Books about Steroids/ Cycles/ Testo replacement

solonjk

Awards
Hey ppl, i am posting here because most of you will know some good info. I am very very very ****ed up, been sick for 15 months and despite being watched by some of the best endos things dont get better.

Short history

4 yrs ago used finasteride >> since then have testicular/penis shrinkage, low libido, low ejaculation, etc etc

2 yrs ago after, was training like possessed and developed overtraining syndrome twice. Didnt rest enough to recover and progressed into very bad adrenal fatigue.

6 months was ago given an antibiotic named Cipro >> ****ed my brain up really bad, had hallucinations, increased intracranial pressure, pulsatile tinnitus, blur vision, psychoses, confusion etc etc. Afterwards took Cortisone for 6 weeks to help my adrenal fatigue but situation worsened even more-cipro wasnt out of my system as i found out later, developed hypothyroidism and a bunch of other symptoms still lingering up to now. Killer headaches, puls. tinnitus, confusion, disorientation.. LIFE SUCKS BIG TIME

Im mostly in bed, no doctor has any clue as to what is going on now in my body. All my axis seem to have been suppressed. Have low cortisol, low testo, etc etc

I need some good books to find out some details about hormone replacement, books that talk about cycles, hormones neurotransmitters, side effects of use etc etc etc.

Pls provide some info, i need all the knowledge i can get, thanks