clenbuterol

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I read in another thread that clen is only effective for 8 maybe 12 weeks(2wkson 2wksoff) so how much time off before you could run it again??? time on equals time off??? i posted alot about possible ps cycles, but i have a new one i wisk you all to critique.

wk: 1-2: clen(start@40mcg till optimim dose)
wk: 3-4: off
wk: 5-6: clen
wk: 7-8: off
wk: 9-10: clen
wk: ?-? time off clen
restart clen dose scheme after time off, but during 2nd clen cycle wk: 3-8 dose 75-100mg MEGA-H/day. question is: how much time off before i could start the second half of my clen cycle which includes MEGA-H??? also keep in mind i would take all necessary supps in relation to clen and of course for the MEGA-H.

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
just to calrify im trying to find out the time off i need to take after approx 8wks use of clenbuterol......

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 things.....

1- I'm pretty sure after 4 weeks clen is much less effective...not sure where the hell you heard 8-12 weeks?

2- Not a good idea to use clen on a cycle of anabolics as it can and will cause heart growth...and that is not a good thing (left ventricle hypertrophy).

Medic

Medic

Awards
Clen is absolute garbage man. I've probably done 8-10 cycles of clen and hated every single one of them. It did jack **** for fat loss, and i tried 5 different brands. It gave me terrible "on edge" axiety feelings all day. An ECA is really a better choice. Look up "BOLT ephedrine 25mg" and go buy some 81mg bayer asprin, and some 200mg caffeine pills. And just so you dont think its diet or anything, I'm at 8% bodyfat

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
Big fan of clen, I feel it is infinitely superior to eca, but to each his own. You do it two weeks on/two weeks off to allow your receptors to down-regulate. Your plan looks good. You can use some ketotifen and/or benadryl to help your receptors recover faster.

This is the first time I'm hearing of clen causing heart growth when mixed with AAS, so I'm not buying it at all. Indeed, see this article:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-articles/48154-clenbuterol-might-help.html

Medic

Medic

Awards
As said above, clen is also not good for your heart

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Clen is absolute garbage man. I've probably done 8-10 cycles of clen and hated every single one of them. It did jack **** for fat loss, and i tried 5 different brands. It gave me terrible "on edge" axiety feelings all day. An ECA is really a better choice. Look up "BOLT ephedrine 25mg" and go buy some 81mg bayer asprin, and some 200mg caffeine pills. And just so you dont think its diet or anything, I'm at 8% bodyfat
medic, i visited the site that sells the bolt. have you ordered from them and are they safe to order from? in reference to the security of credit card sales......

Medic

Medic

Awards
medic, i visited the site that sells the bolt. have you ordered from them and are they safe to order from? in reference to the security of credit card sales......
Jay Edit: Don't source out sites with competing product lines please.

Edit: hope this is OK this way.... search DNE vitamins

buy from them. ephedrine sales are totally legal. The only reason why you have to show your ID is so if you get caught making meth with it the DEA will put you away for a long time.

If you need more reasoning, I got mine from a friend who actually drove to their warehouse and picked it up in person.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 weeks is about the longest you'd want to run it by itself. You have to be careful with that stuff. It can cause havoc with your heart.