going on a cycle

joerama

Awards
i am going to start a cycle next month when i turn 18 or either halodrol-50 or superdrol.
as i dont know much about these but have been reading alot about them i am going to start my research now for next month so i can be ready.
i will be 18 and weigh 75kg and about 5"11 i am quite lean but after about 5months at the gym eating lots and taking creatine protein shakes all the time and all the hard work i want to really bulk up to impress the girls when i go away :D.
i am still only benching 60kg and deadlift about 75kg and am wanting to improve my strength alot and my body mass.
any tips or ideas would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Read the rules at the top of the page.. At 18 you shouldnt even be thinking about taking these drugs. Also you have only been lifting for 5 months?? You are far from your genetic potential. You need to just focus on eating and working out. period.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Read the rules at the top of the page.. At 18 you shouldnt even be thinking about taking these drugs. Also you have only been lifting for 5 months?? You are far from your genetic potential. You need to just focus on eating and working out. period.
thats right!

you cant post in this section if you are not 21.

ezza

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro without being mean i think it's a little unrealistic for you to be planning a steroid cycle at this point.... it's nothing against you it's just at 18 your body still has a couple of years worth of growingnaturally... to take steroids now would be counter productive to your health and training... trust me i've been intersted in steroids since i first started training at 16... that doesn't mean i took them... at 23 i've just finished my first cycle... and i'm glad i waited beacause i too was 5'11" when i was 18 i thought i was finished growing but i wasn't... by the time i was around 22 i was 6'1"... the reason i'm telling you this is beacuse steroids can cause your body to stop growing.... which you really don't want... i can give you some advice on increasing your lifts though....
So we don't have to go right into your current workout i'm going to give you two giant sets that you have to work into your program... you only need to do these once a week and then continue on with your normal program ...

This is your bench giant set based on 60kg max
55kg x 3-5 reps x 3 sets
7kg Dumbell fliesx15-20x 3 sets
I call them super sets but i'm not sure if that the correct term so we will jsut call them giant sets for now... anyway the idea is you do your heavy bench presses first, as soon as you finish them, without any rest you perform a set of the dumbell flies...it will allow you to perform heavy lifting for strength and muscle hardness as well as hi volume for tendons joints ect and over all muscle gains. Make sure you have some rest in between each giant set. If done properly you will feel a massive pump across your chest and shoulders.... this is how you know if it's working :D

This is for your deadlift/squat giant set based on 75kg max
70kg x3-5 reps x 2 sets dead lift
20kg dumbell squats x15-20 repsx 3 sets (i know they seem girly but i believe they bring a lot more of your upper body into the exercise... you will see what i mean after holding the weight while you do countless squats.
Again you perform these as giant sets starting with heavy dead lifts....

Again only do these giant sets 1 or 2 times a week... i like to make the next workout a little more moderate if the last one was fairly heavy. Eat a little more protein and make sure ur getting enough quality carbs and fats.... also check your one rep max in 3 weeks time i bet ya it improves.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
listen to what these guys have already said!

at your age you risk closing your growth plates...you'll never reach full growth potential!!!!

also, your test levels are at their highest and when you cycle you risk that they will never return to full potential.

the rules state 21 put most people on here seem to think mid 20s are best. there are tons of people on here that regret their cycles at such young ages.

Jsherbro

Jsherbro

Awards
yeah i know what your feelin though......bodybuilding grows so fast on you...you see results...and all you want is more, you look around you and you say to yourself " i want that, and i want it now....but give it time to reach your genetic potential. My friends is 19...he used HALO-DROL and swelled up the first month...when he got off it....he was skinnier than before...Natural gains stay...and i've been in your position..listen to everyone...wait til your older..and by that time you'll be much bigger and you'll look back on this thread and laugh

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey bro without being mean i think it's a little unrealistic for you to be planning a steroid cycle at this point.... it's nothing against you it's just at 18 your body still has a couple of years worth of growingnaturally... to take steroids now would be counter productive to your health and training... trust me i've been intersted in steroids since i first started training at 16... that doesn't mean i took them... at 23 i've just finished my first cycle... and i'm glad i waited beacause i too was 5'11" when i was 18 i thought i was finished growing but i wasn't... by the time i was around 22 i was 6'1"... the reason i'm telling you this is beacuse steroids can cause your body to stop growing.... which you really don't want...
Ezza is completely right! (sh!t, did I actually write that...just kidding Ezza)