axiolab gear question

mrhnin

Awards
anyone with axiolab gear experience? i recently got shipment of some deca and tren enanthate. it seems to me to be based in alcohol not oil??? its irritating while pinning and for days afterword. whats up?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
did you go to axiolabs's site and check your supplier against their list? try checking your batch numbers too.

EDIT: oh, and please don't respond by mentioning your supplier, I'm not asking who they are.

mrhnin

Awards
their a sponcer on another board and have had good feedback from a few friends that have also had good luck with them. but no one seems to know about the burn?

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
never let me down before. their gear is human grade its legit.

mrhnin

Awards
thanks for the advice on axiolabs site. i was able to type in the batch #s from the bottom of the label to at least have the piece of mind that its legit. good call

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Axio is not human grade, and they have not been updating batch numbers. ALOT of people have been complaining about bunk gear coming from them too, even with good batch numbers. I can vouch for the painful blends, as I have expereienced them, but my batch was certainly legit:)

Tyler3295

Awards
I have heard lots of mixed reviews about axio as well. All axio suppliers I hear of also sell syntrop.

^I'm guessing a lot of bunk gear from syntrop as well?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i think axio has there sh*t together now.. there were some problems in the past but.. axio/syntrop r g2g now from what i hear

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
They had problems a few years ago. They have their $hit together now

mcgee1516

Awards
just started a run with axio testaplex last week...so we shall see

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I this whole thread about a source, I thought we couldn't do that...

ianm4208

Awards
Correct me if im wrong, but It is a brand, not a source. Therefore we aight. It is kind of a giveaway tho

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
anyone with axiolab gear experience? i recently got shipment of some deca and tren enanthate. it seems to me to be based in alcohol not oil??? its irritating while pinning and for days afterword. whats up?
im using their Enth and that is real smooth

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
its funny that i knew this before u posted it.. i saw your post on OLM... did u get your var from them also?
No... Home brew mate, very happy with it, correct melting point etc, shiit is G2G

scarface_tony_montana_cocaine.jpg

bikits

Awards
bump this thread.. anyone else tried axiolab test-enth? if yes, good experience? Ive heard mixed reviews. Thanks.