Methyl-E (Epistane) Log!

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
Hello everyone, thank you for checking my log out, i recently joined anabolic minds and have found the site very valuable. I am 20 years old, i weigh 183lbs, and have around 9 - 10% bf. I have done 2 cycles in the past, 1 with m1-t and 1 with superdrol. My current goal is to build as much lean muscle mass as possible here is the cycle information...

Methyl E - 3 weeks - 30/30/30

support
Milk Thistle - 900mg/day
red yeast rice - 600mg/day
coQ10 30mg/day
Vitamin C - 1500mg/day
Fish oil - 2 tbspn a day
omega 3/6/9 pills - 2 servings/day
b complex

PCT
Nolvadex - 4 weeks 40/40/20/20

Here is my current diet
*creatine usage is cycled weekly with 4 days on @20g a day/3 days off

meal 1 - 4 eggs, 1 piece cheese, 1/2cup oatmeal w/4oz skim milk, 1 serving ON Whey protein in water, 1 tbspn fish oil, 2 cups green tea

preworkout - 1 serving Whey + 1 serving Waxymaize
postworkout - 1 serving Whey + 1 serving Waxymaize

meal 2 - 1 hour after workout - 1/2 bagel + 1 can tuna + 12oz skim milk w/1 scoop Whey + 1 serving vegetables

meal 3 - 3 hours after workout - 1 bagel w/4oz turkey, 1 piece cheese, lettuce, 1 serving vegetables, 6oz skim milk, 1 cup green tea

meal 4 - 1/2 cup rice, 6oz chicken, 1 cup broccoli, 1 cup green tea

meal 5 - 3 eggs, 1/2 cup oatmeal w/4oz skim milk, 1 tbspn fishoil, 1 scoop protein in water

total cals - 3,360
total protein - 319
also 1.5 gallons of water/day

what do you guys think about this? diet look good? cycle info look good? are my calories too low, or just right? this is my 4th day on the cycle and i have not gained a pound but my strength is going up very quickly and i do look more muscular, just wonderin what you guys think about all of this as the logs that i have read you have been both very helpful and insightful. thanks!

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
it is very important to note that i have recently, 2 months ago, recouperated from mononucleosis, which during the sickness i went from 193, 12%bf to 170 9%bf. yep. alotta muscle lost. these things happen though and this is my comeback. i have been training hard for 2 weeks since before this week, (before that i was only lightly training as not to bring the sickness back) ive gotton my weight up to 183 since then and so the strength increases you see here i dont think all come from the Methyl-E. Some are from it, some are still from muscle memory. (at 193 i was squat'n 385 for 5, bench'n 315 for 7, barbell rowing 350 for 5 (45 degree angle) and dumbell military pressing 115's for 5.) having that said...

I am now going to post my current strength gains from the 4 days that i have been on methyl-E and worked out...

----------------------------------------------------------------
Day 1 - back
weighted pull ups - 35lbs X 6, 25lbs/11

deadlifts - good progressive warm up, then 315 x 5 (first time deadlift'n in 6 months, had to stop due to a pulled hamstring but am now fully recouperated! =-)

barbell rows - 225 X 10, 275 X 10

weighted pull ups (palms facing inward toward eachother and close) - 35 X5, bodybweight X 12, bodyweight X 9

Day 2 - chest
Flat barbell bench - 295 X 5, 300 X 4, 305 X 3
(last week was - 285 X 4)

Incline dumbell bench - 110's X 10, 120's X 5
(last week 105's X 5)

weighted Dips - 135 X 8, 145 X 7
(last week was 120 X 8)

Day 3 - Legs/Abs
Squat - 340 X 5/ 345 X 4 , 350 X 3
(last week was 315 X 5)

Leg Press - 980 X 10, 1,070 X 6
(last week was 950 X 8

hamstring curl - 170 X 10, 190 X 7, 190 X 6
(last week was 180 X 10

cable crunch - 150 X 12, 150 X 8
(last week was 130 X 15

weighted leg raises - 50 X 7
(last week was 45 X 8)

Day 4 - shoulders/calves
seated military barbell - 215 X 6, 225 X 4
(last week was 205 X 4)

seated military dumbell - 100 X 9, 105 X 4
(last week was 95 X 5)

standing side laterals - 60 X 18, 65 X 7
(last week was 55 X 20)

seated calf raises - 3 plt X 20, 4 plt X 10, 4 plt X 8
(last week was 3 plt X 15)

seated donkey calf raises - 6 plt X 14, 8 plt X 10
(last week was 8 plt X 6)

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
being on methyl-E after just 2 days i had noticed that my shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hip joints have been aching a bit, so ive upped my glucosamine chondriten an extra dose, and upped my salt intake so that i can retain more water and since then the hip, elbow and wrist is gone and the shoulder joint pain is mostly gone. ive heard the stuff dries you out pretty good and i attest to that! I am hoping to take pictures tomorrow and will post them so that anyone who is interested can see my progress. i definetly felt stronger taking it just one day, and do feel a marked increase in libido, aggression, and energy. good stuff so far and i dont feel like sh** like i did when i was on superdrol, or m1-t. alright, bed time, then its off to the gym tomorrow for arms!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
being on methyl-E after just 2 days i had noticed that my shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hip joints have been aching a bit, so ive upped my glucosamine chondriten an extra dose, and upped my salt intake so that i can retain more water and since then the hip, elbow and wrist is gone and the shoulder joint pain is mostly gone. ive heard the stuff dries you out pretty good and i attest to that! I am hoping to take pictures tomorrow and will post them so that anyone who is interested can see my progress. i definetly felt stronger taking it just one day, and do feel a marked increase in libido, aggression, and energy. good stuff so far and i dont feel like sh** like i did when i was on superdrol, or m1-t. alright, bed time, then its off to the gym tomorrow for arms!
Unless you've been on glucosamine for a considerable amount of time, SuperCissus would be your best bet to get those joints feelin' good.

While I'm here, lol.... Why just 3 weeks, why not 4; and if you do only run it for 3 weeks at 30mg per day, I feel that a 4 week pct isn't fully necessary. You could cut it down to 3 with Nolva at 20/20/20 and would be just fine imo.

Sorry man, had to throw my .02 in there.

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
i think the reason hes doing 3 weeks is because methyl e comes in a 75 count container, i believe.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Will be good to see how you progress man, i've got 2 bottles of methyl E on the way so i will be watching closely... those are some pretty solid lifts too.

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
well i guess i should just use the rest of the bottle and at 30mg/day that would be 3 weeks and 4 days, caz it is a 75ct bottle, and so do you think nolva at 40/20/20/20 would work just as good? instead of 40/40/20/20.

the cissus sounds interesting, have you actually taken it ozarka? ive always stuck with gluc/chon and have been fine. today the joints are even better than yesterday, barely any pain in the shoulder. cant wait to work out

Thanks ezza, and thanks guys for your input, ill repost updates later this evening after the workout with pictures too

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I am 20 years old, i weigh 183lbs, and have around 9 - 10% bf.
How tall are you?

You ran M1t and super before? How long ago?

Have you ever had your testosterone/estrogen/liver/cholesterol checked?

Ill spare you a lecture on age and steroids, just wondering if you've got yourself up to speed on how your bodys reacted to your previous cycles.

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
How tall are you?

You ran M1t and super before? How long ago?

Have you ever had your testosterone/estrogen/liver/cholesterol checked?

Ill spare you a lecture on age and steroids, just wondering if you've got yourself up to speed on how your bodys reacted to your previous cycles.

hey futurepilot, i am 5'5", I appreciate your concern, as for the cycles, i did 10mg m1-t for 2 weeks about 2 years ago and 6 months ago i completed a cycle of superdrol , 3 weeks, 10/20/30. i did have my liver and cholestoral values checked before and 3 weeks after the superdrol and everything was good xept the liver was a lil high but i went back a week later and it had normalized. 3 weeks after the m1-t i only had my test checked and it was normal, i bounce back pretty quick from these things i feel. i do make an effort to listen to my body and get it feeling well, so far i have not had a problem.

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
alright guys pics are in but first heres how todays workout went down -

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Arms
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Barbell curls - 135 X 12, 145 X 6, 150 X 4
(last week was 130 X 10)

standing dumbell curls - 65 X 7, 70 X 4 (dropset to 50's for 5)
(last week was 60 X 7)

machine preacher curls - 140 X 8, dropset 130 X 3
(last week was 130 X 10)

close grip bench - 275 X 5, 280 X 4, 285 X 4
(last week was 270 X 5)

cable "v" bar pushdowns - 262.5 X 8, 275 X 6

seated cable tricep extensions - 115 X 9
(last week was 110 X 9)

i have the most energy today than i have all week , was bang'n out the weight, felt great, good pump, and extra hungry today!

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
cool it worked! as you can see i tend to flex my right trap more than my left, kid taking the pics was in a rush da***t, he was whin'n about needing his protein shake...heres the rest..

[img=http://img404.imageshack.us/img404/9874/coolpose518ai2.th.jpg]

i am also gonna get a pic of my tricep up, the fastest grow'n part on me next to shoulders, but there u go, legs have been better before when i was squatn heavier of course, well the pics dont lie, got to face the truth ya kno, the lighting and the angles might lie a little bit however.

well its 2 days of cardio next, and then another week of heavy liftin! YEHAW!

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
It looks like u have everything in order. Im not sure about that PCT, but who needs that anyway??? hahaha j/k ;)

Im interested in seeing how u progress, keep us posted!!

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
I know some people found positive results while adding 100mg DHEA/day to their epistane cycles. I have some methyl 1-D, alot of people say it is bogus, ive also read that it is basically DHEA, how do you all feel about it?

YEAH YEAH YEAH BUDDDY GOTTA LIFT HEAVY IF YOU WANNA GET BIGGGGGGG

ezza

Awards
  • Established
hey bro i think methyl 1d is just dhea like you said... it has a few other things in it to stop some of the unwanted conversions though so it might convert to test slightly more but in my opinion the dosage and price per bottle is telling me they are really only trying make money out of us....... since you have it already i can't see the harm in taking it on cycle... i wouldn't purchase it again though..

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
Ya, i got the mehtyl 1-d for 10 bucks from a friend, he had another bottle and took it and did not notice much, if any, but i thought the interaction of it with the methyl-E might give me a little boost. i agree with you though and wouldnt buy the sheait if i had to pay the full price. ill start it and well see what happens.

Man i wish i could get my hands on some m1-t, god that worked great!

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
monday - chest

flat barbell bench press - 315X4, up 10lbs from last week
incline dumbell bench press - 125 X 6 (120X5 last week)
Decline barbell bench - 265 X 8

those were my peaks on those exercises, im stronger, look better, look bigger, am also up to 185. so ive gained a little weight, im feeling that 315 right now, necks a little tight, shoulders are hurting again.

im considering adding the new jungle warfare as a little boost, what do you think? i can get it at a pretty cheap price, 25 bucks for a couple bottles. the new ones not that serious as the old one, i wonder if it is even worth it though, theres not too good of' feedback on it.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
sure man...throw em' all in a shake!
ummm.....:gotsearch ????

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
hey man is that 5lb in 1 week?
na thats 2 lbs in 10 days. today is day 11, but i feel heavier well see what i step in today. since the addition of methyl 1-d ive been having more energy and my appetite has been nice. im gonna be doin legs today, hoping for a 365 squat, gonna post it up after the workout around 4. PEACE

:dance:

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
alright. dunno wtf happened but my breakfast didnt agree with me. my body said "f u eli i dont want to support your bodybuilding goals". after i posted i went to the gym and started breathing funny, then went to the bathroom and vomited up 1.6lbs. i also only weighed 183.6 on the scale, and so after the 1.6 i was 182. was still bloated too, really really really sucked. felt like crap and energy was low, hard to get a pump. i kept pushing myself however and managed to finish my squatting with 360 X 3, which is 10lbs up from last week. leg press i just kept with lighter weight, went deeper to stimulate the glutes and hams, and hamstring i went up a couple reps. i havnt eatn since the workout caz im still a bit nautious but i feel a bit better. gonna eat a turkey sandwhich in a bit and maybe i can convince my body to friggn digest it. pretty disapointed, but hey, this sheait happens every now and then and i just gotta keep pluggn away. my weights will prob still go up, i just havnt gained a lb so far i guess on this stuff. wtf? im not going to add jungle warfare because i dont want any more stress on my body. oh well, thats the sad update, time to try and eat and keep on goin, goin, goin, goin, goin, goin, goin, goin. GONE!

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
Methyl E hasn't had good reviews on here as far as epi clones go. I have 2 bottles that were on sale a while back, and I've checked the lot # to others' here on the board and people say the batch was crap.

I'm interested to see how your cycle goes though man. If you've gained some weight already, you may have legit stuff.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Methyl E hasn't had good reviews on here as far as epi clones go. I have 2 bottles that were on sale a while back, and I've checked the lot # to others' here on the board and people say the batch was crap.

I'm interested to see how your cycle goes though man. If you've gained some weight already, you may have legit stuff.
I bought a few bottles out of that same lot (i'm assuming the one at bb(dot)com) and it worked for me.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
which lot is that exactly??? i am expectings a few bottles myself....i will still be expecting them to work though... also latrus you should be weighing yourself before breakfast every morning.... this is really the only way to be sure your going to get consistant measurements..... i know for a fact i will weigh up to 4-5lbs heavier by the time i'm ready to go to sleep.... anyway hope everything works out for your and the next 2 weeks are golden.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Hey dude, I've got 2 bottles of Methyl-E in my stash. If you can't post those lot #'s here, will you PM me and give them to me please? I'd like to make sure mine aren't from the bad batch. Thanks! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright. dunno wtf happened but my breakfast didnt agree with me. my body said "f u eli i dont want to support your bodybuilding goals". after i posted i went to the gym and started breathing funny, then went to the bathroom and vomited up 1.6lbs. i also only weighed 183.6 on the scale, and so after the 1.6 i was 182. was still bloated too, really really really sucked. felt like crap and energy was low, hard to get a pump. i kept pushing myself however and managed to finish my squatting with 360 X 3, which is 10lbs up from last week. leg press i just kept with lighter weight, went deeper to stimulate the glutes and hams, and hamstring i went up a couple reps. i havnt eatn since the workout caz im still a bit nautious but i feel a bit better. gonna eat a turkey sandwhich in a bit and maybe i can convince my body to friggn digest it. pretty disapointed, but hey, this sheait happens every now and then and i just gotta keep pluggn away. my weights will prob still go up, i just havnt gained a lb so far i guess on this stuff. wtf? im not going to add jungle warfare because i dont want any more stress on my body. oh well, thats the sad update, time to try and eat and keep on goin, goin, goin, goin, goin, goin, goin, goin. GONE!
I know you're too strong to let this little episode keep you down. You're pushing some very decent poundages there Bro! Nice! We're all anxious to see the end result of this cycle here. Get back up and give it Hela man!! :aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
i agree with Thundergod....stick with it big man!

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
Thanks guys! and THUNDERGOD! alright today i had some trouble eat'n breakfast, dry heaved a few times, dont know why, but it was better than yesterday morn'n so thats good, and then i went to the gym and got some beautiful strength gains on my shoulders and calves and got a wonnnnderful pump.

seated military barbell press - 230 X 6 235 X 4
- up 10lbs

seated military dumbell press - 105 X 6, 110 X 4
- up 10lbs

standing dumbell side laterals - 50's X 23, 65's X 8

seated calf press - 4plates X 16, 4plates + 25 X 7

then i did some donkey calf raises to really squeeze em and get a nice pump, good workout, doin back tomorrow, and im going to let got of my concern for my lbs gain. i can only do my best and my strength is goin up so something is going on although it may not be as huge as i hoped it to be, i gotta work with whats goin on now. ill just keep trying to eat my meals, sleep at least 8 hours, train heavy and hard, and soon ill be looking back when im in a wheelchair saying "all those heavy squats, they sure were worth it" then ill grab the punk kid who just ran into my wheelchair caz he wasnt looking where he was goin with my 23" arm and hell faint beacause he aint ever see no old'geezer in a wheelchair with 23" solid ROCKS!

PEACE.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Nice Numbers dude, keep up the good work.

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
And Weeerree back to Lats's exciting and enthralling epistane e-log!

i tried something new today to see if i would feel this compound more, i had my first 10mg after my first meal, at 12:00, then i had my second after my second at 3, and instead of waiting to take my third after the workout, which would have been 8, i toook it at 5, and worked out at 6. i felt it much much more than previous workout days, i have been feeling it a little bit more the past couple days than last week, and when i put them closer together before my workout i really know its in me. the workout went awsome. still no weight gain that im positive of. but my strength was much higher than last weeks back workout - as you can see -----

thursday - back/abs

weighted pull ups - 45 X 11, 50 X 7
(up from 35 X 6)

t - bar rows - 5 plates X 10, 6 plates X 12, 7 plates X 8
- never done 7 plates as well as i have before

reverse grip pull downs (new to me) - 160 X 10, 175 X 12

deadlifts - 315 X 15, 365 x 8
(up from 315 X 5)
-incredable set, best damn set ive ever done form wise and explosion wise, and had no pain whatsoever or aches afterwords. so incredable, felt like god, and after i finished the set for the first time i experienced for a half a second blurred vision, but then everything normalized. ive had high blood pressure before with m1-t, and i dont feel like i have it now
but i am going to have it check just to be safe.

then i finished with a set of pull ups for 11 reps. then i did some explosive ab work and now im done. my lats and spinal erectors are toassttt.

ive also upped my omegas by cooking with more olive oil, and adding a tbspn to my daily tuna sandwhich. im also going to add 6oz salmon 3x a week with rice in place of chicken, its hard for me to eat chicken for some reason.

as for the throwing up incident, this happens occasionaly i am currently being blood tested for a bunch of allergies, i went to an allergist and they did a skin test and i came up positive for...brace yourself...soy,milk,eggs,almonds,cashews,peanuts,beef,pork,chicken, banana,strawberry,onion,tomato,potato...ya. a bodybuilders nightmare right! but she says she sees alot of false positives so the blood work is being done to confirm what exactly i am allergic too. i am definetly allergic to soy and nuts, but might also be slightly allergic to the other things, well see. it would explain my throwing up and difficulty eating.

OK and one more thing. now that i know i feel the epi when i dose it 20mg close to before my workout id like to up it to 40mgs for weeks 3 and 4, i have to buy another bottle though. this is acceptable, yes? thing is though if i wanted to save money i could bridge the stack after week 3 into something else instead of keeping with the epi. i have the following lying around...

1 bottle ams 1-ad, 4-ad, and 2 bottles of their decavol
1 bottle origional superdrol
1 bottle d-drol (although no way in hell would i bridge to that hah)
1 bottle furazadrol
2 bottles 11-oxo
1 mass FX
2 bottles of the new red jungle warfare which people are saying is weak and causes loss of libido

your guys input would be greatly appreciated -

-Lats

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
Hey dude, I've got 2 bottles of Methyl-E in my stash. If you can't post those lot #'s here, will you PM me and give them to me please? I'd like to make sure mine aren't from the bad batch. Thanks! THE THUNDERGOD
The batch of Methyl E that I have is: LOT 710034 EXP 07

I don't know for a fact that it's bunk, but I'm just passing on the rumors. I wish someone would post good numbers on this stuff so I could start mine.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The batch of Methyl E that I have is: LOT 710034 EXP 07

I don't know for a fact that it's bunk, but I'm just passing on the rumors. I wish someone would post good numbers on this stuff so I could start mine.
Appreciate the info bro! Mine don't Expire until 2010, so I'm good. Thanks for the peace of mind! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And Weeerree back to Lats's exciting and enthralling epistane e-log!

i tried something new today to see if i would feel this compound more, i had my first 10mg after my first meal, at 12:00, then i had my second after my second at 3, and instead of waiting to take my third after the workout, which would have been 8, i toook it at 5, and worked out at 6. i felt it much much more than previous workout days, i have been feeling it a little bit more the past couple days than last week, and when i put them closer together before my workout i really know its in me. the workout went awsome. still no weight gain that im positive of. but my strength was much higher than last weeks back workout - as you can see -----

thursday - back/abs

weighted pull ups - 45 X 11, 50 X 7
(up from 35 X 6)

t - bar rows - 5 plates X 10, 6 plates X 12, 7 plates X 8
- never done 7 plates as well as i have before

reverse grip pull downs (new to me) - 160 X 10, 175 X 12

deadlifts - 315 X 15, 365 x 8
(up from 315 X 5)
-incredable set, best damn set ive ever done form wise and explosion wise, and had no pain whatsoever or aches afterwords. so incredable, felt like god, and after i finished the set for the first time i experienced for a half a second blurred vision, but then everything normalized. ive had high blood pressure before with m1-t, and i dont feel like i have it now
but i am going to have it check just to be safe.

then i finished with a set of pull ups for 11 reps. then i did some explosive ab work and now im done. my lats and spinal erectors are toassttt.

ive also upped my omegas by cooking with more olive oil, and adding a tbspn to my daily tuna sandwhich. im also going to add 6oz salmon 3x a week with rice in place of chicken, its hard for me to eat chicken for some reason.

as for the throwing up incident, this happens occasionaly i am currently being blood tested for a bunch of allergies, i went to an allergist and they did a skin test and i came up positive for...brace yourself...soy,milk,eggs,almonds,cashews,peanuts,beef,pork,chicken, banana,strawberry,onion,tomato,potato...ya. a bodybuilders nightmare right! but she says she sees alot of false positives so the blood work is being done to confirm what exactly i am allergic too. i am definetly allergic to soy and nuts, but might also be slightly allergic to the other things, well see. it would explain my throwing up and difficulty eating.

OK and one more thing. now that i know i feel the epi when i dose it 20mg close to before my workout id like to up it to 40mgs for weeks 3 and 4, i have to buy another bottle though. this is acceptable, yes? thing is though if i wanted to save money i could bridge the stack after week 3 into something else instead of keeping with the epi. i have the following lying around...

1 bottle ams 1-ad, 4-ad, and 2 bottles of their decavol
1 bottle origional superdrol
1 bottle d-drol (although no way in hell would i bridge to that hah)
1 bottle furazadrol
2 bottles 11-oxo
1 mass FX
2 bottles of the new red jungle warfare which people are saying is weak and causes loss of libido

your guys input would be greatly appreciated -

-Lats
This is only a suggestion mind you. If you finish the final 3 weeks with your original Superdrol @ 20 mg. per day, you will definitely start to put on some lean weight. The strength you've derived from the Epi ought to translate over well into the superdrol phase, if you decide to run it. I have 1 question though. What is d-drol anyway?:think: I don't recognize that one! ha ha THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

ezza

Awards
  • Established
This is only a sugesstion mind you. If you finish the final 3 weeks with your original Superdrol @ 20 mg. per day, you will definitely start to put on some lean weight. The strength you've derived from the Epi ought to translate over well into the superdrol phase, if you decide to run it. I have 1 question though. What is d-drol anyway?:think: I don't recognize that one! ha ha THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Good suggestion brother man.... ps d-drol is super, phera and finigenix(unknown quantities, would assume 10mg super, 10-15 phera and 20-27mg fini)..... i wouldn't rule out bridgining into it though .... obviously if you were to do that it would be a good idea to limit yourself to around 2 weeks and have a a good pct lined up as well as a deccent amount of time off between cycles....

ezza

Awards
  • Established
actually if you were feeling sick on epistane.... maybe bridging into anything is a bad idea?? any ideas on why you were throwing ur guts up?

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
u guys are makn me consider alotta things here -

ezza, i was only feeling sick on the epistane, i believe, because i ate pizza and had potato chips the day before i threw up, and i think i am allergic to tomato and potato's, i havnt eaten any more of that since than and i am feeling better and better, and this morn'n i had no problem eating, so thats good.

im actually going to fiji in 6 weeks, and ill be there for 3 weeks, visiting my brother whose there with the peace core, they have a hotel down the street there that has a gym with weights, he checked it out for me, so im going to lift while im there 3 days a week and do heavy basic compound lifts. other thing is he only has access to certain foods like coconuts,eggs,rice,chicken,fish,and some weird bread they make so i would be eating heavy amounts of those foods. i should be able to maintain my weight but might lose 5lbs from snorkling, lounging, hiking, bang'n fijian's biatches =-0, etc. i shouldnt really lose any muscle becasue i will be making sure im eating enough proteins and fats.

so my concern is if i put my body through this stress of gaining alotta weight and go into d=drol, it might be pointless, because im worried i would lose some it by goign to fiji. what do you guys think?

reguardless after this cycle i am going to take 3 months off and then just go into testosterone enanthate for 10 weeks with a jumpstart of dbol to make some nice gains. id like to get into competing eventually and these prohormone cycles just arent going to cut it especially with all their toxicity!

so maybe it would just be good to gain as much as i can, try to retain as much as possible, then after fiji im going to go into a cutting phase for a couple months priming myself up for the good stuff. opinions?

if that is the case then i will go into d-drol for 2 weeks after the 3rd week of epistane, and up my milk thistle and buy some more cycle support along with taurine. then my pct would be nolvadex at 40/40/20/20. believe it or not last time i ran super i came off with nolva and an ai and a little bit of pubescent gyno i had was adjitated, i did research and found out that the nolva with an ai after super sometimes caused gyno because of estrogen suppression and the consequent upregulation of it i believe. so i stopped the ai and kept with the nolva and it stopped.

-lats
also im hitn arms today so im gonna repost later on-
THANKS GUYS for checkn out my log so far and keep'n up, i really like this website now and the community of people, you guys, because of your helpfulness and sincerity and sarcasm. its nice to talk to more people who are as interested in bodybuilding as i am.

PEACE

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: my thoughts exactly bro, better gains on test not to mention a hell of a lot easier on the body.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
glad to hear your feeling better bro.... i think if i were going on holidays in 6 weeks i'd be more inclined to get my liver back to where hving a few drinks isn't going to present to many issues... and my natrual test back to normal and beyond... focusing mainly on maintainence and getting laid... maybe with a d-drol front loaded test e cycle to look forward to when u get back :D i will say that is dedication though already sussing out the gyms for ur holiday hahah good work!

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
haha, thanks ezza. well i dont drink anyway, and even after superdrol and m1-t i never had a problem with gettin the big guy up and goin, so that should be cool. ya the gym has enough weight for me to do deadlifts, barbell rows, bench presses, squats, and a pull up station so ill be good.

i like the idea of going into d-drol now, because i can limit that to 2 weeks at 2/pills/day, instead of super at 3 weeks, or an extension of epistane. ive never bridged so this should be interesting. ok heres my last update i missed posting on my arm

workout -

i went up to 40mg's, and am doing that this third and last week before bridging into d-drol, and let me tell you 40mg's makes all the difference. great pumps, awsome well being, loads of energy, i felt boosts of energy similar to when i took that A.D.D. medication that speeds you up, and is basically coke, hah. alright heres how the workout went down

barbell curls - 135 X 10, 145 X 7 (much much better form than last week, watched the kai green and victor martinez arm workout with dave palumbo on md-tv, and adjusted my form)

dumbell curls - 70 X 5, dropset to 35 X10, 60 X 8, again better form here

preacher barbell curls - 75 X 10, 95 X 5 dropset to 75 X 2

close grip bench - 300 X 4, 305 X 3 HOLLA!!
(last week was 285 X 4)

lying tricep ext - 125 X 12, 145 X 12, 165 X 5

cable tricep pushdowns - 275 X 8, 300 X 3

I was definelty looking better in the gym too and when i stepped on the scale it said 188! BUT it was later in the day and i had my shake already so thats not an exact weight but i have been gaining weight now. i changed up my diet by adding more carbs and fats and am betweeen 4000 and 4500 each day now.

ok all this good comes with a bit of a scetchy note -
-yesterday i started to pay attention to my nipples more for some reason and then i squeezed em and a bit of a clear liquid came out, not shooting or anything and not enough for a drip but enough to be noticed, so i took 10mg of nolvadex, should i start nolvadex at 10mg here daily to mitigate this? or switch to another compound which is more designed to eliminate prolactin gyno, i am one of the rare cases that apparently gets it from methyl-E even, i mean come on right? hah.

alright well im off to the gym to hit legs today, gonna be sweet

PEACE

ezza

Awards
  • Established
dude grabb yourself some vitamin b-6 or p5p... 250-400mg.... if that doesn't work combine b-6 with levodopa or L-dopa... this is a dopamine precursor.. one of dopamines main jobs is controlling prolactin i'm not sure if nolva will do anything for lactation.... chances are if u treat it quickly and maintain a deccent dose of b6 you will be fine...in the off chance this doesn't work you might have to stop cycle and continue b-6 + levodopa..... iffffffff this also doesn't work then you can use caber... which cost a small fortune!!!!

ezza

Awards
  • Established
whatever you do make sure you get it under control before hitting d-drol....

ezza

Awards
  • Established
of all the desingers epistane is probably the most confusing one to me... it's supposed to actually be a steroidal AI.... but then u hear reports of test supression and lactation... wtf.... sounds like an AAS not a steroidal AI to me......

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude grabb yourself some vitamin b-6 or p5p... 250-400mg.... if that doesn't work combine b-6 with levodopa or L-dopa... this is a dopamine precursor.. one of dopamines main jobs is controlling prolactin i'm not sure if nolva will do anything for lactation.... chances are if u treat it quickly and maintain a deccent dose of b6 you will be fine...in the off chance this doesn't work you might have to stop cycle and continue b-6 + levodopa..... iffffffff this also doesn't work then you can use caber... which cost a small fortune!!!!
I was just getting ready to mention the B6 or p5p. I also recommend Vitex. You can get it from most Vitamin sites. Real cheap too. I've heard 1 carboxy helps. But the B6 and Vitex should work, and cheaply. THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
of all the desingers epistane is probably the most confusing one to me... it's supposed to actually be a steroidal AI.... but then u hear reports of test supression and lactation... wtf.... sounds like an AAS not a steroidal AI to me......
This puzzles me as well. I know a guy who got gyno from Epi @40 mg. per day. It seems to be dose-related for sure. Too much....and trouble! I've read that you are better off keeping the dose @20 mg. per day. But then you would need to run it in a stack at that dose. Which is what I'm currently doing. I'm running Epi @20 mg., M-Drol @20 mg., and D-Bol @20 mg. per day for 3 weeks. Check out my log under, "Thundergod's 3-Week Blitz-Krieg"! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
Thank you ezza and thundergod for your advice, i have upped my b's, but not strictly b-6, the lactation has gone down, thank god. but i am still going to buy some b-6 and vitex and take it while on d-drol. i have also been doing 20mg's nolvadex/day now because my nips got a bit tender too!

it is strange isnt it, people say all sorts of things about using epistane but in theory it should not cause anything remotely close to gyno ya know!

well in light of mentioning epi at 20mg's IVE also upped my epi to 50mgs haha for yesterday/today/tomorrow and then back to 40 for sat and sun to finish the whole bottle. then on monday i will be starting the d-drol at 2 caps/day and upping my cals a bit more. i need to redesign a diet and aim for 4,500

the epi at higher doses is noticeably better. 40 to 30 is way better, and 50 to 40 is even still a big difference feeling wise. its strange. when i did super i upped it to 30 for the last few days and didnt notice a difference except worse sides.

--------a few concerns i could use some advice on please guys --

1) i have 4-ad, i know people have added that to m1-t to help with lethargy and libido. i also read a thread where someone did blood work while on m1-t, and then again while on m1-t with 4-ad and did not find a significant change in their liver enzymes, would adding 4-ad to d-drol be more beneficial or more hazardous? it is only 2 weeks after all

2) i will probably have to stay on nolvadex for the remainder of the cycle until pct in order to prevent gyno. i think if epistane is giving me a flare up then most likely the p-plex in d-drol will too. is this correct to think? but im worried with nolva's liver toxicity and also taking a di-methyl and a mehtyl for two weeks after doing a methyl for 3 might be a bit much. ive upped my milk thistle to 1800 mg's the pats few days, is this good? should i raise it more?

alright and onto the juicyness -

i weighed 188.6 yesterday after the same meal i always eat so ive gained some weight. YAY!

as for the lifts -

monday - chest
-memorial day, hah no idea, my gym was closed so i found one 20 mins out and got the guys together and we drove to it to workout. none of my lifts went up, the gym, being different, was harder to workout in. everything felt more unstable and was just harder. i did look bigger however and i was really sore afterwords so i dont think its a good indicator of gains.

tuesday - legs

squat - 365 X 5/ 370 x 4, 375 X 2 - up 10lbs at least!
then i went to leg press and really controlled it - 900 X 12, 1000 X 15
then some controlled and explosive reps with the hacks squat, getting a killer pump, and finished with some explosive ham curls.

wensday - shoulders/calves
-seated mil bar press - 240 X 4, 245 X 3 - thats up 10lbs!
-seated mil dum press - 110 X 6, 110 X 5, up a couple reps
side laterals - 55 X 20, 65 X 12 - up a good amount of reps

then onto an intense squeezified calf work out with ended again with a great pump -

thursday - today! havnt worked out yet, gonna go in 2 mins or im gonna be late! its back so get ready here I A A A A COOOOOOMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations on the weight and strength gains man! Epi is good stuff to be so mild. I like it a lot better than Halo-drol. Halo-drol is mild in regards to sides, but it is very mild in regards to gains also. It's just not strong. I'd never run it standalone again. Too weak. But Epi is strong stuff with very little sides. I think you'd be fine adding the 4-AD to he d-drol part of your cycle. It will help with the lethargy for sure. And you're probably gonna have to stay on Nolva for the rest of your cycle since you are so prone to gyno. But you could lower it to 10 mg. per day to keep toxicity down. Then you could switch to Clomid for your PCT. I'm sure you could find some. It's not as hepa-toxic as Nolva, and it works fine IMO!! Have a great cycle bro! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
Thanks TG for the advice, i have lowered nolva to 10mg a day and am taking 2g of milk thistle along with 400mg's of b-6 and 500mg's of vitex berry extract, i feel good now, i dont really feel like i am on anything, side effect wise,which is a good feeling going into d-drol. im not run down, tired, etc, and so i will be able to finish off these last two weeks really solidly. my weight is also up a bit more and i weighted 192 at the gym on friday, but that was after two meals, so im gonna put it at 190. i look alot better as well. today is the last day of epi and methyl 1-d and tomorrow will be d-drol and 4-ad. i would like to use up the whole bottle of 4-ad , so i would be using 800mg/day, is this too much? its AMS's so its prob a bit underdosed.

Workout updates -

thursday - back
weighted pull ups - 55 X 7 (up 5lbs!) 55 X 5
t-bar rows - 6plts X 20, 7plts X 10 - dropset to 6 plts X 10 - more reps here
reverse grip pull downs - 180 X 10, 180 X 12 (still new to these, upped it 10lbs from last week tho)
cable rows - 200 X 12/ 200 X 12
then i finished with pull ups to failure

friday - arms/abs
i did not go up in weight on my barbell curls, and i did seated curls really squeezing my biceps after that with a couple dropsets. my form was alot better and my biceps look better, so it still allllllll gooooooooooooooooood, all god.

close grip bench - 315 X 4 (up 10lbs!) 320 X 2
lying tricep extensions - 160 X 7/ 170 X 3
seated tricep cable overhead extensions -150 X 10/ 140 X 8, dropset to 100 X 7

then did some leg raises and cable crunches for me abs.
----------
had a great pump both workouts, good workouts they were too.
----------

PCT Questions............?

i am plentiful in nolva paradise so im going to stick with that at 40/40/20/20 and continue my milk thistle through my pct, i also have 2 bottles of 11-oxo, would it be beneficial to take this during my pct? or would it interfere with my test rebound?

and would taking mass-fx help my pct recovery as well? does it act as an ai? if it does then i would not want to use it assss last time i did an ai (gasparis new halodrol liquigels and forza-t(6-oxo)) and nolva after superdrol i got some g-g-g-g-gynnoooo, stopped taking them and a bit after i was ok.

alright thats my update - there will def be some noticable changes after this cycle and ill post up pics when it gets completed -

Thanks for staying tuned and thanks for the help along the way!!!

PEACE =-)

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
alright i did some more research and im not going to add 11-oxo into pct as it is a mild prohormone, and i dont want any trouble with recovery. i am also not going to do the mass-fx or halodrol liquigels in my pct because im worried about delayed gyno. i knew someone who used mass-fx in the 3rd week of their superdorl pct along with nolvadex and they had delayed gyno. its just nolvadex at 40/40/20/20 for me. and then after that im gonna take a couple weeks off and use the mass fx and halodrol liquigels to help me cut up as i get ready for the real stuff a few months down the road.

Workout - monday - chest/forearms

flat barbell bench press - 330 X 3, 335 X 2 (up 10lbs!)
incline barbell bench press - 250 X 10, 275 X 4
flat dumbell bench press - 125's X 6
dumbell flys - 60's X 12, 65's X 10

then i did some cable forearm and reverse cable forearm curls and some seated barbell forearm curls. i actually get a better response from doing 5 or 6 heavy sets on forearms than just 2 or 3.

got a real good pump today - started the d-drol today with 4-ad. didnt think id feel it today, i was wrong, workout felt good.

weight was 191.4, after a shake so im still hovern around 190.

still hoping 800mg's/day isnt too much 4-ad with the d-drol, can anyone chime in on this?

PEACE