Sent Supa-Halo instead of Epistane, thoughts?

Torrential10

Awards
Hey everyone, long time lurker here. Finally have some questions for you. So i ordered beast epi-18 for my first PH cycle and was sent beast supa-halo by accident. Before I send it back I figured i'd get some opinions on it.

Is this is too strong for a first cycle? I'm mostly looking for lean gains and it seems like this would be better on a bulk cycle, but would like your opinions on the matter. I already have nolva, cycle assist, aegis liver support, erase, daa...etc on hand.

stats are
height: 5'9
weight 180
bf: 11%

been training for about 6 years.

Thanks!

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Well, if you're wanting to just start with one compound for your first cycle, then send it back for the epi. It would probably be a good idea since you haven't used either of the compounds in the supa halo, so you wouldn't know what was giving you issues, and since they're both in one capsule, you wouldn't be able to just stop one of them.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
of those two, epi would be better since supa halo is a stack of m1,4ad and halo. but if the epi is dosed at 18mg/pill, then its also a stupid choice for a first epi run because epi's half life is 6-8 hours. that means its best taken 3 times a day, and that would be a whopping 54mg/day right off the bat

idk why poeple keep buying these weird ass steroid clones. just buy from the popular companies that have actual feedback backing their stuff. theyre always cheaper too

Torrential10

Awards
of those two, epi would be better since supa halo is a stack of m1,4ad and halo. but if the epi is dosed at 18mg/pill, then its also a stupid choice for a first epi run because epi's half life is 6-8 hours. that means its best taken 3 times a day, and that would be a whopping 54mg/day right off the bat

idk why poeple keep buying these weird ass steroid clones. just buy from the popular companies that have actual feedback backing their stuff. theyre always cheaper too
By taking 2 pills a day the m1-4add would only be dosed at 60mg and normal dosage is around 120mg. so would i even be seeing results from the m1-4add that would warrant the risk? especially taking 2 methyl substances at once. and good to know about the epi half life, appreciate you dropping some knowledge.

Torrential10

Awards
and i ended up ordering Havoc for now so i dont have to wait to send it back and get my other stuff. but will save the supa-halo for later on down the road after i see how this cycle goes. my question still remains though is 60mg of m1-4add worth the risk when stacked with another methyl ph

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
and i ended up ordering Havoc for now so i dont have to wait to send it back and get my other stuff. but will save the supa-halo for later on down the road after i see how this cycle goes. my question still remains though is 60mg of m1-4add worth the risk when stacked with another methyl ph
whats the hdrol dose per pill on supa halo? most prestacked products look like they were dosed by a moron

good choice on getting the havoc and saving the supa halo for later

Torrential10

Awards
whats the hdrol dose per pill on supa halo? most prestacked products look like they were dosed by a moron

good choice on getting the havoc and saving the supa halo for later
The hdrol is 30mg/pill as well

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
The hdrol is 30mg/pill as well
how much is it for another bottle? id keep it instead of the epistane because that dose is actually decent. you can do 2-3 caps/day for 5-6 weeks for a future cycle