Board Sponsor
Awards
orbit_small.png

banner.png

20% off HyperMax Xt!!

Limited time save 20%
Use discount code HYPER20

GET YOUR BOTTLE HERE

HyperMax was a game changer for the pre workout market and was rated #1 High Stim Pre Workout not only because it provided insane energy and focus but it also created extreme pumps and crazy endurance. HyperMax XT is the next stage in pre workout products taking that original “HyperMax Experience” to the EXTREME! HyperMax XT contains new compounds and added ingredients to take your energy levels through the roof while providing laser like focus. The insane energy and focus is perfectly paired with extreme pumps and vascularity leading to more intense workouts and the most complete yet hardcore pre workout experience you’ve ever had!

Citrulline Malate (2:1) is included in this formula for 2 main reasons, pumps and performance! The Citrulline Malate used in HyperMax XT is a 2:1 ratio providing a full 2g L-Citrulline per scoop which means long lasting pumps and fullness. Citrulline Malate is also known for its ability to delay the onset of fatigue and enhance performance through its ability to maintain PH levels.

Beta-Alanine is a fast growing and extremely popular ingredient, Beta-Alanine was added due to its ability to increase intramuscular Carnosine levels. Increased Carnosine has been linked to improved athletic performance and endurance through its ability to buffer lactic acid. Hypermax provides a full dose of 1.6 grams per scoop!

Glycerol Powder(65%) has multiple applications within pre workout supplementation. Glycerol has shown to increase performance through its ability to quickly improve hydration and cell volume. Glycerol has also been shown to increase blood volume as well as increase intramuscular fluid leading to strong long lasting pumps and fullness.

Agmatine Sulfate is an extremely popular ingredient for its ability to induce intense long lasting pumps. Agmatine can increase Nitric Oxide through multiple pathways as well as optimizing Insulin sensitivity leading to increased fullness, pumps and vascularit

Choline Bitartrate is well known for its ability to increase focus, mood and improve mental performance however it’s lesser known that choline also increases athletic performance, the perfect 1-2 punch. Choline when taken prior to exercise has been shown to increase performance and delay onset of fatigue!

Energy Blend - We understand how important energy and focus can be for a workout so the research and development team at Performax took countless hours of research and testing to finally come up with an even better product then the original! The star player of our energy formula is an ingredient called Eria Jarensis Extract. Eria Jarensis Extract provides extremely clean energy while both enhancing mood and focus! It is believed Eria Jarensis has this effect due to its naturally occurring phenethylamine content and the formula was designed to capitalize on just that!

GET YOUR BOTTLE HERE

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Awesome deal here - truly something to behold! Another great product by performax labs!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Unless it says in the initial post, there's not usually a set date. The last Performax code we had went for over a month if I recall, but no promises - it'll last as long as Performax and Orbit want to continue the promotion

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Haha this always happens with performax labs products. The stuff is just too good! Can't keep it in stock once people hear.

ForceOfNature

Awards
Especially at these prices, naw mean??
I'm probably gonna get the original for 27.99. Now that's a deal. I'm in Canada though so price will be a bit higher plus shipping but still amazing.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm probably gonna get the original for 27.99. Now that's a deal. I'm in Canada though so price will be a bit higher plus shipping but still amazing.
It sold well so it seems like a lot of people really liked it. Doubt you'd go wrong!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That is quite a good deal but just for comparison, this version at 20% off is also 27.99.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
It may come back in stock rather quickly as well. I remember we were sold out on a Friday and back in stock by Monday. Not sure if the same thing will happen but could be worth holding out for the XT version ;)

ForceOfNature

Awards
It may come back in stock rather quickly as well. I remember we were sold out on a Friday and back in stock by Monday. Not sure if the same thing will happen but could be worth holding out for the XT version ;)
I'm debating on hypermax xt and angel dust v2. Such a hard choice!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd go with the open label, non prop blend HyperMax XT. Yeah I may be biased, however looking at the label it appears to be easy choice.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm debating on hypermax xt and angel dust v2. Such a hard choice!
I am not a fan of either the OG or V2 dust, despite enjoying a lot of both IML and BSL products. V2, like OG, was too much stim and honestly not enough ergogens. Some basic math and knowing effective doses of things like creatine and beta al can tell you pretty quick the Dust's prop blend is under-delivering in that department. It is a POWERFULLY stim that tastes/mixes fine, and the tub goes a long way, but so will the Hypermax honestly. And the ergogens are open label and fully dosed.

koltink

koltink

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't even touch angel dust personally, between that and hypermax xt it's a no brainier for me

ForceOfNature

Awards
A lot of people love angel dust, lots of good reviews but I agree on the erogogens. I'm most likely gonna end up going with hypermax xt. Hopefully shipping is int ridiculously priced because I'm getting all my other supps local.