Get the Support you Need Now with this Supplement On Sale from BSL!!

  1. Get the Support you Need Now with this Supplement On Sale from BSL!!


    Name:  f05c15b3-8441-4125-ac3a-e2ca64cf56a1.jpg
Views: 118
Size:  128.0 KB

    LIMITED TIME ONLY!
    GET 15% OFF
    use coupon: GEARSUPPORT15


    Running a cycle puts your body into an anabolic state where mass gains and fat loss can happen, but so can side effects.

    Push your body to its muscle building limits and beyond, and leave the worries behind with the protection of Gear Support by Blackstone Labs!

    While you are working hard on your journey to build a better body, Gear Support is working hard to protect your liver, heart, prostate, blood pressure and lipid profiles by utilizing 7 highly effective ingredients; from liver support with Red Clover Extract to prostate support with Saw Palmetto!

    If you are like most, you rearrange your life to run your anabolic cycle, the last thing you need is a spike in....LEARN MORE>>
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    Visit Strong Supplements Here
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Stay Strong!


  2. You can always use a cycle support product to have on hand. Jump on it now while it's on sale.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   
       


  3. 15% off a well dosed cycle support product. A must have if running a cycle.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    15% off a well dosed cycle support product. A must have if running a cycle.
    its a proprietary blend. you cant tell if its well dosed or not and most probably its not
  5. Get the Support you Need Now with this Supplement On Sale from BSL!!


    Quote Originally Posted by demonfox View Post
    its a proprietary blend. you cant tell if its well dosed or not and most probably its not
    And you're basing that it's probably underdosed on?........ @demonfox

    The blend is 1650mg. If you're comparing this to CEL cycle assist, which is one of the best cycle supports out there, one can easily deduce the similarity/effectiveness between the two.

    If you minus the b vitamin in CEL cycle assist and focus on the effective ingredients you get 1710mg. So 60mg more of ingredients in cycle assist (which are different-I'm not a big fan of milk thistle which is 500mg in itself-removing that would deduce it to 1210mg). They have all of the exact same extract percentages when compared to cycle assist other than a 30% difference in 150mg of celery seed extract (which isn't a big deal tbh). CEL is my go to, and will continue to be my go to, but I would run this with confidence.

    Just because it's a prop blend doesn't mean it's not efficaciously dosed. You do get more servings in CEL which is great but to claim this isn't properly dosed based on nothing other than your opinion is kind of strange. Now if you had some evidence that there was 1500mg of NAC (which there isn't) and 150mg of all the other ingredients then I would agree with you. Do you happen to have any evidence to support your claim or is this all conjecture?
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Afi140 View Post
    And you're basing that it's probably underdosed on?........ @demonfox

    The blend is 1650mg. If you're comparing this to CEL cycle assist, which is one of the best cycle supports out there, one can easily deduce the similarity/effectiveness between the two.

    If you minus the b vitamin in CEL cycle assist and focus on the effective ingredients you get 1710mg. So 60mg more of ingredients in cycle assist (which are different-I'm not a big fan of milk thistle which is 500mg in itself-removing that would deduce it to 1210mg). They have all of the exact same extract percentages when compared to cycle assist other than a 30% difference in 150mg of celery seed extract (which isn't a big deal tbh). CEL is my go to, and will continue to be my go to, but I would run this with confidence.

    Just because it's a prop blend doesn't mean it's not efficaciously dosed. You do get more servings in CEL which is great but to claim this isn't properly dosed based on nothing other than your opinion is kind of strange. Now if you had some evidence that there was 1500mg of NAC (which there isn't) and 150mg of all the other ingredients then I would agree with you. Do you happen to have any evidence to support your claim or is this all conjecture?
    yes i have no evidence to prove my point, but neither do you. you cant just compare the total mg of two products and say that the ingredients of both of them have the same profile. and this is the point that im trying to come across. YOU CANT TELL HOW MUCH OF EACH INGREDIENT YOURE GETTING. i dont have any problem with this product. my problem is that you saying it is a well dosed product when you cant prove it since its all behind a proprietary blend.
  7. Get the Support you Need Now with this Supplement On Sale from BSL!!


    There are literally thousands of products that are prop blends that are efficaciously dosed. A prop blend doesn't ultimately determine product effectiveness. Now granted I am not a fan of prop blends but to assume a prop blend equates to an undersosed or ineffective product is simply incorrect.


    Although I do agree we can not completely know exacts, one can deduce the commonality between the aforementioned products when looking at ingredients and amounts. If you compare ingredients and the order list of ingredients (the list order determines dosage amount-largest amount is the first ingredient listed and last ingredient listed has the smallest amount in the blend) it is much much MUCH more probable to have adequate doses than not. Furthermore, the cost of the ingredients contained in the products (all relatively close on cost when purchased in bulk) and the smaller number of ingredients in the product significantly increases the chances of it being properly dosed.
    *strong supplement shop rep*

    Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Eradicate Estrogen ASAP with this Supplement On Sale NOW!!!!
    By musclemaker in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-09-2015, 12:02 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-18-2015, 07:30 AM
  3. CUT LIKE A SAMURAI WITH THIS ANABOLIC ON SALE NOW!!!
    By musclemaker in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-22-2015, 03:52 PM
  4. GET GAINS OF STEEL WITH THIS STACK ON SALE NOW!!
    By musclemaker in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-15-2015, 04:05 PM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 08:56 AM
Log in
Log in