Instead of Epi/ Havoc????

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunatley, I was doing some research and found that I may have adverse reactions to Epi/ Havoc due to my sulfa drug allergies. I have read that Epi is sulfur based and may not have the same sulfanamides(anibiotics) that caused my allergic reactions.

So..... If someone could clear this up ( Sulfur vs Sulfa) that would help. In other thoughts, what would be a solid cycle instead of Epi. Im thinkin a phera clone. Im lookin to gain some lean muscle but cut up also. Thanks, Tha O...

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Not sure but unless you get proper clarification why risk it? You can gain just as well (if not cleaner) on H-Drol or a similar halodrol clone.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Like I said in your other post, I have sever allergic reaction to sulpha drugs, but I can take Epi/Havoc with no problems.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
dk..maybe h-drol would be a better choice.... but great sig...and i shall ad to it.

On sundays i go to church!!

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha......

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Upon further research, im pretty sure the sulfa drug related allergies are not a problem when taking havoc/ epi. I shall find out.........

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sulfur is an element, and it is pretty much impossible to be allergic to it...since the atoms are present in MANY amino acid molecules.

SulfA sulfa drug
n.
Any of a group of synthetic organic compounds, derived chiefly from sulfanilamide, chemically similar to PABA and capable of inhibiting bacterial growth and activity by interfering with the metabolic processes in bacteria that require PABA. Also called sulfonamide.

Not even remotely close to the same thing. Havoc contains a sufur atom bridge between the second and third carbon..NOT sulfa.

thaOrleanyte

thaOrleanyte

Awards
  • Established
Thanks dsade. Pretty much what i found out myself. I should be good.