I'm thinking of running HGH

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
What's the best HGH to buy? The Chinese stuff is cheaper right, but is cheaper better in this situation?

Yodambomb

Yodambomb

Banned
Awards
What's the best HGH to buy? The Chinese stuff is cheaper right, but is cheaper better in this situation?
You look huge bro , idk why you would need any hgh lol and from what I've heard Hgh is the most expensive stuff on the market lol

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
Most GH on the market that isnt FDA pharma grade is crap.

Stick to peptides. 1mg of CJC W/DAC EOD and work up from there. It will be expensive but the serum igf numbers I have seen lately are just as good as 5iu daily of real GH.

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The pen IMO is best. Very expensive n very worth it...
Don't cheap out...
:)

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
You look huge bro , idk why you would need any hgh lol and from what I've heard Hgh is the most expensive stuff on the market lol
I'm natural at the moment man and I've been training a long time and tomorrow I'm officially joining the dark side ;) I want to compete in IFBB

Hercules29

Hercules29

Banned
Awards
Most GH on the market that isnt FDA pharma grade is crap.

Stick to peptides. 1mg of CJC W/DAC EOD and work up from there. It will be expensive but the serum igf numbers I have seen lately are just as good as 5iu daily of real GH.
So what are the best brands mate?

DevastatingD

DevastatingD

Awards
So what are the best brands mate?
Best brands of Peptides or GH?

Take a look at the board peptide sponsors, and read some reviews.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Pure GH is hella expensive bro. Even the generic copies from china are expensive. If you're planning on moving into the dark side stick with an intro cycle of test only for 12-16 weeks. You'll spend more money on a single months supply of legit HGH than you will on a test cycle with ancillaries

Hazard5150

Hazard5150

Awards
Pure GH is hella expensive bro. Even the generic copies from china are expensive. If you're planning on moving into the dark side stick with an intro cycle of test only for 12-16 weeks. You'll spend more money on a single months supply of legit HGH than you will on a test cycle with ancillaries
do the research sites sell test?