Methyl-E (Epistane) Log!

ezza

Awards
  • Established
hey man i think adding ams 4-ad is probably not needed.... d-drol is a pretty good stack as it is i doubt adding anything to it would increase gains to be honest.... I would save your 4-ad for your test cycle. Well done on your progress too man you would have come away with a place in the bench comp held in my area just reccently.

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
Thanks ezza, yes i removed the 4-ad yeserday anyway as i did not notice an increase in energy or libido on it and i have only become increasingly tired since starting d-drol. eating has become harder again and every meal feels like a challenge. sometimes taking an hour to just eat 1/2 cup of rice and 5oz of salmon. then after i finish eating a meal it feels like my stomach is just twisting and i get exhausted and often i dont even fill full! just bloated! i notice i get this reaction when my body is under alot of stress, which would be from the d-drol. i have reached a nice spot around 190, and am back up repping with 315 for bench and 365 for squat. i feel like crap though, and im taking it just 1 day at a time.

its really pointless however if i cant eat in a super surplus while on a prohormone with a goal being to gain weight. if i dont have an incredable workout today and tomorrow, and eating continues to be this difficult, and my weight doesnt get higher, then i am stopping on friday and starting my nolva on sat.

should i be seeing gains though from the d-drol in just a couple days? i know s-drol likes carbs and im forcing myself to consume around 300-350 carbs/day, i didnt see much on my last superdrol cycle until the second week.

peace -

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks ezza, yes i removed the 4-ad yeserday anyway as i did not notice an increase in energy or libido on it and i have only become increasingly tired since starting d-drol. eating has become harder again and every meal feels like a challenge. sometimes taking an hour to just eat 1/2 cup of rice and 5oz of salmon. then after i finish eating a meal it feels like my stomach is just twisting and i get exhausted and often i dont even fill full! just bloated! i notice i get this reaction when my body is under alot of stress, which would be from the d-drol. i have reached a nice spot around 190, and am back up repping with 315 for bench and 365 for squat. i feel like crap though, and im taking it just 1 day at a time.

its really pointless however if i cant eat in a super surplus while on a prohormone with a goal being to gain weight. if i dont have an incredable workout today and tomorrow, and eating continues to be this difficult, and my weight doesnt get higher, then i am stopping on friday and starting my nolva on sat.

should i be seeing gains though from the d-drol in just a couple days? i know s-drol likes carbs and im forcing myself to consume around 300-350 carbs/day, i didnt see much on my last superdrol cycle until the second week.

peace -
It's just too soon for the d-drol to start manifesting it's gains. Things like drol don't really start to work very much in just the first few days. It takes at least a week to 10 days for me to really judge if something like drol is working. It's your cycle and your decision, but I would just tough it out, drink a few more meals (RTD's) and wait for those gains to start kicking again in a few more days! :head: Just my thought! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
well i did decide to continue the d-drol, after posting yesterday about my distress, instead of eating my next meal on time i waited until i thought i could handle it, only an extra hour went buy and i was able to stay on most of my diet yesterday, then i stopped taking saw palmetto (i think im allergic to the plant), and took some digestive enzymes and probiotics and bAM! 80% of the bloating is GONE! i was farting my ass off last night, which felt great! so i took my second d-drol dose last night and am continuing to stay on the cycle for the origional plan. also ive decreased my protein shakes - check this - im allergic to soy, and i have yet to find a whey protein that has no soy lecithin it, so by cutting back on my shakes im getting less of a reaction and this is good.

TG - i cant drink any rtd's caz they all have soy in em!! i cant eat any protein bars either for the same reasons, can u believe it!! im also allergic to peanuts, cashews, almonds, onions, potatoes, tomatoes, bananas, berrys and i have a sensitivity to milk. CRAZY!! also i developed these allergies within the past year, never used to be allergic to any foods and now its BAM like half of em.

alright im workn out my back today, gonna check on the weight, ive been looking fatter the past couple days since stopping the epi and startn the d-drol.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well then Bro, if I were you, I'd be eating about 6 cans of tuna everyday. There's 33 grams of protein in every can. Also buy you some cans of chunk chicken breast and eat 'em up!! You gots to have that protein!! And I applaud you for staying on-cycle and seeing this thing through. Way to go!!:clap2: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
6 cans of tuna!! that would be asking for mercury poisoning TG!! id be swimming with the fishies if i did that! but ur right, it just takes extra planning and effort, if i gotta eat 6 cans of chicken, i gotta eat 6 cans of chicken.

alright...first off, im pretty amazed, it seems everything suddenly started working annndd...i stepped on the scale after my normal first 2 meals and it read...

197.4...!!!!! 197.4! i musta got off and on about ten times, i couldnt believe it, i dont feel heavier, my bp is good too at 120/76, so thats great, im gonna hit my goal at 200 probably by next week! DAMN! that was my main goal before i go to fiji, and i wasnt sure if id get it because the past 6 months i have had both pneumonia and mononucleosis, but damn! its gonna be real!

strength is still goin up, im lookn a little watery but i still got a 6 to 8 pack goin on, did arms today and the tricep got so pumped after my close grips i flexed it and it hardly moved! haha, looked like a little balloon!

heres the jist of it over the last few days training wise -

tue - legs

squat - 375 X 4/ 380 X 3 - up only 5lbs, a bit disapointed
leg press - 900 X 20/ 1070 X 12, 8 more reps with 900 then 1070 for 12 is a new record

wens - big ol' boulder shoulders
- seated military barbell - 245 x 5 / 250 X 3 - up 5lbs!
- seated military dumbell - 110 X 7 / 110 X 7 - an extra rep or two here, next step is 120's, gym has no 115's, i might try em next week.
side lat - 60 X 20 / 70 X 8 - up 5lbs for each dum here, a nice gain.

thursday - back
weighted pull ups - 60 X 6, went up 5 lbs + the weight ive gained so thats good
t-bar rows - just repped out 5 plates and 6 plates for 20, was warming up for deadlift, but then i went to deadlift and only got 405 for 1, tried two and my spine started hurting so i didnt push it, it was a bit sore from the military presses. if it felt good i shoulda had that 405 for at least 6. so i moved onto pull downs and got 200 for 17, then 13, then did behind the back and repped it out, it was alright, i wish i woulda gone heavier as im looking back at it.

friday - arms

barbell curls - 135 X 12, 145 X 8, a couple more reps
seated dumbell curls - 50's X 7, 50's, X 7, some more reps

close grip bench press - 325 X 4! 330 X 2! thats up 10 lbs baby!!
lying tricep extens - 175 X 8, 185 X 4, up 10lbs baby!
seated tricep overhead cable extens - 150 X 10, up 10lbs baby!

good workout - cant wait to see what i look like next week, this is the heaviest ive ever been and strongest too, except for legs, before i pulled my hamstring 6 months ago, i was doin 405 for 2. so they are still catching up. close tho -

as for the gyno - no more prolactin !! the chasteberry and b-6 really did the job, thanks guys, really, thats a relief. and as for the tenderness its mostly down, just barely tender but im not worried, there hasnt been any noticable growth and the 10mg nolva is mostly doin its job.

gonna be doin light cardio over the next few days, just walking for 40 mins. then its one more week of mass baby!!

also to note - i have very little side effects, besides that gyno scare, been dosing the taurine at 4500mgs/day and i havnt really had any lower back pain, ive been pretty energetic, my bp is good, so not really any other sides to speak of except gaining mass! on my 3 weeker of just sd i had real bad lower back pain and was super-lethargic. the addition of phera and finigex in this d-drol is keeping my energy up, thats for sure.

PEACE

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
6 cans of tuna!! that would be asking for mercury poisoning TG!! id be swimming with the fishies if i did that! but ur right, it just takes extra planning and effort, if i gotta eat 6 cans of chicken, i gotta eat 6 cans of chicken.
actually, the mercury poisoning on tuna is over hyped. the test that claimed tuna will cause mercury poisoning was done on pregnant women. a friend of mine has been eating 3-8 cans of tuna a day for the last 5 years and have had no signs of any poisoning.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Good work bro... what the hell is pat arnold on about though .... 'no active ingredients in d-drol' maybe you should set crazyfool straight in your other thread... just goes to show even the people who should be trusted speak crap to bring more money their way or simply have improper testing procedures....

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
necro - good to know! i was a bit worried about that, ill do further research however to confirm, but itsa nice added tidbit u put in there.

ezza - i kno! this stuff is for real thats is for sure! maybe PA was checking for vitamin C in it! haha but ya he was definitely full of crap on that one.

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
alright i got some pretty amazing numbers to report

number one - chest workout yesterday - nothing short of amazing

flat barbell bench press - 335 X 4/ 340 X 3/ 350 X 2!! (thats up 15lbs from last week boys and girls!!)
incline barbell bench press - 285 X 6/ 295 X 4 (wha whaa 20lbs more than last week!!!!)
flat dumbell bench press - 125 X 8/ 125 X 7 - got some more reps here, was shot after those heavy heavy presses
dumbell flys - 65 X 12/ 70 X 9 - went up here as well but im still working these in, i feel they have helped my chest development since adding them in

alright and i stepped on the scale yesterday and was 197, maintained my weight over the weekend, which is what usually happens...and on to the next day, which is today!!

LEGS - alright hold your breath caazzz....
squat - 380 X 6/ 405 X 4!!!/ 365 X 7 - thats 30 friggin lbs up from last week!! i felt like a monster!

leg press - 1070 X 12/ 1170 X 10 - up 100lbs here too!!

hamstring curl - 190 X 14/ 200 X 7/ 210 X 5 - went up some reps and tried for the 210 which ive never done before, got it for 5 not bed, then i dropped it to 150 for some fast explosive reps, their shot thats for sure

also today had some serious lower back pain - im taking 6000 mgs taurine a day and this is the first day its been an issue, i think itl be fine on the rest of the days tho, squats are extra hard as we all know

oh and i almost forgot...what was my weight today? wellll itt was... 200 lbs!! thats right, 20lbs higher than what i started at 4 weeks ago, i feel like im gonna get up to around 203, if not 205 by the end of the week at this pace - well see tho, its amazing just after the workout yesterday my body wanted to hold onto all these carbs even tho i ate the same amount over the weekend but didnt gain. i dont know what my weight is going to be after this cycle is over and i drop the extra glycogen and water weight, i still have a clearly visible 6 pack in the fridge waiting to be drunk, juuuust kiddin, seriously tho i do still have a visible 6 pack.

so to sum it up

is this the most ive ever weighed? YES
is this the strongest ive ever been? YES
am i so happy from these results i am getting boners daily? YES

aight - thats the update - tomorrow is gonna be killer on shoulders, im feeling confident about the 120 dumbells goin up a few times.

PEACE

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All I can say is freakin' WOW!! What gains!! You should be happy bro. This is one of the most successful cycles I've ever followed, I think. You're pushing some great numbers there, especially for your bodyweight. I'm ecstatic for you man!!:woohoo: Way to go. Celebrate!!:dance: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
Nice log man and great physique, small waist, broad shoulders & back plus big legs & arms. 200lbs at your height is a nice accomplishment. Congrats!

ezza

Awards
  • Established
All I can say is freakin' WOW!! What gains!! You should be happy bro. This is one of the most successful cycles I've ever followed, I think. You're pushing some great numbers there, especially for your bodyweight. I'm ecstatic for you man!!:woohoo: Way to go. Celebrate!!:dance: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
i'll second that good work bro x10

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
awww u guys are making me blush!! Thanks for all the compliments! im takin new pics on friday as that will be the last day on and so you all can see the plus 20lb difference. then ill take pics again two weeks after friday so any visible changes can be realized since stopping.

since yesterday ive been feeling like im burning some fat off and noticed this morning i appeared more muscular in the mirror, i think now that im 200 , the 4800 calorie diet ive been following might not cut it if i want to keep gianing the rest of the week, im gonna see what my weight is today, im working out in an hour, and if im up ill keep it the same, but if im the same as yesterday im gonna bump it to 5000.

aight! thanks for your responses, its gonna be a big-ol-shoulder-boulder day today!!

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
just finished shoulders/traps/calves and man i was turn'n some heads in that gym!!

so i got pretty tired b4 the workout, i think it was caz i drank 16oz of warm whole milk after my meal, but got there and was ready to push some weight around, warmed up, felt strong.

then got into the seated military barbell press and wallah -
255X6, 260X5!! i shoulda went 265 on that last set, but i was bein a big conservative. thats 10lbs up tho!

then onto seated military dumbell presses - 120's? did i get em? could i do it? YES! and for how many? 5! and then i did it again at 120's for 5 on the second set, so thats 20lbs up! 10lbs up in each hand!

side laterals - 65X 20, 75 X 8, upped it here to 5'lbs each dumbell.

then i did some heavy shrugs with 465 and some calf presses and donkey raises to finish em off. checked my weight and i was correct with my presumption, i weighed 200.4, same as yesterday. im going to try and eat a bit more for the rest of the day, see if i cant get that number up to 202 by friday.

also to report - the balls have shrunken a bit...this **** is some suppressive stuff huh! annnd i dont know what i was thinking, im goin to fiji not in 3 weeks, in two weeks!! has me alittle worried caz im gonna be in 3 diff hotels now, my dad changed the plans on me, and so im prob gonna be using weight stacks for my workouts, gonna have to do some slow ass reps so i can fail, and with all my allergies i really dont know what im going to do caz i cant eat most of the hotel food...im just going to try and maintain 3000 cals a day, im gonna get ripped thats for sure, but i hope its not at a huge cost for all this strength ive gained..ill only know once fiji is over and im back in a real gym with real weights, just hopin i dont see 185 or less when i get back. it will be a nice break for my joints tho, but i dont have any issues, in fact ive never had less pains! usually i get a bit of shoulder pain from bench press'n, but not anymore, gotta be the water, or all the fish.

im going to post my diet ive been following on here after i eat, i would appreciate any critiqes of it please. always lookin to improve. thanks!

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
heres the diet i promised -

meal 1 -
4 eggs with 1 piece cheese
1/2 cup oatmeal with 2oz skim milk
1cup whole yogurt with 1 serving fruit
8oz orange juice

meal 2 -
1 can tuna with 1 tbspn olive oil
1 bowl raisen bran with 8oz milk
16oz whole milk

then its 2 protein shakes for before and after the workout

meal 3 (1 hour after workout)
1 can tuna w/1 tbspn olive oil
2 bowls cereal with skim milk

meal 4 (3 hours after workout)
1/2 cup white rice
6oz salmon or tilapia cooked in olive oil (at least 1 tbspn)
16oz whole milk

meal 5 -
4eggs with 1 piece cheese
1/2 cup oatmeal with 2oz skim milk
1 protein shake w/water
2 tbspn fish oil

this comes to roughly 4900 cals (protein shakes are 300 cals/piece, 30g protein and the rest carbs)

total protein - 342
total carbs - 506
total fat - 170
(total cals 4922)

my diets changed from when i first posted it on page one, no more whole wheat bagels, i feel i was getting an allergic reaction to them, they have been replaced with whole wheat org cereal, and chicken got real hard to eat but fish is fine, and i got a bad batch of turkey so i havnt wanted any of that, so ive actually been a pecto-vegetarian this past week who doesnt eat any vegetables! hah!

alright so what do u guys think? alotta dairy huh? what would you change, alter, add, take away?

ezza

Awards
  • Established
hey i have to say your diet is already pretty sweet... i wouldn't change much the only thing you might consider adding is some red meat a couple of times a week... how long of your cycle left now? and how are you going to go with pct? I doubt you will lose much of your gains if your doing a good pct even if you don't train at all for a couple of weeks and at least maintain a deccent diet...

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
thanks ezza, im glad you approve of my diet. alright ive been feeling really really sheatty yesterday and today and yesterday worked out although i didnt go up that much and slept the rest of the day, ate meals on time but meals were about a third of what they are normally because it was just too dificult to eat, no saliva, feeling nautious, really tired. also have had more itchy lil red bumps develop on my shoulders, forearms and back, so im havin an allergic reaction to something in my diet, i think the increase in milk is making it worse, this morn'n my meal was 250cals less and i went to the gym after and weighed in at 199.6, not bad i thought for eating less, and the workout today was alright.

barbell curls - 135 X 12, 150 X 7 - up 5lbs
seated dumbell curls - 55 X 7, 55X 7 - up 5lbs
close grip bench - 330 X 4, 335 X 3 - up 5lbs
seated overhead tricep cable extensions - 150 X 12, 156 X 6 - up 6lbs

not bad, i kept it shorter caz i was really tired and dont want to impair recovery.

i had pics taken today too but the kid who took em isnt the same kid as last time and his were all shaky! and the angle and lighting could be better, sorry bout that, it doesnt highlight all the gains that well but u can see the diff still. so thats a good 17lbs heavier, not sayn 20 caz who knows with the food in my stomach on the scale, and + 3/4" on my arms, i think most of the mass went to my chest/back.

and there you have it, thats me at around 200lbs with im guessing bf around 9% and u get to see my killer tricep that u didnt see last time.

id post the other pics right up next to these but im in a rush boys and girls, PEACE

ALSO, last night i took my last pill of d-drol, not doing it today caz i think thats just making things worse, and this morning i started my nolva at 40mgs, will also be eating less food from now on too until i can get my bad feelings under control. prob eatn around 3800, 4000 cals. well see tho.

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
im a few days into pct and im a bit tired, thats for sure. i do however feel alot better, although im still getting painful back/kidney pumps from walking! the pain is decreasing but still happenin, i guess as the compound further filters its toxins out of my system. this did not occur last time after i stopped stopped s-drol that i remember tho. good news is i have been able to eat my meals on time. i have also had a bit increase in fat and a slight decrease in muscle hardness. i look a bit less muscular, its to be expected tho. gonna eat well tomorrow, and look forward to my chest workout on monday, im still deciding if im going to go as heavy as i can on all sets like ive been doin, or heavy on just one set for each exercise that i would work up to. going to play it by ear. i feel like ive lost a lb or two as well, we will find out on monday.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
goooood **** bro. glad everything is patching up:head:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm glad you enjoyed your cycle so much. Now aren't you glad you kept on plugging away after you got sick?:sick: I have NEVER stopped a cycle short just because of an upset stomach or a headache. Some people!!:toofunny: Anyway, great job bro. Have you ever thought about competing? You're put together really well man. I think you would do fantastic!!:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
Thanks guys for the nice replies, it brings water and tears to my eyes, but it smells and it attracts all those flies and their getn on my meat and makn it bad so im gonna kill em, aint that rad?

alright enuf of that -

YEeeeeeeessssssssssss TG i am happy i kept plugn away, i have thought about competing, id like to get to 230 first with a 6 pack before doing so tho, then ill cut down and possibly compete in a local show and take it from there. if everything goes as planned i should be at/around 230 lookn good this time next year, as im going to start my first real time test test testing 1 2 3 in a couple months.

OK I DONT KNOW HOW BUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut

i was able to maintain my weight so far, its been 4 days of pct'ing and i weighed in at 199.6 today, annnd i was like ok ima take it one set at a time, u kno, ive been a bit extra tired lately and dont want to impair recovery...well im warming up for bench and i couldnt resist, i was hoping to get 350 for at least 2 again, just like last week...heres how it went...

315 X 9, was so suprised at how light it felt, never felt this light before...so i said screw it if i got 9 with this i can prob do 355 for at least 2!

so i did it ... 355 X 2, and then i felt like maybe i should try 360, so i did and....well i got 3!! last week i did 340 for 3. thats 20 freaking lbs!!!!!!!! i have never touched this much weight here either!

then i went to incline barbell bench press and figured since i went up that much there i at least went up 10lbs here, and i was right, got 315 X 4. 10lbs up exactly. amazing, then i finished with a set of flat dumbells, 125 for 10, which is up a few reps, and some flys and worked my forearms. i got a pretty impresive pump too. this stuff is totally out of my system right? i thought it was gone within 6 - 8 hours. truth be told tho, walkn out of the gym and up my stairs back at my place i was getn a bit of a painful back pump. so i figure the stuff has to still be leaving my system. correct me if im wrong?

im lookin forward to tomorrows workout, sh!t if i went up today, ill prob go up more tomorrow, so im shootin for 415 or 420 squat which would be up 15lbs. well see!

PEACE

deadikated

Awards
  • Established
I can only speak for epistane myself, but my gym buddy has tried both and agrees that epistane is much better than the methyl-e clone.

Don't know if this means anything to you, but on a side-note, he also experienced the "morning sickness" bit a few times as well. Hope the rest of your training goes smoothly.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
I can only speak for epistane myself, but my gym buddy has tried both and agrees that epistane is much better than the methyl-e clone.

Don't know if this means anything to you, but on a side-note, he also experienced the "morning sickness" bit a few times as well. Hope the rest of your training goes smoothly.
that is really good to hear feedback from someone who has used both ... can i ask which one your friend tried first though?

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
alright, balls dropped a bit more last night and i felt a new sense of well being, so im taking it as my natural test coming back. ive been able to eat fine still which is fantastic. i still have a little nipple tenderness, im hoping this will go away by week 2 of nolva? ive never had tenderness beyond the cycle this long. also i did legs today and i got really painful back/kidney pumps. wtf? day 5 pct. shouldnt these be gone? never happened b4.

legs - here hows it went.

squat -405 X 6 (up 2 - 3 reps here from last week)
leg press - was so tired today i kept it light but did more reps - 800 X 20, then 800 X 27.
hamstring curl - i had a nice rest after the leg press so i bumped up the weight here - 200 X 12 (pr) 210 X 7(pr) 220 X 4(pr)
then i did some standing cable hamstring curls to try them out, never done em, i kept it light, they felt good.

im still a bit tired and it is taking more time to recoup between sets in the gym. im taking it easy, as i made a ton of gains and now am just trying to maintain, and i have my fiji vacation in a week where i wont have good access to a gym all the time, hoping at least twice a week where ill do some main core lifts to try and keep my strength up but it will be a good well deserved break anyway.

got shoulders tomorrow, im intersted to see how those 120 dumbells feel again, and am actually hoping to go up to maybe 270 on barbell press, well see.

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
balls - good
libido - better
energy - low
workout - still stronger!
weight - 200 still!

alright guys - i am actually looking a little bit leaner in the gym now since stopping and i am maintaining my weight, leading me to believe that i am still building muscle and am actually losing fat somehow on almost 5k calories/day. i am used to the diet now, and have been staying on it easily. im going to lower the cals by taking out the whole milk and see what happens.

today - shoulders/calves

seated military barbell press - 265 X 5/ 270 X 4 (up 10lbs!!)
seated military dumbell press - 125's x 7!!! (up 10lbs also!)
note : as i lifted up the 125's and got ready to press them all the people nearby stopped and started watching me! hah! i finished the set grunting it out and they were just staring. i said "everyone's staring? then laughed. crazy! i never got that much attention before!
side laterals - was pretty tired at this point, 70's X 15
then did some seated side lats with a 45 to keep it easy
then i went onto calves to finish the workout.

tomorrow is back, it already feels like the end of the week tho as im starting to get a few aches and pains and dont have the energy that i had when on. im hoping by the end of the second week i will be good as im leaving for fiji on wensday!!

alright time to eat! PEACE

ezza

Awards
  • Established
that's some good work man i can't believe how consistant your gains have been. almost seems like your gaining 10lbs on lifts every week that is awesome! I'm sure you'll be pulling the biatches in fiji :woohoo:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome results bro! This has been a great cycle and a great cycle log to be sure! And now your PCT is kicking arse as well. You couldn't have dreamed of a better run than this! Your strength is becoming nothing short of astonishing. Incredible numbers bro! And I feel ya on the muscle soreness and less than stellar energy. It's because we're off da juice!! I can't wait to get back "on" the horse again!! Keep rocking that PCT dude!!:head: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
today i have been even more tired, i believe it to be due to an allergic reaction to a new multivitamin i was trying. i just cant take them! i always get a reaction! this one is doctors choice, hypoallergenic. it did not say why it was hypoallergenic tho so i did not have much faith in it. i think the sources where they get their vitamins i am allergic too, as im allergic to carrots and they get their vitamin a from beta carotene. im going to return it!

i worked out my back, i actually looked a little bit less muscular today and was half a lb lighter at 199.4. also had less back issues, stil got a good pump, just was beat in the gym tho! i did not go up in weights, up a couple reps on a few things, but really im going to switch to maintain now. instead of doing 6 - 8 heavy ass sets of failing between 3 - 6, im going to do 1 set of 10 - 12, 1 set of 8 - 10, and 1 set of 6 -8 . also going to lower my calories for real this time, im still eatin about 5k.

for the overall kick in the butt heres my strength difference from before cycle to the end of the cycle -

bench - 305 X 3 to 360 X 3 = +60lbs
military press - 225 X 4 to 270 X 4 = +45lbs
squat - 340 X 5 to 405 X 7 = +65lbs
weighted pull ups - 35 X 6 to 70 X 3 = +35lbs

thats all in 5 weeks. but really, ive squatted 405 in the past, ive benched 330 for 4 in the past, ive military pressed 250 for 3, and if pulled up 55 for 4.

aight - just wanted to sum it up, i got 4 workouts left before fiji. tomorrow is arms, sat i have to take off for recovery purposes, then sunday, monday, and tuesday i am going to do a strange split to just hit everything with heavy weight only once, so that i dont have to worry about gett'n to a gym for a good week after that. you know mike mentzer in his HIT training wouldnt train sometimes 7 - 10 days after a workout for recovery purposes! i tried that man with the hit strategy, 1 real working set per muscle group, 4 sec's down, 4 secs up, 2 second contraction holds, end result - i got smaller and weaker - but it did give my joints a chance to heal while maintaining 80% of my strength. it was better than just stopping.

alright thats it for tonight - ill post up tomorrow to see how the workout went, im interested to see how much i can close grip, as my military and bench went up.

PEACE

ezza

Awards
  • Established
hey man i was watching this interesting thing on food alergies last night on the box... from what i gathered more often than not it's not a true allergy and could be described more as a food intollerance which mainly involves preservatives or additives but can also fall back on the ratio of good verus bad bacteria in the gut or just the fact that people are so clean these days with anti bacterial, anti biotics and avoiding certain things so much that our body loses it's resistance all together... maybe try taking a pro-biotic and trying to ease yourself into eating whatever it is you think your allergic too... basically if you DON'T have an anaphylactic response then 9 times out of 10 it's probably not a true allergy anyway... i have no experience on the matter though i'm just repeating what i saw on tv, the fella was a doc and allergy expert though... i have had a few minor reactions to supplements as far as having an upset stomach for an hour or 2 after taking them but usually go after a week or so... liv 52 is a good example... hope this helps man i only really paid attention because i remembered reading about all your food allergies.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats LatsRus!! Those are some of the biggest gains I've ever witnessed from someone using just designers!! They are great stuff, aren't they? You'll have to fight like Hela to keep those kind of poundages up throught PCT and beyond. But I know you can do it. You certainly don't lack motivation. I love reading your workout reports. The enthusiasm is utterly contagious man! Your posts get me all kinds of fired-up bro!!:woohoo: Keep up the awesome work and knock 'em fukkin' dead in Fiji, Brah!!:aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Congrats LatsRus!! Those are some of the biggest gains I've ever witnessed from someone using just designers!! They are great stuff, aren't they? You'll have to fight like Hela to keep those kind of poundages up throught PCT and beyond. But I know you can do it. You certainly don't lack motivation. I love reading your workout reports. The enthusiasm is utterly contagious man! Your posts get me all kinds of fired-up bro!!:woohoo: Keep up the awesome work and knock 'em fukkin' dead in Fiji, Brah!!:aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
hahah totally agree he's a dedicated mofo that is for sure!

LatsRus

LatsRus

Awards
ok, since ive last posted ive worked out my arms, took 1 day off, then worked out my chest/shoulders/triceps(again) on sunday, then i just did my legs/calves today on monday, and tomorrow i will do my back/bis/abs, then i wont work out for a week, and then will hopefully get a few heavy workouts in while im in fiji, as im leaving wensday, so dont expect any more posts for a few weeks.

as for my progess - last thursday and friday i was feeling tired still, but once sat came i actually had to move all my stuff out of my apt, and i did that alll day, my friend was sposed to help me but never showed so i moved a huge couch, my dresser, bed, and desk and evdrything else from level 3 down to the floor, and into a truck i was borrowing. man it was nuts!! my eating wasnt the best either as im experimenting with what i can do to maintain my weight. if i just eat when im hungry i can maintain! its great!

anyway, i didnt know how good my workout was gonna be on sunday, but i said phuck it im gonna try my best anyway and i kept seeing myself bench 365 in my head a couple times, an even though that seemed unreasonable given the cirucmstance, i warmed up and started with

flat barbelll bench press - 315 X 10 (1 rep more than last week!)and i was like well if i did that than i prob can do it so i did 365 X 2 next (5lbs heavier than last week), then i did my shoulders and triceps kinda light but man i got a huge pump and was still 200 lbs! so this is day 11 of pct and my natty test is finally back up as i have way more energy now and am crushing my meals, and im just doing 1 heavy set of a compound exercise per workout, everything else is light so i can maintain easier and its workn.

today i squatted 405 X 6, about what i got last week, then 365 X 8, same as last week, and 315 X 12, to be honest i could of got more reps but it was ok. good enough in my book to just maintain right now. once i get back from fiji im going to start taking mass-fx and halodrol liquigels and x-factor for a natty little cycle and i will focus on increasing my poundages again as i lower the cals and cut a bit. then a month later its time for test! and boom! im gonna blow up even more baby! my goal by this time next year is 230lbs, which i think is reasonable, given my progess thus far and not having touched test yet.

alright, thats my report. im feel'n good and ready, look'n forward to fiji, and also when i come back so i can start grow'n again!

PEACE

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have a whole lotta fun while you're in Fiji Brah!! Kiss some island girls for me!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer: