liquid from nipple! help!

bertil1980

Awards
Was up the gym tonight and noticed a small yellowish stain on my white vest by my left nipple so went to the toilet and found i could squeeze a small amount of a yellowish/clear liquid from my left nipple, also from my right nipple but not so much!. No lumps, soreness, itchyness etc. Im currently on anavar @ 50mg ed for the past 9 weeks as im cutting and have lost a stone so far . Also just started taking proviron @ 50mg ed on sunday due to libido issues.

I did a pheraplex cycle back in febuary for 4 weeks @ 30mg ed, then did three week pct with nolva. Took a 5 week break and started the anavar cycle that im on now!I did two superdrol cycles last year both 3 weeks @ 20mg (with nolva pct) one in febuary and one in october.

im thinking of dropping the proviron as i had no issues before i started taking the proviorn on sunday! Whats the best course of action to take? stop the var?. I've heard vit B6 is good for lowering prolactin levels so im buying some of that asap and take 500mg ed. Also heard about dostinex.

hanks bertil

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
P-5-P took care of prolactin for me after I bumped it up to 3 caps a day and then down to 2 daily after like 2 weeks. It's made by NOW foods and it's all I've ever used.

My issue wasn't so severe as to where I was leaking through my shirt however. As soon as I noticed I could squeeze a bit out, I bumped the dosage up.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also avoid squeezing the nipple. You'll cause inflammation of the tissue and can mke your problem worse.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Was it coming from the actual nipple or from the little bumps around the nipple? It may not be a prolactin issue...

bertil1980

Awards
Was it coming from the actual nipple or from the little bumps around the nipple? It may not be a prolactin issue...
Its coming from the centre of the nipple. What do you think the best thing to do is? stop the whole cycle and run pct with nolva or will this make matters worse? or just stop the proviron? as it seems a conciendce that i started the proviron on sunday and now i have liquid coming out of my nipples! as i said im buying vit b6 as i heard its good at reducing prolactin levels also going to try and source dostinex. anyone know what doses to run these at?

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
Its coming from the centre of the nipple. What do you think the best thing to do is? stop the whole cycle and run pct with nolva or will this make matters worse? or just stop the proviron? as it seems a conciendce that i started the proviron on sunday and now i have liquid coming out of my nipples! as i said im buying vit b6 as i heard its good at reducing prolactin levels also going to try and source dostinex. anyone know what doses to run these at?
load up b6, caber and continue IMO

STOP squeezing it though, you'll prompt production of more

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
A 5 week break seems a bit short IMO. NOW has an inexpensive P5P on NP. Also Powerfull can increase dopamine which in turn reduces prolactin.

Cub

Cub

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There was another thread floating around somewhere where L-dopa or something along those lines was suggested. I'll see if I can find it.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
Try to keep ice on your nipples. Freeze them. it's hard to get liquid when it's frozen...Sorry dude J/K. yeah as mentioned above B6 @ a high dose.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
nolva could make prolactin/proestrogen gyno worse?
From the research that ive found, ive seen nothing to suggest that Tamoxifen would do anything besides help control prolactin.

But there is evidence that clomid increases prolactin.

bertil1980

Awards
From the research that ive found, ive seen nothing to suggest that Tamoxifen would do anything besides help control prolactin.

jee's now you really have confused me! is there a pct med that i could use that there is no evidence for increasing prolactin? toremeife (sp) maybe?

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
This reminds me of a funny story. An old friend from the message boards went to an endo as his little "milking" problem got out of control, he was on something like a gram of deca with a large amount of anadrol ed. When he got their she asked him what exactly the problem was so he pulled up his shirt and squeezed his nipple and shot liquid across the room, he told me she almost fell over and had never seen anything like it.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Like I was saying, Tamoxifen seems to reduce, and control prolactin.
It also inhibits/stops estrogen in the breast tissue which is why it has been used by many in PCT. Such as it's original use for breast cancer among women. Estrogen can accelerate the growth of breast cancer in those who have the disease. SERMS stop estrogen in the breast tissue, but not all of the body. Hence the 'Selective ERM'.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
It also inhibits/stops estrogen in the breast tissue which is why it has been used by many in PCT. Such as it's original use for breast cancer among women. Estrogen can accelerate the growth of breast cancer in those who have the disease. SERMS stop estrogen in the breast tissue, but not all of the body. Hence the 'Selective ERM'.

Indeed it does. Posting for the newbies?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established

Really? Can you post it, b/c from personal experience and what I've seen, Nolvadex does almost nothing for elevated prolactin levels.

bertil1980

Awards
Really? Can you post it, b/c from personal experience and what I've seen, Nolvadex does almost nothing for elevated prolactin levels.
have you had raised prolactin issues slow-mun?. Before the post futurepilot posted i always though that nolva did nothing or could even make worse prolactin issues!

