OTC supp to stop bloating during cycle

4 the look

4 the look

Awards
okay, I was reading where some have said that Nolvadex xt, Rebound xt, etc. "could" be used to bind to estrogen and inhibit the bloating affect during cycle. You think?
just curious, cause I have some ;)

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Alot depends on what your running but most cycles would not include Novedex XT on cycle.:thumbsup:
X2

annocdotal evidence shows that ATD's bind to AAS receptors, which would compete with whatever your running. with that said though, it would more likely have an detrimental effect in larger doses on an OTC DS cycle, rather than an injectables cycle.

4 the look

4 the look

Awards
I have been on Methyl 1 d for about 2 weeks and just started a cylcle of test e. I will take the methyl 1 d for about 3 weeks, until the test e kicks in. how does that sound? I am getting mixed messages... :p

4 the look

4 the look

Awards
I am eating very clean and lower sodium. I really don't want to bloat. I know that Nolva will do the job... supposedly! however, I also read that it "could" be counterproductive?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I have been on Methyl 1 d for about 2 weeks and just started a cylcle of test e. I will take the methyl 1 d for about 3 weeks, until the test e kicks in. how does that sound? I am getting mixed messages... :p
Why are you using Methyl 1-D to jump start a test e cycle(BTW, do you realize that it also contains ATD?)? If you wanted to maintain a dry look, then you should have bought test prop. You may want to rethink what you are running. An AI on cycle isn't a bad idea, but ATD and Nolva instead of A-dex is.

4 the look

4 the look

Awards
I actually was taking it for a couple weeks and decided to start the test e cycle. I was told to by some to take it for two weeks and then stop when the test kicks in...???????
thanks for clearing that up, though! I have gotten a lot of different perspectives about this. I will cease taking the m 1-d. I just took my first shot of test on Thursday, and taking another tomorrow.
I have planned a pct 2 weeks after last shot consisting of hcg and clomid!
I should be ok?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I actually was taking it for a couple weeks and decided to start the test e cycle. I was told to by some to take it for two weeks and then stop when the test kicks in...???????
thanks for clearing that up, though! I have gotten a lot of different perspectives about this. I will cease taking the m 1-d. I just took my first shot of test on Thursday, and taking another tomorrow.
I have planned a pct 2 weeks after last shot consisting of hcg and clomid!
I should be ok?
Clomid isn't enough to keep HCG from causing you problems(HCG can sometimes cause gyno on its own), so I would probably just score some Nolva before then and save the HCG for a stronger cycle. If you want to jumpstart your cycle, then an Epithio like Havoc, Epidrol, or Epistane would go great with test e to minimize any bloating and potentially keep estrogen from being tooo overbearing. Its not too late to make this a great cycle.