Ten Days In Epi/halo cycle

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
Like the title says im on day ten of a five week epi-drol by fast action and h-drol by cel cycle. So far nothing but good things to say. Im already stronger(rep and weight increases on nearly every exercise), I look visibly leaner, and ive actualy added three pounds while eating not much over maintenance calorie level due to my want to get down around 240 (obviously not while on cycle). No sides that i am aware of other than weird sleeping patterns( im tired during the day but have a little trouble falling asleep at night).

Cycle Goals
: Strength and Body Recomp

My stats:
5'10
Around 15% body fat
Power lifting Focus
Three lift total: about 1540 (at the end of my cycle im gona post vids of my big three maxes)

Cycle:
Epi-Drol- 30/40/40/40/?(depends how i feel)
H-Drol- 50/50/75/75/75

Support Supps(week 1-5/PCT):
Milk thistle- 2000mg per day
CoQ-10- 200mg per day
Policosanol- 20mg per day
EPA/DHA/Phylosterols- 2400mg per day
Multi vitamin- twice daily
Glucosamine/Chondrotin- twice daily
2 gallons of water

PCT(week 6-9:
Nolva- 40/30/20/20
PCS- Recommended Dosage
Lean Xtreme- 100/75/75/50
ZMA- Nightly
Creatine/NO product throughout

*I will have extra nolva on hand in case of some kind of gyno issue and some b-6 in case of prolactin problems*

Im planing on logging this the rest of the way as long as there is enough intrest. Feel free to ask questions or give suggestions.

By the way what are some good creatine products you guys have run during pct or other products that help maintain strength.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
5'10
Around 15% body fat
Power lifting Focus
Three lift total: about 1540 (at the end of my cycle im gona post vids of my big three maxes)
I did a havoc/halo stack and it really started to kick in week 4, i could feel it week 2, but i didnt get that insane "on" feeling untill wk4. Just a thought, i did Havoc 30mg, halo 50mg. In hind sight i would like to have stayed on for 6-8wks, but i only had 1 bottle of each.

And your a beast, 5'10 251, holy sh!t.

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
Ive seen alot of people talk about running it that long but im a little afraid to with two methyls. I will see how im feeling around week 5 and maybe ill go an extra week, most people have been saying that for both of these compunds week 3 or 4 is when the fun starts. Thanks for the input man, were the gains very keepable?

And 6'1 260 your not a small guy either haha

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
two methyls.

were the gains very keepable?
Thats a reasonable concern, but if you keep the dosage reasonable you should be fine. After my 4 wk run my ALT values never got past 70, and my AST stayed at less than 50.

Ya they were, nice solid gains.

shlong

shlong

Awards
Like the title says im on day ten of a five week epi-drol by fast action and h-drol by cel cycle. So far nothing but good things to say. Im already stronger(rep and weight increases on nearly every exercise), I look visibly leaner, and ive actualy added three pounds while eating not much over maintenance calorie level due to my want to get down around 240 (obviously not while on cycle). No sides that i am aware of other than weird sleeping patterns( im tired during the day but have a little trouble falling asleep at night).

Cycle Goals
: Strength and Body Recomp

My stats:
5'10
Around 15% body fat
Power lifting Focus

Cycle:
Epi-Drol- 30/40/40/40/?(depends how i feel)
H-Drol- 50/50/75/75/75

Support Supps(week 1-5/PCT):
Milk thistle- 2000mg per day
CoQ-10- 200mg per day
Policosanol- 20mg per day
EPA/DHA/Phylosterols- 2400mg per day
Multi vitamin- twice daily
Glucosamine/Chondrotin- twice daily
2 gallons of water

PCT(week 6-9:
Nolva- 40/30/20/20
PCS- Recommended Dosage
Lean Xtreme- 100/75/75/50
ZMA- Nightly
Creatine/NO product throughout

*I will have extra nolva on hand in case of some kind of gyno issue and some b-6 in case of prolactin problems*

Im planing on logging this the rest of the way as long as there is enough intrest. Feel free to ask questions or give suggestions.

By the way what are some good creatine products you guys have run during pct or other products that help maintain strength.
None of the substances your taking convert to estrogen..PCT means keeping your gains as much as possible
with Hcg,clo,cyclofenil 1/2 a femera every 2 day's so your endogenous TEST stay's test and does'nt bloat you and your hardness.

Nolbandet102

Nolbandet102

Awards
I know that there will be no estrogen conversion while on cycle and this is why im not running an AI during Pct. I do not have a source for hcg and even if i did i don't believe it is needed for this cycle as most people report little shutdown at the doses and duration of my cycle. I would take clomid(if thats what your refering to by clo) as it is superior to nolva for HTPA stimulation, but it messes with my vision so bad i simply can't use it. I attempted to use it after a previous cycle and was unable to even train because my vision was so wrecked. As for keeping the gains PCS and nolva although inferior to the products you have listed for HTPA stimulation should do the trick for the amount of shutdown i am expecting. I have seen very promising blood work for PCS including a guy that was able to raise total test for 7 to well within the normal range in 4 weeks without the use of a serm at all. For me as PCT is a personal choice i firmly believe that Nolva and PCS along with my other PCT items will be plenty. I do understand where you are coming from though and in no way am i saying that your incorrect i just disagree. Thanks for the suggestion and I will be getting blood work post PCT so I can get a accurate picture of recovery.