1 time cycle and anti-aromatize ?

juelz

Awards
How you doing guys, its my first cycle and i've learned a lot from the net and asking a few others personally.

I like to get more than one opinion before basing my decisons, it was hard enough jumping to the anabolic side as it is.

i've reached pretty much natural bodybuilding plateaus over the years taking in the past creatine, whey and finally 2 years ago i tried m1t's. I'm 32 5'9" and 178, my goal is to get to a lean 186 to 188.

Was gonna do miT's again this summer, till people started telling me the juice is safer since it doesn't go thru your kidneys. Though i don't like needles i thought i'd give it a shot.

I'm now on a 5 week mini cycle taking 500ml/week split between 2 shots.

I bought some novadex, each pill is 60ml. I was told to start taking it the 1st day of my second week. How many do you think i should be taking a day. Should i take 2,3 or 4 a night before i sleep?

thanks in advance.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I'm now on a 5 week mini cycle taking 500ml/week split between 2 shots.

I bought some novadex, each pill is 60ml. I was told to start taking it the 1st day of my second week. How many do you think i should be taking a day. Should i take 2,3 or 4 a night before i sleep?

thanks in advance.

Test E? Test P?...which?...and 5 weeks is way too short

if u have liquid nolva it is most likely 20mg/ml, run it 40/20/20/20

juelz

Awards
Test Ethanate, i think 5 weeks will be good enough for me. I'll see how i look and feel by the 5th week.

I'm taking novadex pilss at 60ml a pop as i said earlier.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Test Ethanate, i think 5 weeks will be good enough for me. I'll see how i look and feel by the 5th week.

bro theres no such thing as pills measured in milliliters, its milligrams

foland

Awards
you need nolvadex not novadex. maybe you forgot the but i hope your not taking the gaspari.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established

Test E takes at least two weeks to even kick in, sometimes 3 or 4 weeks. You will just be getting started at 5 weeks.

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Good God.

Training? Diet?

Natural plateau? You are 176lbs. You can gain 10lbs fairly easily if you actually eat something.

How much research have YOU done, not just asking these types of questions in forums?

M1T is harsh on the liver, not the kidneys.