Am i allergic to 1-DHEA or is THIS company sh..?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Several times i tried to start a cycle with Alpha Mass from Forerunner Labs. Its some years ago as i bought the bottles and i tried the first as the second version of this 1-DHEA product. Eveytime i get some kind of allergic reaction on the skin with redness and itching on the day after i started to take it. As the ingredients of both versions arent complete the same, i am wondering if it is possible that i am allergic to this 1-DHEA in general. Or if they put something weird in their products where i react at. The strange thing is, i already ran a 1-androstenediol cycle in the past without any issues and that normally i am allergic to nothing.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
are there any absorption enhancers in it? beta alinine? NAC? there are a few common things they put in these formulas that could cause a a flushing and or itching/twitching of skin. Its pretty common as well that some steroids will produce similar things. have you rode it out more than a day or two?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
expired stuff too perhaps ?

if not due to expiry .. you would have to take 1-dhea solo to find out if your theory is true

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
expired stuff too perhaps ?

if not due to expiry .. you would have to take 1-dhea solo to find out if your theory is true
yes it expired some years ago. but with other expired stuff i never had any issues.

Dont know where to find 1dhea solo in the European Union. Which product do you have in mind?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
are there any absorption enhancers in it? beta alinine? NAC? there are a few common things they put in these formulas that could cause a a flushing and or itching/twitching of skin. Its pretty common as well that some steroids will produce similar things. have you rode it out more than a day or two?
I wasnt able to ignore the skin symptoms and continue taking the stuff. And that is although i was already taking antihistamines for prevention along with it.

Here are the product lables of the old and the new formula. With both of them i had the same problem

Attachments

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I wasnt able to ignore the skin symptoms and continue taking the stuff. And that is although i was already taking antihistamines for prevention along with it.

Here are the product lables of the old and the new formula. With both of them i had the same problem
Are these gel-tabs, or liquid tabs?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
normal big tabs (the newer version), liquid caps (the older one)
What is the "expiration date" on the old one (liquid caps)?

I know some of the old liquid caps can go bad.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yeah I would toss those ... I think MCT can go rancid after only a few months if not kept in the fridge and even then...

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the "expiration date" on the old one (liquid caps)?

I know some of the old liquid caps can go bad.
I dont know, they expired many years ago. But the last time i only tried to take the new version and these are normal tabs

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I dont know, they expired many years ago. But the last time i only tried to take the new version and these are normal tabs
Ok
Be careful with the liqui-tabs.
They may very well be rancid.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Several times i tried to start a cycle with Alpha Mass from Forerunner Labs. Its some years ago as i bought the bottles and i tried the first as the second version of this 1-DHEA product. Eveytime i get some kind of allergic reaction on the skin with redness and itching on the day after i started to take it. As the ingredients of both versions arent complete the same, i am wondering if it is possible that i am allergic to this 1-DHEA in general. Or if they put something weird in their products where i react at. The strange thing is, i already ran a 1-androstenediol cycle in the past without any issues and that normally i am allergic to nothing.
This was the first andro I ran was from them.