Epistane or Havoc?????

Jerseyboy884

Awards
i know i'm beating a dead horse, but which do you prefer?

Havoc or Epistane?

Thanks!

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Red Dog

Red Dog

Awards
  • Established
Between Epi, Havoc, and Epidrol (by GE not FA), just go for the one that you can get the cheapest -- They're all great and each has plenty of reviews to support them.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
Between Epi, Havoc, and Epidrol (by GE not FA), just go for the one that you can get the cheapest -- They're all great and each has plenty of reviews to support them.
I like epistane better (haven't tried epidrol), although I like havoc alot too, for some reason I "feel" and perform better on epistane...but that's just me;-)

Jerseyboy884

Awards
i just hope it's as effective the 2nd time around. I just finished up a 6 week Epi cycle and i plan on running the next one in about 2-3 months.

anybody ever run epi/havoc more than once? if so, were your results the same, better, or worse?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Epistane...I trust their chemistry/synthesis over every other company. The tried and the true. Why try to save 5-10 bucks when you will KNOW your taking the original? Look at all the superdrol clones. They all suck...original superdrol is no comparison.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Epistane...I trust their chemistry/synthesis over every other company. The tried and the true. Why try to save 5-10 bucks when you will KNOW your taking the original? Look at all the superdrol clones. They all suck...original superdrol is no comparison.
epistane isnt the original....

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
epistane isnt the original....
RPN put havoc on the market before IBE put epistane on the market.

IBE were the original founders of the chemical, and spent a lot longer time manufacturing it.

Who do you consider the original...the original producers of the chemical...or the first ones to slap a label on it and put it for sale?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established

IBE were the original founders of the chemical, and spent a lot longer time manufacturing it.

Who do you consider the original...the original producers of the chemical...or the first ones to slap a label on it and put it for sale?

honestly it doesnt matter to me, but from things ive heard about IBE id be skeptical about using their Epi.

not one bad thing have been said about Havoc

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
rumors are rumors...I've always been a great responder to IBE's stuff...but all to their own.

Jerseyboy884

Awards
the only reason that i'm currently leaning towards epistane is b/c my last cycle was epistane and it was great.

and if it ain't broken......you know the rest.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only reason that i'm currently leaning towards epistane is b/c my last cycle was epistane and it was great.

and if it ain't broken......you know the rest.
haha my thoughts exactly. It's working for you and you're responding great. No need to risk changing that.

Ace5high

Ace5high

Awards
Deff Havoc, other then the reports about epistane being seriously underdosed (granded this was a bit ago) I tried epistane and would have rather been using CEE for the 4 weeks I was "on"...

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Really now?

Do you have any proof at all to substantiate that purely speculative claim? I'll bet the farm that you don't.

Either way - Choose what works best for you all.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established

very bold call natty and i find your other post really quite disappointing, this is not BB.com :think:

this debate has been done and dusted long ago, let sleeping dogs lie, last thing we need here is a sh*t fight about who was first and who said what, we're not kids and this isn't the school playground.

Jerseyboy884 use the search tool my friend and go over the logs etc and make up your own mind, there is definitly no shortage of info and feedback on havoc, epistane and epidrol.

choose one of the 3 and forget the rest.