m drol and dieting on the atkins

jak skrilla

Awards
i've been on the atkins diet for a week and a half........i've seen family members lose a lot of weight fast....i'm gonna start taking m drol........if i continue to stay on the atkins diet will i gain muscle while i'm on it.........is the atkins diet bad for u...........will i gain muscle and lose fat at the same time.....while i take m drol and do the atkins diet..........thanks4 any help:clean::bb:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if u eat low or no carbs.....Mdrol is NOT for u

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol clones are heavily dependant on carbs, and seem to even help turn highly excess carbs into muscle. Gains would suffer and lethargy along with headaches would probably be unbearable.

KLaw666

KLaw666

Awards
i've been on the atkins diet for a week and a half........i've seen family members lose a lot of weight fast....i'm gonna start taking m drol........if i continue to stay on the atkins diet will i gain muscle while i'm on it.........is the atkins diet bad for u...........will i gain muscle and lose fat at the same time.....while i take m drol and do the atkins diet..........thanks4 any help:clean::bb:

. . . . . .search much. . . . . .no mdrol likes lots of carbs and is not the best for a cut. have u done research??

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Steer clear of steroids bud, you're obviously not ready.