Allergic To EO or TREN ?

giannos

Awards
Hey Bros,

Last Thursday I injected 1.8 ML totaL into my left quad. ( Tren E and Test E ) Canadian Dom
This was the fourth shot, so just starting week 2 of cycle.. Later thay day I started to get itchy like mad.. Was scratching like crazy at the gym.. Later that night, I got hives and my hand got swollen.. Went to the Doc and he gave me some prednisone... Next day, both hands, both ankles/feet/lips/face were all swollen like the elephant man...It;s now been 4 days and most of the swelling is down, itch comes and goes...

Which leads me to my main queston, Do you think it's a reaction to the Tren or the EO the gear is suspeneded in ? I have never used either before.

Is it common to be allergic to EO ?
Is it common to be allergic to Tren E ?

And how long will it take my system to pass this ? I haven't ate more than 3 solid meals in 4 days bro's... Been trying to sleep ( running a fever ) and really wanna get back to the gym soon... Kinda hard when your swollen and your skin feels like you have the worse sunburn everytime you walk/ move..

Anyone ever have anything remotely similar ? I am not an allergic person and in fact this is my first such reaction to anything... It's kinda puting a damper on my summer cutter plans :(

Thanks for any info guys

I know this is my first post, but I have been lurking for a long time... Lot's of good stuff on this site...

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Jesus man, I'd throw that stuff away. If you've used tren before you can rule that out, same with test. My money is on the EO, but i'm surprised it happened on the 4th time and not the 1st. Maybe it built up in your system.

Any chance you came into contact with something unrelated to the gear?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would agree its the EO before the tren. Very strange though. What happens if you dont pin the test/tren together? You could pin them separate to just confirm its not the test brew as well...

giannos

Awards
Jesus man, I'd throw that stuff away. If you've used tren before you can rule that out, same with test. My money is on the EO, but i'm surprised it happened on the 4th time and not the 1st. Maybe it built up in your system.

Any chance you came into contact with something unrelated to the gear?
Ya, I was also curious why it would take 2 weeks for the allergy to hit ? I was getting Test Flu right off the bat, but that is normal for me...Also the weird thing is in Injected in both quads, and both glutes.. None of those spots have any redness or rash ???

Nothing has changed in my routine really...
3 weeks ago I added Nizoral Shampoo and Benzol Peroxide body wash.. I also added about a cup a day of frozen rasberries into my protein shakes.. Havent had a rasberry since I was 5 years old... But all these things were 3-4 weeks before allergic reaction... Day of reaction, nothing out of the ordinary... I did injectat about 1pm and hit the gym at 4.. Itch came shortly after....

giannos

Awards
I would agree its the EO before the tren. Very strange though. What happens if you dont pin the test/tren together? You could pin them separate to just confirm its not the test brew as well...
Ya, I thought about that, but to be honest I am scared shitless... The pain from the hives and the feeling of wanting to jump out of your own skin is unbelievable....I am suspecting it is the EO... But then again I never used Tren... I seem to read more about people being allergic to EO but haven't heard much from Tren itself....

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ya, I thought about that, but to be honest I am scared shitless... The pain from the hives and the feeling of wanting to jump out of your own skin is unbelievable....I am suspecting it is the EO... But then again I never used Tren... I seem to read more about people being allergic to EO but haven't heard much from Tren itself....
Any idea what the actual EO concentration is? Could be 100% EO but I have no idea why it would be unless its a high mg concentration. Tren holds well in most oils (gso for ex).

giannos

Awards
Test E 400mg Per ML:
2% (.2ml ) BA
20% (9.45mg) BB
420mg of EO

Tren E 200mg Per ML:
2% ( .2ml ) BA
20% (9.45mg) BB
650mg of EO

This was taken off the insert from the boxes

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It could just be the high mg test. I would pin them separately and see what happens. I dont like EO personally....get some weird reactions as well on occasion.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Yea, Test and EO is ok for me, but Tren Ace and EO sucks bigtime. Talk about tren cough... feels like my friggin throat is on fire. Never again!!

04svtspray

04svtspray

Awards
I know some of the test 400s you have to first sterilized it before injecting. Do you have to do that to yours??

giannos

Awards
I know some of the test 400s you have to first sterilized it before injecting. Do you have to do that to yours??

Never heard of that bro... I assume its all sterile as its suspended in EO and has 2% BA and 20%BB