AGEFORCE.com Feedback

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Well I can say they have not vanished. I just reordered from them a few days ago and already got my delivery. I agree that I to would like to know more info about these patches but I think the feedback I have supplied should show that they are working. I am not saying it is def real HGH, as I have nothing to compare it to like that. I can compare it to other OTC GH supps I have used in the past like HGHup etc and there is def a comparison. What I have been noticing the past couple of days is increased hunger. I dont know what thats about and I am not saying it is being causes by the patches but its there. I am taking very little as far as supplementation is going so I know its not from any of them. So I will say once agin, I have better sleep, increased dreams (many more then normal, and way longer and almost real like), and now I want to add a possible increase in hunger. Negatives, just the pins and needles I get in my hand sometimes which I read up is a sign of carpel tunnel. Darkhalf was or still is expreiencing the same thing. As far as the healing goes, well, I am healing up, now whethere its faster then normal, its to soon to tell. Once I start hitting the weights again I should probably know better..Take care..

    SJ
    Yea sorry meant they vanished from the board.. I guess that is my issue is people are comparing it to HGH up which is alot cheaper and a Herbal formula. Ageforce claims REAL HGH and somehow with a special delivery system they are able to get it absorbed into the skin.

    I honestly hope its legit just seems shaddy when the har dquestions were asked they half answered and left

    They also have a new product Melatonin 5mg time-release transdermal patch.. so time will tell if they are legit


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Yea sorry meant they vanished from the board.. I guess that is my issue is people are comparing it to HGH up which is alot cheaper and a Herbal formula. Ageforce claims REAL HGH and somehow with a special delivery system they are able to get it absorbed into the skin.

    I honestly hope its legit just seems shaddy when the har dquestions were asked they half answered and left

    They also have a new product Melatonin 5mg time-release transdermal patch.. so time will tell if they are legit

    Yah, I got the email on the new melatonin patch. Liek I said, I will run this for a full three of four months and then either take some time off of it or keep going. Not sure yet. I would love to see how they work while hitting the weights..I would love to keep this as a staple its just that its so much money and it takes away from other supps I could be buying. Right now its not a big deal cuase I am not training, ie, so no preworkeouts or post workoputs etc. The eye opener will be when I start training again..Thanks for the post..take care..SJ
    •   
       


  3. Quick update. End of month 2 on both the ageforce hgh and test booster. Absolutely no observable effect from either product after two full months. For me, they do not appear to be effective. I hope that it is just my specific body chemistry and not a bogus product. Expensive experiment.

  4. I tried the Testo100 and later tried the HGH PowerPatch. I got absolutely nothing out of either one, I also asked for a refund, which they provided. I applaud AgeForce for having a 30-Day Satisfaction Guarantee and wish more supplement companies had similar guarantees.

    For anyone wanting to try their products, I’d say, “go for it”, but if you’re not noticing any benefits by 25 days, call for a refund.

    After both products failed to produce any noticeable benefits, I did some research on the company. In my opinion they don’t appear to be very reputable, just too many red flags. . .

    1) They sell a line of homeopathy-based supplements . . . need I say more!! There are a considerable number of scientific studies proving homeopathy does not work. There is even a $1,000,000 prize for someone who can prove it works. However, on the Super Human Radio show their rep implied they had clinical trials showing it works (I know where he can get $1,000,000 for those clinical trials.)

    2) On Super Human Radio their rep said they do internal double blind clinical trials on their products, but for some unspecified reason they do not release those results to the public. Why not? Could it be that the trials show their products don’t work or are not as effective as they claim? If you have well designed studies proving your product works, why not leverage them to sell more product.

    3) The web site has a links to “Trustworthy HGH Reviews”, but when you follow the links, the trustworthy web sites basically plagiarize and repeat the exact information available on AgeForce’s web site. They do not provide any type of unbiased and independent review of AgeForce’s products.

