thinking of running 1-test cyp (inject)

spoofy

Awards
has anyone else just run a stright 1-test cycle? I really dont have much conern for lack of sex drive (im single)

suggestions? im thinking 500mg/week for 6-8 weeks. 250mg mon & thurs

spoofy

Awards
also

should post-cycle be the same as if running test-cyp?

I never hear of people stacking 19nor with 1-test.... aside from libido what reasons are there for this?

I want fairly lean gains

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
has anyone else just run a stright 1-test cycle?
I'm running it with a low dose of test cyp. My gains have been mostly lean gains, strength and hardness. I'm pretty satisfied with it.

should post-cycle be the same as if running test-cyp?
You will most likely need some form of PCT after 6-8 weeks.

suggestions? im thinking 500mg/week for 6-8 weeks. 250mg mon & thurs
I'm probably going to try about the same thing come Spring.

spoofy

Awards

I'm running it with a low dose of test cyp. My gains have been mostly lean gains, strength and hardness. I'm pretty satisfied with it.

You will most likely need some form of PCT after 6-8 weeks.

I'm probably going to try about the same thing come Spring.
I should be doing it fairly soon.. ill post a log with info. Only delay at the moment is finding out how to make 200mg/ml solution

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Only delay at the moment is finding out how to make 200mg/ml solution
Let us know if you can.
I thought about trying BA/BB mix.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Part of the reason for 4ad/test is lethargy. A while back I did a 1ad cycle alone, and after a couple weeks I was definitely dragging ass.

Having a little test in the mix will keep ya feeling human at least.

And if you can get the 1test into solution at 200mg/ml and it DOESN'T hurt, make sure you share the wealth here. :)

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow will be 8 weeks of 1test cyp injects. Started at 150mg EOD, kicked it up to 200mg EOD last week. Going for around 12 weeks. I prefer somewhat longer cycles as it seems to help solidify gains. I had some 4-aderm leftover that I was using as well. Most of the gains I have gotten have been lean. I have gone down from around 235lbs at around 13% bf to 230lbs and 9% bf. I have been really impressed. I would like to make my own as well, but for know will just be using dazed.
A new poster over at BB.com claims to have 1t cyp at 200mg/ml and 4ad cyp at 300mg/ml. He, of course is selling it as well. Makes me a little suspicious. At least dazed has a history at avant and has plenty of references.
PCT for me will be nolva, clen, creatine, leftover ZMA.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established

I should be doing it fairly soon.. ill post a log with info. Only delay at the moment is finding out how to make 200mg/ml solution
Hey bro, if you're gonna only run 1-test cyp then i'd suggest just making it 100mg/ml as you're only gonna need 5ml's a week if you do this which is 2.5ml per shot twice a week. No problem if using quads or glutes for injection sites. I shot 3cc's in my quad of gear and had no pain the next day. Just a suggestion, i've never made or injected 1-test cyp but you have no reason to cut down on the oil injected in your case.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
Also, i'd add a small amount of 4-ad in there aswell, maybe 500mg a week which will add more oil but you should be able to make it 250mg/ml no prob.

spoofy

Awards

Hey bro, if you're gonna only run 1-test cyp then i'd suggest just making it 100mg/ml as you're only gonna need 5ml's a week if you do this which is 2.5ml per shot twice a week. No problem if using quads or glutes for injection sites. I shot 3cc's in my quad of gear and had no pain the next day. Just a suggestion, i've never made or injected 1-test cyp but you have no reason to cut down on the oil injected in your case.
how many ml can you inject in your delt before it explodes? Ive yet to find info on how much can inject in a given muscle group at a time.

the logic behind doing 200mg/ml was just to do one big mix and not have to make any for a while. Although I am at odds about it..i may end up doing 100mg/ml this will be my first cycle with injectables.

Last edited:

spoofy

Awards
Also, i'd add a small amount of 4-ad in there aswell, maybe 500mg a week which will add more oil but you should be able to make it 250mg/ml no prob.
ive heard of that showing up in drug tests ..although I dont know how true it is ..

Although I doubt it ..i might have a drug test (not for competition) fairly soon and they claim to test for "everything" even pharmacuticals so i wanted to play it safe.

Last edited:
Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Up to 1ml in each is the recommended amount

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established

how many ml can you inject in your delt before it explodes? Ive yet to find info on how much can inject in a given muscle group at a time.

the logic behind doing 200mg/ml was just to do one big mix and not have to make any for a while. Although I am at odds about it..i may end up doing 100mg/ml this will be my first cycle with injectables.
i didn't like delt injects, kinda hard cause you have to put it in from the side which makes it awkward. I prefer quads and bicep injects, no more than a ml in each bi though. I put three in quads so you could just do quad inject which are very easy!

OVRT

Awards
200mg/ml of 1-Test Cyp can be easily dissolved in cottonseed oil using only 3-5% BA. No BB needed and definitely over-relied upon.

If your concerned about doing it yourself, there are several reputable guys that are selling it premade. There's a guy on BB.com that was offering to sell all kinds of stuff real cheap to get some people testing it.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
why don'y yoy try vpx 4-ht injection too ! they say it makes a great stack