Best prohormone on the market?

htownfire23

Awards
I am looking for opinions on the best prohormone out right now? Wanted to do 3-ad but have heard bout some other good ones. Any opinions?

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for opinions on the best prohormone out right now? Wanted to do 3-ad but have heard bout some other good ones. Any opinions?
**Cough** Wrong Section **Cough** Read the rules! **Chough**

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
it depends what your goals are, what your diet is, what your workouts are. there are alot of variants. if you stated clearly what you were looking for you would find answers easily here. there is also a ban going into effect june 24 so pretty much anything getting banned is good

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
it depends what your goals are, what your diet is, what your workouts are. there are alot of variants. if you stated clearly what you were looking for you would find answers easily here. there is also a ban going into effect june 24 so pretty much anything getting banned is good

i wanted to cry when i heard about the ban...phera, tren and bold products...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:djparty:
AX Dance Party​

;) :lol: ;)

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
my fav is supreme muscledrol by douce bag labs!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
also named designers, which is same catagory as prohormones IMO. so he did answer the question effectively

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
None of these suggestions will work if you don't have "THE STRAP".

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
im not even bothering to look, adn still dont know what it is

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
so bama def just sent it to me. COMPLETE BS. i could see it being some help to aid in locking your wrist on the Bench presses, but a magnet BS WTF??

eddie85

eddie85

Awards
wtf more ban no wonder steroid use is on the rise lol who the f!!!!!! is the president adof hitler whats next no more sex or red meat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:aargh::aargh::aargh::goodpost::bruce2::frustrate:frustrateh

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
One word...HARDCORE!

Fizogen Presents:
The Strap
Quantum Polarized Sports Pendant!

Enormous Increases In Maximum Power And Reps During Your Workouts!Get ready to experience the Impossible! Enormous increase in maximum power and reps during your workouts, within Seconds of wearing this amazing product plus dramatically enhance your energy, mental focus and endurance levels.

The Strap is simply the most powerful performance enhancement innovation in the history of mankind! The extreme and Instantaneous effect on endurance, strength and mental focus is unlike anything ever to hit the market before! Fizogen has once again kicked down the door of possibilities and introduces the most powerful Unfair Advantage in the history of sports and bodybuilding.

Adjustable Necklace/Wristband For Men And Women
The Strap utilizes specialized quantum physics, geometry and vibration harnessing technologies to help synergize the power of the human body's bio-energy system and allows it to run with optimum performance. Known as chi, or life force, energy flowing through meridian points in some cultures, The Strap technology actually helps to repel interference frequencies that block the free flow of this energy throughout the body. Similar to upping the watts in a light bulb...The Strap may help to instantly and dramatically increase the connectivity, flow and communication of your energy system! Simply place The Strap on your wrist or wear it as a necklace, when exercising or competing, and experience a charge of mental focus, strength and endurance of mind-blowing proportions! You simply can't believe how powerful it is! Words almost can't describe as you will shock and amaze yourself and everyone you know the very first time you train or wear it in the gym!

Perform more reps...acquire more endurance...feel more mental focus...harness more power! Simply destroy your competition and annihilate your previous limitations within seconds of wearing it! It's time to try something new that works...It's time to Get Strapped!
:fool2:

CrownOfHorns

CrownOfHorns

Awards
I don't know if I'd be able to contain my laughter if I saw some youngblood at my gym wearing that thing.

spigot

spigot

Awards
I don't know if I'd be able to contain my laughter if I saw some youngblood at my gym wearing that thing.
I'd just be sure to remain well out of projectile range of teh heavy weightz he would assuredly be throwing around.

JBerto

Awards
  • Established
If you are looking for a clean, effective, and low sides PH, then HDrol is the best.