OTC supp to stop bloating during cycle
- 07-20-2008, 02:16 PM
- 07-20-2008, 03:48 PM
Alot depends on what your running but most cycles would not include Novedex XT on cycle.
07-20-2008, 04:47 PM
07-20-2008, 09:07 PM
I have been on Methyl 1 d for about 2 weeks and just started a cylcle of test e. I will take the methyl 1 d for about 3 weeks, until the test e kicks in. how does that sound? I am getting mixed messages...
07-20-2008, 09:09 PM
I am eating very clean and lower sodium. I really don't want to bloat. I know that Nolva will do the job... supposedly! however, I also read that it "could" be counterproductive?
07-20-2008, 09:44 PM
07-20-2008, 11:55 PM
I actually was taking it for a couple weeks and decided to start the test e cycle. I was told to by some to take it for two weeks and then stop when the test kicks in...???????
thanks for clearing that up, though! I have gotten a lot of different perspectives about this. I will cease taking the m 1-d. I just took my first shot of test on Thursday, and taking another tomorrow.
I have planned a pct 2 weeks after last shot consisting of hcg and clomid!
I should be ok?
07-21-2008, 12:07 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Tboz in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2012, 06:40 PM
- By grngoloco in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 8Last Post: 02-11-2012, 11:40 PM
- By amethyst in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-03-2011, 02:47 PM
- By warbird01 in forum SupplementsReplies: 24Last Post: 08-15-2009, 06:31 PM
- By nickrut in forum SupplementsReplies: 49Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:11 PM