Olympus Labs Conqu3r Unleashed Intro Sale at NP

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Olympus Labs Conqu3r Unleashed Exclusive Intro Sale is live at NutraPlanet for $28.99 - Insane Deal!!!

Olympus Labs - Conqu3r Unleashed *NP Exclusive* - NutraPlanet

Limited quantities are available so stock up now.

- Tropical Mango & Kiwi-Strawberry Stim version
&
- Kiwi-Strawberry Stim-Free version

You can also get free domestic shipping on your order if you add BPI-Whey HD.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When is it shipping? Thought it said the 31st on the site

choccyswag

choccyswag

Awards
Ugg can't decide which flavour to get. So I'll get both :p

Reactions: GNO
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for updates, I'm getting antsy here! What's the word?

CJNator

Awards
Same lol I check the site and it said my order was still processing.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same lol I check the site and it said my order was still processing.
If they ship today then we will have it in hand tomorrow :) I need my unleashed for leg day! Tired of all these trash pwo's I've been using since OL discontinued conqu3r dge

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Yeah at this point I am pretty confused. Originally on their page it said it would be shipped BY Nov 1st.

Also, how would we have it by tomorrow if it shipped today?

And my order still says processing as well

CJNator

Awards
If they ship today then we will have it in hand tomorrow :) I need my unleashed for leg day! Tired of all these trash pwo's I've been using since OL discontinued conqu3r dge
Oh yea, one day shipping! Let's hope it does ship today, I've been needing this since I tried it. One moar day :D!;

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah at this point I am pretty confused. Originally on their page it said it would be shipped BY Nov 1st.

Also, how would we have it by tomorrow if it shipped today?

And my order still says processing as well
Me and cj live in the same state as np. Doesn't help if it hasn't shipped though!

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea, one day shipping! Let's hope it does ship today, I've been needing this since I tried it. One moar day :D!;
Is everyone's one day shipping? Or just if you paid for that option?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is everyone's one day shipping? Or just if you paid for that option?
Just if you paid for it. For me, one day priority is the cheapest shipping option they offer. Great deal for us north Carolinians!

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Still processing... I have a feeling its going to be a while til we can try the new conqu3r

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
We are honestly better off just waiting until they sell it at nutriverse. Guarantee we will have it 3 days after ordering from there

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
I gotta try this have seen nothing but great reviews

CJNator

Awards
We are honestly better off just waiting until they sell it at nutriverse. Guarantee we will have it 3 days after ordering from there
I was thinking that but it probably won't be on Nutri-Verse till around thanksgiving. It is always exactly 3 days for me at least. Also I bet everyone will get it around Friday or Monday, I'm going to keep my hopes down for tomorrow lol.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
*UPDATE*
finally heard from np, supposedly everything that didn't ship out yesterday will definitely ship out today. Will keep everyone updated as I get info. Sorry for everyone's inconvenience!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mine shipped out today and they threw in some extras for the wait. I'm happy! Hope it works out for everyone else the same way.

CJNator

Awards
Mine shipped out today and they threw in some extras for the wait. I'm happy! Hope it works out for everyone else the same way.
Awesome! Let's hope we all get extras lol! I'll go check if mine shipped.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

CJNator

Awards
Just shipped a second ago, I just wish it wasn't going to be here on a rest day :(

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just shipped a second ago, I just wish it wasn't going to be here on a rest day :(
Friday is my rest day too :(
But Saturday and Sunday are my big power days and it will be here in time for that! I try to be a glass half full kind of guy. I think np made this one up to me and I will be giving them more business in the future. This is the first time I've ordered from np with any problems, the other 20 times my order was at my house the next day and everything was what it was supposed to be. I believe they just had a bigger response to unleashed than they were expecting and they had to scramble let to fill all the orders. Happens to the best of us.

CJNator

Awards
Friday is my rest day too :(
But Saturday and Sunday are my big power days and it will be here in time for that! I try to be a glass half full kind of guy. I think np made this one up to me and I will be giving them more business in the future. This is the first time I've ordered from np with any problems, the other 20 times my order was at my house the next day and everything was what it was supposed to be. I believe they just had a bigger response to unleashed than they were expecting and they had to scramble let to fill all the orders. Happens to the best of us.
Yea you're right, they definitely didn't expect this. Yea I'd say the sane for me too, never had a problem at all. They definitely did make it up lol 2 Conqu3rs! Did you make one stim and the other non stim or just both stim?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea you're right, they definitely didn't expect this. Yea I'd say the sane for me too, never had a problem at all. They definitely did make it up lol 2 Conqu3rs! Did you make one stim and the other non stim or just both stim?
Stimmed! I'm a stim junkie and I need my fix! I'm glad they hooked you up too, they still have my business.

CJNator

Awards
Stimmed! I'm a stim junkie and I need my fix! I'm glad they hooked you up too, they still have my business.
Oh I mean they hooked it up for you lol I got a protein sample which is still something. Just destroyed legs with CU :D

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh I mean they hooked it up for you lol I got a protein sample which is still something. Just destroyed legs with CU :D
Yeah, they gave me a free tub of Stimmed conqu3r, strawberry/kiwi flavor. Got a bunch of protein and a free shirt. Np can ship late every order if this is how it's going to come through.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established