- 07-16-2008, 04:40 PM
I am interested to know if anyone trains differently on cycle then off cycle? I typically do a Max-OT style training which is very heavy 4-6 rep range with 3 working sets per most exercises and 12-16 total sets per workout. My workouts never go more than 45-50 min 5 days a week. So if one is on a cycle should you increase volume since you can typically handle it better?
Let me hear how you guys train on cycle is it any different than off cycle?
- 07-16-2008, 05:46 PM
I train pretty heavy while on cycle, my reps are usually 6-10, then the last set would be 6 reps. 12-16 sets is usually what I do, unless Im dong legs than its 16-20.
07-17-2008, 08:47 AM
07-17-2008, 02:02 PM
My normal is like 10-14 reps, sometimes I burn out on my last rep on some exercises, like as in leg extensions and dumbell rows
Similar Forum Threads
- By jweave23 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 12-18-2005, 08:17 PM
- By hogiejoe in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2005, 04:30 PM
- By Buffster in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2004, 10:36 PM
- By Hellhound in forum Training ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 07-13-2004, 09:58 AM
- By Inzah Dude in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2003, 10:51 AM