    4) During the interview on Super Human Radio AgeForce’s rep relied heavily on customer references as proof of how well their products work. There were plenty of excellent customer references for the financial products created by Bernard L. Madoff Investment Securities, but we all know what happened there (can you say King of Ponzi?). There are also plenty of people who swear by homeopathy even though there is absolutely no scientific evidence to support it. There are plenty of other supplements that people initially swore by and spent big money on (vitamin C for colds, ginkgo biloba for memory, echinacea for colds, glucosamine for joint pain, etc.), but time and good clinical trials have shown us that just because people believe a product works and are willing to spend money on it, doesn’t mean it works.

  5. I am sorry to hear the products did not work for you guys. Like I said, I just started month number two of the HGH powerpatch and so far so good. I am having nothing but positive sides from the patch, other then the tingling and pins and needles I get in my hands from the carpel tunnel. BTW, how old are you guys. I am in the 40s mark so I am sure my GH levels from the get go were lower then someone half my age. I can tell you that I have used several supps over the years and some worked for me and others did not. Some that I got zero effect from, made other guys blow up, so like you said, everyone is different and will respond different..I will continue to update this thread every few days..My next patch goes on Saturday night..

    SJ
    •   
       


  6. I’m also in my mid-40s and have tried many supplements over the past 20+ years. Yep, some work and some don’t, it’s basically a gamble. I hope you have better luck with this and look forward to reading your updates.

  7. The ingredients say 25mg of SOMATROPIN. It can't work on some and not others, that is like saying test prop would only work on some people. That is pretty evident to me that this is not real somatropin.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  8. I know natural levels of HGH production varies from person to person, so I was expecting the patch to affect everyone a little differently. However, I found this tidbit of information about natural HGH levels.

    “In numerical values, we produce on a daily basis about 500 micrograms of HGH at the age 20, 200 micrograms at the age 40 and 25 micrograms at the age 80.”

    If those numbers are even remotely accurate, I’m in complete agreement with you. I’d definitely expect to see some affect from a 25mg dosage, but I saw absolutely nothing. It would be great to get a doctor’s input and see what the average affect by age group we should expect to see from a 25mg dosage.

    The other factor is the transdermal patch itself. If I understand correctly, a patch's rate of absorption can vary significantly depending on a variety of factors. Of the 25mg dosage, how much actually gets absorbed? I would love to see that clinical study they claim to have!!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by DRL4711 View Post
    I know natural levels of HGH production varies from person to person, so I was expecting the patch to affect everyone a little differently. However, I found this tidbit of information about natural HGH levels.

    “In numerical values, we produce on a daily basis about 500 micrograms of HGH at the age 20, 200 micrograms at the age 40 and 25 micrograms at the age 80.”

    If those numbers are even remotely accurate, I’m in complete agreement with you. I’d definitely expect to see some affect from a 25mg dosage, but I saw absolutely nothing. It would be great to get a doctor’s input and see what the average affect by age group we should expect to see from a 25mg dosage.

    The other factor is the transdermal patch itself. If I understand correctly, a patch's rate of absorption can vary significantly depending on a variety of factors. Of the 25mg dosage, how much actually gets absorbed? I would love to see that clinical study they claim to have!!

    I to would like to see the study as well. Also, check with Darkhalf here. He is using the patches as well. This way it wont be just me saying that is is working. He too is or was getting the tingling, pins and needles in his hands etc along with better sleep etc. I never had this before and when I researched it, it states that HGH can cause some carpel tunnel, etc, kind of a side effect. Keep following along guys as I will post nothing but honest feedback here..Have a good day..SJ

  10. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    I to would like to see the study as well. Also, check with Darkhalf here. He is using the patches as well. This way it wont be just me saying that is is working. He too is or was getting the tingling, pins and needles in his hands etc along with better sleep etc. I never had this before and when I researched it, it states that HGH can cause some carpel tunnel, etc, kind of a side effect. Keep following along guys as I will post nothing but honest feedback here..Have a good day..SJ
    Where do you place your patch? and do you exfoliate the area?
    :blindfold:

  11. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Where do you place your patch? and do you exfoliate the area?
    The patch will pretty much work anywhere, however, it is supposed to work better where there is a thinner layer of skin, ie, at the inner wrist and inner uper forearm. That was where I was using most of them, however, the last patch I placed on my stomach between my belly button and my coin purse..I had hernia surgery recently so I decided to put it there to see if it would speed up recovery..It worked fine that I could see..SJ

  12. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    The patch will pretty much work anywhere, however, it is supposed to work better where there is a thinner layer of skin, ie, at the inner wrist and inner uper forearm. That was where I was using most of them, however, the last patch I placed on my stomach between my belly button and my coin purse..I had hernia surgery recently so I decided to put it there to see if it would speed up recovery..It worked fine that I could see..SJ
    Coin purse lol Interesting that you say you put it on your tummy area for that reason. I've got some inflammation of my lower abdominal tendons and I wanted to try something similar.

    With the free gel offer and the 30 day money back, I've decided to give one patch a try. If after 25 days I notice nothing resembling elevated HGH levels, I'll get my money back. Might log it but can't afford blood work...
    :blindfold:

  13. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    Coin purse lol Interesting that you say you put it on your tummy area for that reason. I've got some inflammation of my lower abdominal tendons and I wanted to try something similar.

    With the free gel offer and the 30 day money back, I've decided to give one patch a try. If after 25 days I notice nothing resembling elevated HGH levels, I'll get my money back. Might log it but can't afford blood work...
    I wonder if the board would support setting up a fund so that you can get your GH levels tested post cycle, I would be willing to contribute some money.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  14. Quote Originally Posted by oogaly_boogal View Post
    I wonder if the board would support setting up a fund so that you can get your GH levels tested post cycle, I would be willing to contribute some money.
    It's tough to rally up the funds for that... its hard to gaurantee the person would take the money and run or come up with a lame excuse. With that said I would be down. Either way if I don't see anything from this run, I'm calling it bunk. If it needs to be taken for longer to see results they should have a 50 day money back gaurantee or however long it takes.

  15. I'm saying for you to test since you are a reputable forum member. I agree I wouldn't just give my money to anyone either haha. I still don't understand why somatropin would work for some and not others, granted I'm only 20 but I know when something is working in my system.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  16. Check out the deal on this post: "AgeForce Transdermal Patch Offer (Expires 8/4/2011"

    50% off, plus a free addon. Can't wait to report my experience...

  17. Quick update. I am away on vacation but I still managed to put the patch on Saturday night. Same spot on my stomach between my belly button and the family jewels. Stayed on for 14 hours no problem. Nothing really new to report other then the tingling in my hands has calmed down a little bit. As far as bloodwork. I get bloodwork done everything 5 to 6 months. I had it done about three months ago and am due in three months. If it is an easy add on to a regular blood test I will do it, but for some reason I dont know if it is that easy. If it is then done, I will do it. Then I will use my bloodwork from a few months ago to compare. I will be on these patches for four months at that point so I would hope the levels would be way higher. We will see.

    SJ

  18. I ordered one of the GH patches for 50% off plus the muscle gel. I'm always game for trying stuff out. I'll withhold judgment until I get to try it, probably not as good as injectable GH, but may be worth the boost if you're not into pinning.
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I ordered one of the GH patches for 50% off plus the muscle gel. I'm always game for trying stuff out. I'll withhold judgment until I get to try it, probably not as good as injectable GH, but may be worth the boost if you're not into pinning.
    Good luck bro. Look forward to your feedback..SJ

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SuppJunkie View Post
    Good luck bro. Look forward to your feedback..SJ
    Thanks, I may log it...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Thanks, I may log it...
    Yah man, you should definately log it. I am going to prob run this second month for a total of two months and then take two months off. This way when I start by next KTS Log in October or November, when I can train again, I will have two months of the patches stashed away. I am also curious about those pre/post workout patches just becuase I have a crappy stomach, always have, and most preworkouts make my stomach feel horrible. This being a patch, I should not have to worry about that at all. I'll see..SJ

