spawn

boney

Awards
Has eneyone try this yet?Was thinking about it but was looking for some one who has tryed it to see how it went for them.Might go on it in the next couple of months.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
At 6' and 150lbs, I'd go on food first. You can obtain this item at any local supermarket.

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
ive tried it .its good stuff,but since your pretty light.you should bulk up first.try some protien/gainer shakes,while on your spawn cycle

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
if this was your first compound then no i wouldnt even think about it. Just bulk up for awhile. and try to EAT!

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
you need to start eating. everyone wants to use shortcuts.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not to mention a combination product like this, isn't a good choice for a first cycle, when you're ready choose a product that contains only one anabolic compound. Epistane is a great product to start with, but the guys are right you could gain some more weight naturally, it you don't know how to gain it, how in the world can you expect to keep it??? You'll go on cycle gain 10-15lbs, then over the course of the next couple months you'll lose it all. Get your diet/workout in-check, learn how to gain and maintain weight, then go for it!

boney

Awards
Thanks i agree that i need to eat an pick up some weight i was at 182 an lost alot of it due to bills didnt have alot of money for food.I did a cycle of epistane 7 months ago.I started at 170lbs an got up to 182 then the bills hit hard.I was on a great diet was eat 6meals a day, 3meals an 3 cytogainer shakes then switch to whey gold because i began to gain a belly needed to do a little more cardio other then 2 days of running for 20mins.
The epistane was great gains an stength im going to wait till i get up to 170,an alittle more money so i dont waste it an due more harm to my body for nothin,then might try it for my second cycle or do another cycle of epistane.My friend is ,5'9/173 he did the epistane with me the first cycle around an is about to go on a spawn cycle ive been looking for more info on it so far i believe it is trenbolone an havoc all together.Got the pct cover clomid an will have letro on hand as well as anastrosal, the tomax didnt work as well as i thought when i use it for my pct with the epistane.Eney suggestions on the spawn cycle for my freind?Thanks for all your advises i sould of list more info in the posting.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
well if its going to be your second cycle then i still wouldnt really use it, but its up to you. If i was you i would try to eat more before going with another cycle but its all up to you if you want to do the cycle anyways.

boney

Awards
I see spawn is something ill wait to do because of the strength of it but if i do go on another cycle ill do the epistane but i was going to do the cycle when i get up to 170.What weight do you think i should get up to before doing my second cycle of epistane.

mindgame

mindgame

Awards
  • Established
its not really about the weight you need to get up to its just about how much muscle you can grow before you use this PH. Basically the amount of weight is all up to you. When ever you feel like using another cycle.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
it has to do with when you platue and you exhausted all other means of building muscle. If you change your diet your routine and all other parameters of training. steroids are the last thing to add. So someones weight you cant always tell. alot of people go by weight but in reality it has to do with someones body set point.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so far i believe it is trenbolone an havoc all together.
it's a compound that uses the name "Tren" to make it sound as though it has trenbolone in it, but it doesn't, it's a designer steroid like superdrol. I'm not saying it's bad or anything just that it's not really "tren".

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
check out finigenx magnum. thats what the tren part is based off of. try tren-x, tren exetreme also

bslick69b

bslick69b

Awards
  • Established
the first cycle i tried was androsterone-1.by muscle science.along with estro-supress,multi-vitamin,milk thistle or liver caps.thats for liver health.and a good protien source shake,shaker.and min 3 meals a day.proper excercise/weight training.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the first cycle i tried was androsterone-1.by muscle science.along with estro-supress,multi-vitamin,milk thistle or liver caps.thats for liver health.and a good protien source shake,shaker.and min 3 meals a day.proper excercise/weight training.

WOW!!! That is not a very impressive diet plan man! "Min 3 meals a day" hahahaahah!!!! How did you make it to 210lbs with that? I guess you're just a freak of nature because it i don't eat min of 7 meals day i won't gain a fricking pound. Some people have all the luck.

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
WOW!!! That is not a very impressive diet plan man! "Min 3 meals a day" hahahaahah!!!! How did you make it to 210lbs with that? I guess you're just a freak of nature because it i don't eat min of 7 meals day i won't gain a fricking pound. Some people have all the luck.
x2. i had to bite my tongue when i read that. some people are just lucky i guess.

boney

Awards
i see it is when you hit a platue you use ph to break the platue in muscle growth an stength.i think im going to train alot more before i use another cycle becuase if i can gain with out the ph ill keep doing it till i hit a platue in my trainning.
i thought it might of been tren exetreme but wasnt sure , it was the way they presented it thats what made me confused.

is that hgh (powerfull)ok to take or sould i just stick to pure weight trainning thank for replying so quicky an all the exellent advise

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
are you talking real hgh or powerful? powerful can induce gh in your body. real hgh is illegal and cost a shyt load of money. if your talking usplabs powerful then you would be good to go.

boney

Awards
awsome ya i ment power full ,i didnt think it was a hgh but wasnt sure ya it would cost alot to get hgh.after i take powerfull do i have wait awhile to take it again or can i keep taking it?an is there eneything else i can take at the same time like a test booster , rpm or something at vitamin shop

witt51

witt51

Awards
  • Established
you can stay on powerful for a while. you can probably do three months on and one month off from powerful. maybe mullet will drop in a give a definate answer on that. HGH is really expensive not only that but it takes months before you even begin to see results. i really dont think you are ready for that anyways and should just save your money. Powerful is a test booster also but i dont see any reason that you cant throw in some deisel test hardcore or activate. they increase test by different methods. i use rpm all the time but only as a preworkout supplement. that stuff gives me crazy focus.

Also save some money and shop at nutra planet. i never go to gnc, vitamin shop or vitamin world.

boney

Awards
cool thanks i looked up nutra planet,it is alot cheaper looks like you save 3/4 bucks on most items an most of the time people need at least 200bucks worth of products at a time so shipping becomes free.I think ill just do the three months on an one month off looks good to me people talk about putting on 5 to 7 pounds with powerfull so it will probley put me back up to 180.I think ill use rpm with it or deisel test hardcore.I used it before my first epi cycle, i took rpm that stuff is good like it alot gave me plenty of enegy in the gym was totaly surprised by it.

Thanks for the feed back ill try to track some progress here for these next couple of months

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 5
musclemaker Company Promotions 2
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 14
Anabolics 6