Please Please Help!!!!!!!

NoooooooooB

NoooooooooB

Awards
:dance:Tell me if im being stupid here as i am a major noob on the supp front i have been training for about 4 months now proprerly i have done on and off for years, im a big lad and want to get shredded to f**k as i must have about 25% BF i just bought some of this **** and was gonna stack it with M1T im on a workout i found in a magazine i bought about a year back called maxicut training its basically high reps over 12 weeks changing every three weeks etc etc, would you advise i send it back its just i read that to get best results from M1T you should stack it with some form of natural anabolic supp?????? Abuse welcome as i dont have a clue?????:dance:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
M1T?? are you crazy. throw it away or give it to an experienced steriod user. It is not to be taken lightly and will cause you more harm then good. I certainly wouldn't recommend it for a cut regardless. Cardio and clean diet is going to get you shredded and nothing else. 25% bf, to be honest your fat, you know this already, get on that treadmill. The 12 week workout does sound good though. Give it a go, can't hurt.

NoooooooooB

NoooooooooB

Awards
thanks for your advice mate but i wasnt planning on using it straight away im looking fo in a few months time when i have trimmed down should have said tht realy i just want advice on whether its ok to stack the 2 i have all my other stuff to keep my liver in order and i got nol to pct i have researched before buying im gonna do 3 weeks on 4 off but only when i feel im ready.

Thanks for your comments

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Please do not take the M1T. There are far more appropriate ph's or designer steriods out there if you are intent on going down that route. It is a very harsh roid which can cause quite rapid weight gain and shutdown to go with it. I'd go with halodrol or epistane but really you ought to drop a good 10% bf before you even consider doing any of these compounds. Just being honest here mate.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you are 25% bf you have no business using steroids and quite frankly itll do you more harm than good. Cholesterol will go up high and i imagine its already pretty high for you, youll also be more prone to bad side effects. M1t??? are you serious lol....uhhhh bad idea.

NoooooooooB

NoooooooooB

Awards
cheers for your comments boys i was planning on losing that before i start on em i think i may have over estimated my BF though and i aint just sayin tht coz your heckling me its only my beer belly thts fat my upper body pecs and arms have no fat and my legs are solid its all mid section and love handles more advie??????? lol

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
cheers for your comments boys i was planning on losing that before i start on em i think i may have over estimated my BF though and i aint just sayin tht coz your heckling me its only my beer belly thts fat my upper body pecs and arms have no fat and my legs are solid its all mid section and love handles more advie??????? lol

Dude take the advice above and don't take M1T for a 1st cycle. Especially after you just started working out. I didn't take anything 'hormonal' until I worked out for a solid 5 years. And hell that was 6 years ago. And like PP says at 25% BF don't take any hormones whatsoever until you drop to at LEAST a solid 15-18% at the most IMHO.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I've never taket M1T, but I don't plan on it just from what I've read. Epistane/Havoc or a Halodrol clone or Pheraplex are what I suggest for first oral cycles.

You should probably spend more time getting your training routine down, 4 months isn't much, and I'm sure you can make great gains just by having a great routine and getting your diet dialed in. But if you do go with a steroid cycle, make sure you've got a solid PCT lined up. Be safe. Good luck with whatever you choose.

NoooooooooB

NoooooooooB

Awards
Cheers mate i have got 100 nolvadex tabs for my pct as i have read tht u shouldnt even start a course of m1t without having it in your hand as its vital when using it i do have someone watching me who is experienced with it but i just wanted other opinions on using it thats all thanks for all the comments so far
I've never taket M1T, but I don't plan on it just from what I've read. Epistane/Havoc or a Halodrol clone or Pheraplex are what I suggest for first oral cycles.

You should probably spend more time getting your training routine down, 4 months isn't much, and I'm sure you can make great gains just by having a great routine and getting your diet dialed in. But if you do go with a steroid cycle, make sure you've got a solid PCT lined up. Be safe. Good luck with whatever you choose.