  22. I'll chime in here - I'm a 41 yo male who has been using both the testo 100 product and the power patch for about 3 months for testo and 2 months for power patch. I do not notice any effect of either except that I absolutely notce the rock like sleep and lucid dreams on the pp nights. I do not have baseline blood work from before I started using these products but I recently had a full work up including having both test and igf-1 tested for the first time.

    The bad news is that my test levels were below range - 229 on a scale of 249-836 total and 6.3 out of 6.8-21.5 free-so I am now on the HRT path and will be dropping testo 100.

    The good news is that my IGF-1 was very close to the high end of range 256 on a scale of 101-267. I have no idea if this is from the power patch but the doc did say that he never saw anyone of my age with such good igf 1 numbers and low test numbers so I will certainly stick with the power patch product.

    Hope this helps.

  23. That's promising, good IGF-1 numbers! How soon after using the patch (last application) did you get blood drawn?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  24. Quote Originally Posted by StCloud View Post
    I'll chime in here - I'm a 41 yo male who has been using both the testo 100 product and the power patch for about 3 months for testo and 2 months for power patch. I do not notice any effect of either except that I absolutely notce the rock like sleep and lucid dreams on the pp nights. I do not have baseline blood work from before I started using these products but I recently had a full work up including having both test and igf-1 tested for the first time.

    The bad news is that my test levels were below range - 229 on a scale of 249-836 total and 6.3 out of 6.8-21.5 free-so I am now on the HRT path and will be dropping testo 100.

    The good news is that my IGF-1 was very close to the high end of range 256 on a scale of 101-267. I have no idea if this is from the power patch but the doc did say that he never saw anyone of my age with such good igf 1 numbers and low test numbers so I will certainly stick with the power patch product.

    Hope this helps.

    Orly? join date jun 2011, Posts:2.
    I'll wait until someone else posts blood work.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

  25. Ok. So last night I put on another Powerpatch. I was a day late doing it. Anyway, I decided to put it on my stomach because I had to run by someones house to give them a job estimate and I did not want them seeing the patch and asking what it was. I mean, for the most part, its looks like a square bandaid, and it is skin color, but its probably me being extra caucious. Anyway, I put it on before bed and took it off this afternoon, a couple hours later then I planned. I think I had it on for 17 hours. Thats the only downfall about having it on your stomach, forgetting its there. No problem at all, the patch stayed on. Woke up feeling good this morning considering I only slept 3 or four hours. That is a huge plus. Anyway, everything is status quo, nothing really new to report. Again, going to keep this at two months and then take two months off and start up again, already have enough patches. I think I might run the melatonin patch for a while and give that a shot while i am off the HGH powerpatch. Anyway, take care guys. I hope Darkhalf and Milas stop by and update here as well. I know Milas just ordered his..Take care all..SJ

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    That's promising, good IGF-1 numbers! How soon after using the patch (last application) did you get blood drawn?
    Blood test was 2 days after a pp but right in the middle of a testo 100 cycle.

  27. Thanks for passing that on. I am considering a bloodtest down the road as well. I too am interested..SJ

  28. Nothing new to report other then I am continuing to get leaner. I am putting another patch on tonight and I will put it on my inner forearm opposite my elbow. I am still having the issues with pins and needles but it is nothing I cant handle and it is not interfering with anything. Thanks..SJ

  29. good stuff here SJ

  30. I'd just like to know more of the science on the transdermal. I'm very much into that area, and am curious what the big differences are with this patch that allows it to do the voodoo that you do so well...
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Can we get more TST feedback?
    By Work in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 08:15 PM
  2. feedback
    By raider1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-27-2006, 03:20 PM
Log in
Log in