + Betaine + a host of great things.
    Buy it, the sooner the better

10. Quote Originally Posted by macwad View Post
    It is a staple for me.
    I'll second this reccomendation. I've dropped 20 pounds the past 4 months and I have actually gained strength. I believe it's due big in part to triumph

11. great stack. I was hesitant about buying Sup3r-Shred but with Assas1nate and this great price! Had to get it.

12. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    great stack. I was hesitant about buying Sup3r-Shred but with Assas1nate and this great price! Had to get it.
    Ditto! Ironically, I've got 4 weeks left on a cut but taking a stim break starting next week. Those two would normally be a huge contradiction, but I'm confident this stack deal is going to push me through!!!!

13. Ordered it up and now Im in that can't wait fir arrival mode.

14. Quote Originally Posted by macwad View Post
    It is a staple for me.
    Well just do ol know. You're post here gave me the extra nudge I needed to research more and wound up ordering 3 tubs. Went with orange,peach and berry. Also while back there I picked up 2 test1fy. Can't wait

15. When having 1 or 2 really low carb days a week, should I skip Assas1nate on those days or maybe take half?

16. Don't slack on this sale or should I say 4 sales...

17. Yeah this sale is nuts. As u fill up your cart you're like damn how much am I spending but then they show u how much u save and you're like dayummmm look how much I'm saving

18. Quote Originally Posted by bloodnthunder View Post
    Yeah this sale is nuts. As u fill up your cart you're like damn how much am I spending but then they show u how much u save and you're like dayummmm look how much I'm saving
    Then you go to the gym and all the haters be like damnnn look how much he liftin

19. Quote Originally Posted by bosskardo View Post
    When having 1 or 2 really low carb days a week, should I skip Assas1nate on those days or maybe take half?
    Possibly, but Assassinate shouldn't cause low blood sugar symptoms so I would experiment with it. 2 cap on the first low carb days to see how it feels. If you have any carbs at all on those days then make sure you consume them after the dose.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

20. Anyone here received their order already?

21. Quote Originally Posted by janson_kaniaz View Post
    Anyone here received their order already?
    oh ya ...weeks ago

22. I've yet to even receive shipping confirmation

23. I am also waiting on e-mail response either from Ray or Laila so that I can place my order. Getting anxious ;-)

24. Just a logistical question. If we plan on getting the Assassinate/Sup3r Shred BOGO and other things from the other sales, how does that work?

Do we need to enter separate orders for the Assassinate deal, Spring Cleaning and the 50% off?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

25. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post
    Just a logistical question. If we plan on getting the Assassinate/Sup3r Shred BOGO and other things from the other sales, how does that work?

Do we need to enter separate orders for the Assassinate deal, Spring Cleaning and the 50% off?
    The Spring cleaning sale must be ordered separately I believe. I added the Assassinate bogo to my cart and automatically received the deal price and then added my other items and the 50% off Vday code and everything applied perfectly when I ordered.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

26. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    The Spring cleaning sale must be ordered separately I believe. I added the Assassinate bogo to my cart and automatically received the deal price and then added my other items and the 50% of Vday code and everything applied perfectly when I ordered.
    Awesome! Thanks, bro!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    [email protected] com

27. Post VD bump. The 50% off sale and Assass1nate BOGO is good till the 21st. The spring cleaning sale items are while supplies last
    OLYMPUS UK REP

28. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Post VD bump. The 50% off sale and Assass1nate BOGO is good till the 21st. The spring cleaning sale items are while supplies last
    Post venereal disease bump? TMI dude!

29. Quote Originally Posted by GNO View Post
    Post venereal disease bump? TMI dude!
    Lol. You already knew. I spent Valentines Day with you
    OLYMPUS UK REP

30. Quote Originally Posted by Jebrook View Post
    Lol. You already knew. I spent Valentines Day with you