Start My First Cycle in August...

diesel75

Awards
Hey everyone,

As the title implies, I'm pretty close to starting my first cycle. Epistane to be exact. I've been lurking for quite sometime, trying to take in as much information as possible regarding pro hormones, designer steroids, serms, pct's, otc pct's, etc.

Just a little bit of information about myself. I'm 25 years old, 5'6" and 165 lbs. I've been a dedicated lifter just over 5 years now. I workout Monday to Friday, leaving the weekends free to spend with my family. My diet is a clean and strict 3500 to 3800 calories a day. The only supplementation to my diet is multi-vitamins and whey protein isolate.

Here's what I have on hand, ready for my cycle:

Epistane
M-Drol
Perfect Cycle
Post Cycle Support
Lean Xtreme
6-oxo
Super Cissus RX
Superdrol-NG
Nolvadex

Here's what my cycle looks like so far:

2 Weeks out
Milk Thistle - 600mg per day
NAC - 800mg per day

1 Week out
Milk Thistle - 800mg per day
NAC - 1000mg per day

Week 1
Epistane - 10mg per day
Perfect Cycle - 2 caps per day
Super Cissus RX - 2 caps per day
Superdrol-NG - 3 caps for pre-workout

Weeks 2
Epistane - 20mg per day

Weeks 3
Epistane - 20mg per day

Weeks 4
Post Cycle Support - 4 caps per day

Weeks 5
Post Cycle Support - 3 caps per day
Lean Xtreme - 3 caps per day

Week 6
Post Cycle Support - 2 caps per day
Lean Xtreme - 3 caps per day
6-oxo - 6 caps per day

Week 7
Lean Xtreme - 2 caps per day
6-oxo - 4 caps per day

Week 8
6-oxo - 2 caps per day

(Nolvadex is on hand, for unexpected gyno issues, if necessary). And the M-Drol, I'll most likely use for another cycle sometime in the winter.

That's what I have planned so far but I still have time to tweak anything if I need to. Anyone with more experience is welcome to make suggestions regarding any aspect of the above cycle. Any advice would be appreciated.

When I actually start this cycle, I'll be sure to log everything.

diesel75

Awards
So, how does this cycle look to you guys? Does anything need to be adjusted? Is 10/20/20 too low, even for a first cycle? A friend of mine said that it was too low and the gains would be very insignificant to even bother. He suggested, that if I wanted to keep the Epistane dosages low but still make nice gains, that I bridge in the M-Drol at 10mg per day for 2 weeks. I'm a bit hesitant using 2 compounds in my first cycle.