What to do with my leftover superdrol

loony41

Awards
I ran a superdrol cycle a while ago "about a year ago" and after having spilt a bottle of caps i had bought a new one to finish my cycle and i have 53 10 mg caps left i was wondering if it would be worth it to run a cycle based on what i have or to just try something else" was looking into epistane" my expecience with s-drol was very good gained a fair amount of mass and stregnth. pct went great all was in check with the doc and my gains barely droppedonly a couple pounds. so like i said would it be worth using what i have./

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
you have enough for two 10-10-10 cycles or like lennox said, run 20mg till there gone. either way, if it is the original superdrol, id run it rather than toss em'. . . . . .or you could give them to me:woohoo:

loony41

Awards
unfortunately its not the "original" superdrol its a clone from growth labs and i had talked to the people who had bought it before buying it and they said it was the closest thing they had come by. i was planning on running 20 but wasnt sure " lack of personal experience with products" if it would be worth it everyone said it would but a second oppinion is always appreciated. thanks.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
unfortunately its not the "original" superdrol its a clone from growth labs and i had talked to the people who had bought it before buying it and they said it was the closest thing they had come by. i was planning on running 20 but wasnt sure " lack of personal experience with products" if it would be worth it everyone said it would but a second oppinion is always appreciated. thanks.
How the funk did you run it the first time? As far as dosage.

loony41

Awards
The first week i ran 10 mg since i wanted to see if id feel like crap right off the bat then week two i didi 20 week 3-5 did 30 i know most said to do shorter cycles but again reading gives theory and i was curios as to make my own assertions. i was very cautious through out the whole thing checking in with my doc " he wasnt oo happy with me but glad i was honest" and had my trial. the reason i asked is because many peopel had reposrted having a much less effective cycle when running something twice and since id be dosing lower dont have the experience to know if it would be to much of something for nothing.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well i bet you noticed that the mass gains slowed down significantly at the 3 week mark. I was thinking about trying it for 4 weeks but when i got halfway through week 3 and everything came to a standstill I knew i was wasting it:). For future reference there is no need for a relatively unexperience user to go to 30mg. You probably would have gotten the same results off 20 throughout or even 10. I'd say run it at 10/20/20 that will use up 35 caps, then you can make an educated decision on how long and what dosage to run after that.

loony41

Awards
well the gains were still there the person who sold it to me also said they would dramatically slow down but i think it was due to work also i work in construction doing drywall by commission which is very taxing and to the fact i was counting my diet down to the cal in concequence of my daily activity. but i did thinik it was a waste mg to gain in the end.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just run it at 20mg until you finish....thats alot of caps still. I thought you were going to say 20 caps or something...