On another note just been to the docs and getting test, estrogen and prolactin levels check but it will take ten days for the result! in the mean time should start on the dostinex? and what dose? Also people on steriodology.com have reccommend i take letro too!?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
Well I was under the assumption that prolactin wont cause a problem if estrogen isn't present. So using a serm blocks estrogen in the breast tissue. I used it for about 3 days while I waited for my caber to come in. Cabergoline will destroy the problem for sure

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
Simple B6 (or the safer p5p alternative) might be all you need to stop lactating - they both have worked for me.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established

It looked as if you were saying the only thing Tamoxifen does is control prolactin.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
It looked as if you were saying the only thing Tamoxifen does is control prolactin.

I figured thats what you interpreted it as, i was just being fancy in how i structured my sentence,

bertil1980

Awards
Simple B6 (or the safer p5p alternative) might be all you need to stop lactating - they both have worked for me.
what dosage and how long did you take it before you noticed any effects?

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take high doses of b6, I took 600mg one day when i first started having a problem and i woke up with pains in my legs.. it wore off and then when i took more they came back... so i don't know what the hell happened but no more b6 for me.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't take high doses of b6, I took 600mg one day when i first started having a problem and i woke up with pains in my legs.. it wore off and then when i took more they came back... so i don't know what the hell happened but no more b6 for me.

B6 can be quite toxic in doses over 200mg. It can damage sensory nerves, causing numbness in the hands & feet, and also problems with walking. P5P doesn't have this toxicity but still has the prolactin inhibiting effects.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
B6 can cause permanent nerve damage at high doses, there is no rational reason to use it to control prolactin when you can use P-5-P instead. I know that this has been stated numerous times, but it never hurts to reiterate.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
have you had raised prolactin issues slow-mun?. Before the post futurepilot posted i always though that nolva did nothing or could even make worse prolactin issues!

On another note just been to the docs and getting test, estrogen and prolactin levels check but it will take ten days for the result! in the mean time should start on the dostinex? and what dose? Also people on steriodology.com have reccommend i take letro too!?
Yes I have, and Nolvadex did not significantly decrease my problems enough for me to feel like it was doing anything for it.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I was under the assumption that prolactin wont cause a problem if estrogen isn't present. So using a serm blocks estrogen in the breast tissue. I used it for about 3 days while I waited for my caber to come in. Cabergoline will destroy the problem for sure
Your assumption is correct. Prolactin cannot produce any sides without the presence of estrogen. As Tamox is a weak estrogen, this may not control your issues as you are looking for. Utilizing arimidex, or letro can pretty much kill any trace of estrogen in your body, and subsequently taper off your lactation.

Adams

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm trying some letro now for a leaker. My right nipp felt extra weird yesterday so out of curiosity i gave it a squeeze and some clear liquid came out. I don't have p-5-p at the moment (but i will shortly) so i'm using letro, nips were getting a bit sensitive anyway.

bertil1980

Awards
I'm trying some letro now for a leaker. My right nipp felt extra weird yesterday so out of curiosity i gave it a squeeze and some clear liquid came out. I don't have p-5-p at the moment (but i will shortly) so i'm using letro, nips were getting a bit sensitive anyway.
what dose are you using of letro dkkon? and how long for?. Also what cycle are you on?

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Letro @ .5/ed for 3days, then 1mg/ed for a week to see how it goes. I have to say that i've noticed a decrease in the puffiness of my nipps just in the first 2 days of Letro, I wasn't sure but i asked my wife and she said there was a big difference. I haven't squeezed the nipps since yesterday, and I don't plan too (don't want to exacerbate the problem) Cycle... What Cycle, That would be illegal ;)

bertil1980

Awards
right ive got my dostinex sat infront of me now :) whats the best dose to run this at? as i cant find much info on it! i was thinking 0.5mg twice a week (monday and thursday)?? also got some letro with me too. is it worth runnig this aswell up until pct?? and what dose? ive still got another two weeks left on the var/proviron until i run a clomid pct. Also still got to wait another week before i get my blood results back :(

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Reading this post made me feel very uncomfortable.

bertil1980

Awards
right got my result back from the docs as follows-

test- 2.6 (normal range 9.6 - 28 ) living proof that var shuts you down!!!!
estrogen - 78 ( 0-206)
prolactin - 246 ( 26- 280)
LH- 2.1 (0.8-7.6)
FSH- 0.6 (0.7-11.1)

LIVER
ALK F- 105 (40-129)

My prolactin seems to be at the higher end of the scale which i think is causing me to lactate (with a combination of very low test) but unfortunally i havent got any basline figures for prolactin so i wont know if it is raised for me or not!. Anyway i have taken 1mg of caber last week (0.5mg on monday and 0.5mg thurday) aswell as 0.5mg the monday just gone and it seems to have reduced the lactation to some extent. I plan to end my var cycle this week and begin a clomid pct (day 1= 150mg then ten days at 100mg and then ten days at 50mg). I think i will continue the caber until my lactation stops. Does this sound like a plan?

Last edited: