IDS Mass Tabs, and more..

asswhole3

Awards
Whats good brothers. Just stocked up on some IDS Mass Tabs(original), and have about 3 bottles of KS Trenadrol. Both are good compounds, and I have seen the evidence to back them up. I know a few people here and there on the stuff. Good stuff it is.
Neways..

I plan on doing a cycle or 2 of the Mass Tabs first and foremost..(with proper liv support and PCT of course) and was questioning myself to run a serm or not? I said to myself, do i want saggy tits? Do any of us? No. I am a firm believer in using serms and due to the compounds that I will be taking, they are not light, so using an ancillary I think would be a smart thing to do, especially to help retain what I make on cycle.

I read around the boards and found that Nolva is the most widely used. Would Clomid do the job instead, if for any reason I cannot obtain nolva?? BTW i will be using the natural stuff out there too, but I feel with these compounds you shoudnt risk ANYTHING, so using a serm would almost be necessary. BTW ppl out there that feel this stuff isn't real stuff just b/c its p/h, believe me, be careful folks.. I suggest you do research and not risk hurting yourselves.. Its not worth it.

I was maybe thinking of first running a cycle of Mass Tabs, PCT, then stay off for a 'lil, and then maybe doing a Mass Tabs and Trenadrol cycle,,, buuuut I dont know how my liver would like that.? Thanks bros.:afro:

p.s diet and training is on point, no need to get into that, too boring lol.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Maybe instead of stacking them, you could do a bridge cycle.

asswhole3

Awards
Maybe instead of stacking them, you could do a bridge cycle.

Yeah, I was thinking about doing that. I think I will run the mass tabs standalone for the first of the harsh p/h cycles to come my way lol. Then after, I will incorporate both in a brindge... later.

I have a feeling my liver won't like me very much:sick: