- 07-16-2008, 03:40 PM
I am interested to know if anyone trains differently on cycle then off cycle? I typically do a Max-OT style training which is very heavy 4-6 rep range with 3 working sets per most exercises and 12-16 total sets per workout. My workouts never go more than 45-50 min 5 days a week. So if one is on a cycle should you increase volume since you can typically handle it better?
Let me hear how you guys train on cycle is it any different than off cycle?
- 07-16-2008, 04:46 PM
I train pretty heavy while on cycle, my reps are usually 6-10, then the last set would be 6 reps. 12-16 sets is usually what I do, unless Im dong legs than its 16-20.
- 07-17-2008, 07:47 AM
07-17-2008, 01:02 PM
My normal is like 10-14 reps, sometimes I burn out on my last rep on some exercises, like as in leg extensions and dumbell rows
Similar Forum Threads
- By h0other in forum Workout LogsReplies: 48Last Post: 06-10-2009, 07:58 PM
- By PVSkyHigh in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 11Last Post: 02-03-2006, 07:15 AM
- By spatch in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2005, 11:55 PM
- By Hellhound in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 02-25-2005, 12:43 AM
- By Buffster in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2004, 09:36 PM