Wrong steroid in IBE’s Epistane

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
I'd REALLY like a batch number, I've got four bottles of the stuff and don't know how I feel about running Phera.

Okay, the batch number they did test was 105284. Problem is that that's the only batch they tested. Other problem is that three of my four bottles don't have batch numbers. ****.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am Jack's complete lack of surprise.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
scary. i have 2 bottles still.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'd REALLY like a batch number, I've got four bottles of the stuff and don't know how I feel about running Phera.

Okay, the batch number they did test was 105284. Problem is that that's the only batch they tested. Other problem is that three of my four bottles don't have batch numbers. ****.
You'll love phera, the strength and size gains are no joke. And the pumps are amazing. You have kind of euphoric feeling as well and in increase in libido and appetite for me.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
You'll love phera, the strength and size gains are no joke. And the pumps are amazing. You have kind of euphoric feeling as well and in increase in libido and appetite for me.
I did one pulse cycle, and started getting pretty crazy strength increases right off the bat, like first week I was on. Haven't touched it since. wouldn't be surprised if that bottle had the phera in it. But who knows. I doubt even IBE could tell us.

Vengeance187

Vengeance187

Awards
Epistane is synthesized from DMT, and will break down into DMT with heat. So if their method of analysis used heat, it's only logical that you would find DMT.
From this site
From Patrick Arnold
"at least part of epi's pharmacological activity is indeed due to its conversion to DMT"
Epistane's actions could possibly be entirely from it's conversion to DMT in the body. It's not a "bunk" batch of IBE's product...

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
But will the 'S atom misplaced' compound convert to DMT too?
(in bottle or in body?)
Base on the study, there is just no epistane in that epistane. There is only a similar structure compound. If that compound degraded to DMT, fine, we might need to take the bottle under the sun to generate more DMT. If that compound can't degrade to DMT naturally, then obviously DMT was added or contaminated. IBE will be in big trouble then.

Epistane is synthesized from DMT, and will break down into DMT with heat. So if their method of analysis used heat, it's only logical that you would find DMT.
From this site
From Patrick Arnold
"at least part of epi's pharmacological activity is indeed due to its conversion to DMT"
Epistane's actions could possibly be entirely from it's conversion to DMT in the body. It's not a "bunk" batch of IBE's product...

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
But will the 'S atom misplaced' compound transfer to DMT too?
(in bottle or in body?)
Base on the study, there is just no epistane in that epistane. There is only a similar structure compound. If that compound degraded to DMT, fine, we might need to take the bottle under the sun to generate more DMT. If that compound can't degrade to DMT naturally, then obviously DMT was added or contaminated. IBE will be in big trouble then.
Where are the IBE reps to clarify this??

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
there is one in BB forum, but I found him annoying. At first he claimed the paper is fake (obviously it's not), then he changed his tone, he said they tested every batch blah blah.

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
there is one in BB forum, but I found him annoying. At first he claimed the paper is fake (obviously it's not), then he changed his tone, he said they tested every batch blah blah.
Pfft yeah, those researches funded a massive conspiracy against IBE....

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
Pfft yeah, those researches funded a massive conspiracy against IBE....
I start to think about some reviews i read in some forum...
People were comparing Havoc and epistane, saying although they should have the same active ingredient, people (especially those who have taken both) got different experiences.... Some people explained it's because 'the different ratio of different forms'... I didn't understand at that time, what 'different forms' with the same compound??

oh, I read that the IBE representive was asking how to ban the paper for publishing, opps.
"Do you know of anything that we can do to try to prevent this article being published and/or continuing to be available at Wiley with the results looking as though we are spiking our products with DMT?"

BTW, i got the full-article of the original paper. anyone interested PM me.

narraboth

Awards
  • Established
IBE is in a Big Trouble.
maybe CEL too, their P-Plex got only one peak in NMR: DMT.

these two companies might be just bad luck: Epistane and p-plex are just the two things got in check, and they all got problem. Who knows what will happen if they test all PH products and their clones in the market??
what worry me is, maybe we have never used anything that we thought we were using. The whole PH market is so messed up and unregulated... yes, unregulated, and FDA's attitude made things no better.

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
so what ever came of this? Did everyone just decide to run the other way and just go with Havoc or is Epistane good to go now. They still sell Epi at some retailers.

I was thinking of buying some, but unsure now. I feel like i should just look the other way to Havoc

geminderh

geminderh

Awards
Ugh I was ab to order some too! Any suggestions on another ph for dry mass gentlemen?

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
take it.. if its actually pplex, thats a good thing.... seeing as pplex is gone :(

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Ugh I was ab to order some too! Any suggestions on another ph for dry mass gentlemen?
Epi is an androgenic steroid - not a prohormone.

I've run IBE's Epi and loved it. Can I vouch that it was 100 percent Epistane? Nope.

However - the gains I had were dry. I felt the effects from day one with a sense of well being and sometimes even giddiness. The "giggles" wore off within a day but the well being alpha remained throughout. My libido was ridiculously high on it.

I still have some IBE Epi and I will run it. However - I'm going to also grab some Havoc and try that too - and compare the results.

Maybe someone here has run both IBE's version and another brand? Input here would be helpful.

Also - as far as Epi's claimed anti-aromatizing properties - NEVER take that for granted. Always be ready for anything with a SERM.

And I would also recommend some Forma included on cycle as it helped me.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
i was under the impression that it was the molecule that was unstable, not just epistane but all the brands.

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
i ordered some ibe epi. 2 bottles. how many cycles should i get from it?

Im hoping it is what it says it is. If YOU NEED to kno where to get it....google

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone used any of the most recent batches that have come outmin the last few months. Never used IBE in the past, but loved havoc and e-Stane

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
they come out in hordes with stones a flyin when this stuff happens to another company.

bottom line buy from companies you can trust and this isnt one of them for me

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
i was under the impression that it was the molecule that was unstable, not just epistane but all the brands.
Pretty sure you are correct. Always have heard that Epi degrades into P-Plex. So it was probably Epi when it was put in the bottle but over time, some converted into Phera.

ken22

ken22

Awards
Pretty sure you are correct. Always have heard that Epi degrades into P-Plex. So it was probably Epi when it was put in the bottle but over time, some converted into Phera.
is it just from Ibe? what about other epi products?

catty66

catty66

Awards
Doesn't any one like Epi-Strong? I bridged it with Superdrone a couple months back and it seemed to work pretty darn good.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
These tests happened in Japan over a year ago. Since then - hundreds of people (maybe thousands) have run IBE's Epistane without incident. You can see many of the logs right here on AM - people very happy with the stuff.

I don't know about the methods or techniques used by the Japanese ... but I think it's foolish to condemn a company based on one set of tests.

By the way - I believe the batch number is stamped on the bottom of the bottle.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
is it just from Ibe? what about other epi products?
If Epi really does degrade over time into Phera, then no company could possibly prevent it. I'm sure if you took a bottle of Epi-Strong from a year and a half ago and tested it, there would be some amount of Phera in it. How quickly does Epi become Phera? I don't know but i'm sure it depends on how it was stored and the temperature and seal on the bottle.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
If Epi really does degrade over time into Phera, then no company could possibly prevent it. I'm sure if you took a bottle of Epi-Strong from a year and a half ago and tested it, there would be some amount of Phera in it. How quickly does Epi become Phera? I don't know but i'm sure it depends on how it was stored and the temperature and seal on the bottle.
Making me wonder about the two unopened bottles of Epistrong in my basement...

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell no! I was just wondering if they're done "degrading" yet. :D
I've got some "degrading" in my basement closet too :sgrin:

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
This brings up a great point. We never really know what were getting. How do we know that probiotics dont die on a hot truck?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IBE has alweays been sketchy

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Strong bump lol Jan to June.

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
Lol I bought some ibe/phf epistane in the last 6 months, do I need to worry about it's quality, potency, or even what the he'll it is in a year from now?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes you do need to worry about quality or potency, but you already bought it, so what the hell,
and under the wrong storage temp conditions, it most likely will breakdown into pheraplex.

im sure if other products were randomly tested, there would be some problems with those too.

Hustlers

Hustlers

Awards
  • Established
I don't know off hand what the disingenuous protocols are for either compound. Are the way off? I.e) if I started the cycle thinking it was still epistane but it was phew and was using epistle protocol would that cause under dosing or over dosing? What are the optimal storage Environments to cause th conversion?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Hey, just fyi the same clowns that ran the story about one test done on epi that all the little biatches keep talking about are the same ones who said methoxy test and methoxy trn were the same thing, and anybody who knows anything will tell you that is incorrect, so be careful who you put your faith into. The only thing I would worry about is heat, otherwise even pa would NOT quote a projected time frame to supposed breakdown, these other guys are pulling times out of their asses, since no longterm testing was done, and no body repeated the socalled experiment yeilding the results ergolog wrote about. There was also never any follow up testing done on ANY OTHER BRAND, so the whole thing still stinks like somethings fishy.

http://ergo-log.com/methoxytst.html

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
This is why you really have to be careful. The stories of wrong stuff, wrong amounts, spiked supplements, etc. This is pretty much the reason I stick to only a few companies I trust.