Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Thanks, I may log it...
    Yah man, you should definately log it. I am going to prob run this second month for a total of two months and then take two months off. This way when I start by next KTS Log in October or November, when I can train again, I will have two months of the patches stashed away. I am also curious about those pre/post workout patches just becuase I have a crappy stomach, always have, and most preworkouts make my stomach feel horrible. This being a patch, I should not have to worry about that at all. I'll see..SJ

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.67%

I'll chime in here - I'm a 41 yo male who has been using both the testo 100 product and the power patch for about 3 months for testo and 2 months for power patch. I do not notice any effect of either except that I absolutely notce the rock like sleep and lucid dreams on the pp nights. I do not have baseline blood work from before I started using these products but I recently had a full work up including having both test and igf-1 tested for the first time.

The bad news is that my test levels were below range - 229 on a scale of 249-836 total and 6.3 out of 6.8-21.5 free-so I am now on the HRT path and will be dropping testo 100.

The good news is that my IGF-1 was very close to the high end of range 256 on a scale of 101-267. I have no idea if this is from the power patch but the doc did say that he never saw anyone of my age with such good igf 1 numbers and low test numbers so I will certainly stick with the power patch product.

Hope this helps.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

That's promising, good IGF-1 numbers! How soon after using the patch (last application) did you get blood drawn?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.75%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by StCloud View Post
    I'll chime in here - I'm a 41 yo male who has been using both the testo 100 product and the power patch for about 3 months for testo and 2 months for power patch. I do not notice any effect of either except that I absolutely notce the rock like sleep and lucid dreams on the pp nights. I do not have baseline blood work from before I started using these products but I recently had a full work up including having both test and igf-1 tested for the first time.

The bad news is that my test levels were below range - 229 on a scale of 249-836 total and 6.3 out of 6.8-21.5 free-so I am now on the HRT path and will be dropping testo 100.

The good news is that my IGF-1 was very close to the high end of range 256 on a scale of 101-267. I have no idea if this is from the power patch but the doc did say that he never saw anyone of my age with such good igf 1 numbers and low test numbers so I will certainly stick with the power patch product.

Hope this helps.

Orly? join date jun 2011, Posts:2.
    I'll wait until someone else posts blood work.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41%

Ok. So last night I put on another Powerpatch. I was a day late doing it. Anyway, I decided to put it on my stomach because I had to run by someones house to give them a job estimate and I did not want them seeing the patch and asking what it was. I mean, for the most part, its looks like a square bandaid, and it is skin color, but its probably me being extra caucious. Anyway, I put it on before bed and took it off this afternoon, a couple hours later then I planned. I think I had it on for 17 hours. Thats the only downfall about having it on your stomach, forgetting its there. No problem at all, the patch stayed on. Woke up feeling good this morning considering I only slept 3 or four hours. That is a huge plus. Anyway, everything is status quo, nothing really new to report. Again, going to keep this at two months and then take two months off and start up again, already have enough patches. I think I might run the melatonin patch for a while and give that a shot while i am off the HGH powerpatch. Anyway, take care guys. I hope Darkhalf and Milas stop by and update here as well. I know Milas just ordered his..Take care all..SJ
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.67%

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    That's promising, good IGF-1 numbers! How soon after using the patch (last application) did you get blood drawn?
    Blood test was 2 days after a pp but right in the middle of a testo 100 cycle.
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41%

Thanks for passing that on. I am considering a bloodtest down the road as well. I too am interested..SJ
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41%

Nothing new to report other then I am continuing to get leaner. I am putting another patch on tonight and I will put it on my inner forearm opposite my elbow. I am still having the issues with pins and needles but it is nothing I cant handle and it is not interfering with anything. Thanks..SJ
  9. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

good stuff here SJ
  10. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%

I'd just like to know more of the science on the transdermal. I'm very much into that area, and am curious what the big differences are with this patch that allows it to do the voodoo that you do so well...
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41%

Just a quick update. I am almost two months into the HGH Powerpatch. I put on another patch last night below my navel. Good sleep and good dreams. I look much leaner as far as I am concerned and my bodyweight has not changed that much. Other then that nothing else new to report. Still getting the carpel tunnel tingles, hope it goes away soon. I am going to use one more patch and then take a break until Oct and I will start them again. I am getting a bowflex delivered this week so I can start light toning exercises. I cant hit the big weights until Oct so this will have to suffice for now. I am going to order the Pre/post patch and begin using them..I will log those as well..SJ
  12. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%

There are a couple logs on the AgeForce hGH PowerPatch going on right now here for those who are interested:

MM reviews/logs- PowerPatch (HGH) & CL White Flood Lemonade + other goodies ~spon.

Transdermal Transformation - AgeForce, NTBM and Taurus
  13. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Definitely check these logs out everyone. Good feedback thus far and if anyone has questions or thinking about a product PM me ill help ya out.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41%

Yah guys, check out the Ageforce section here, very good reviews and product info..SJ
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%

Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Yah guys, check out the Ageforce section here, very good reviews and product info..SJ
    Thanks SJ, lots more info in there now!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ageforce/
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.41%

Similar Forum Threads

1. Can we get more TST feedback?
    By Work in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 09:15 PM
  2. feedback
    By raider1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 04:20 PM