can i add this?

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
Hey guys, I am 26 yrs old, I have AAS experiance, I am 5 11, 193pnds. I am currently on a cycle of 500mgs of sus a week, i am going to be adding epstine to this cycle around week 4, for about 4 weeks i will be using the epstine. Now heres the question I have these old amps of 50mg tectoctepoha farmadon propionate, ive hade them for like 5 years, they are the weird looking ampules. anyway there is no exp on the amps, they smudjed off. For all i know they coudve expired in 2003 or 2010? i Have 9 amps, I might as well throw them in this cycle instead of tossing them away, do i take these big boys??? can it be dangerous because they can be expired??? I know the sus already has prop, but i thought adding more could be great

the sus i am using is Andropen

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
had them for 5ish years?...i wouldnt do it, most likely they lost potentcy.....BUT i dont see the harm as they are in amps and will be sterile

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hey guys, I am 26 yrs old, I have AAS experiance, I am 5 11, 193pnds. I am currently on a cycle of 500mgs of sus a week, i am going to be adding epstine to this cycle around week 4, for about 4 weeks i will be using the epstine. Now heres the question I have these old amps of 50mg tectoctepoha farmadon propionate, ive hade them for like 5 years, they are the weird looking ampules. anyway there is no exp on the amps, they smudjed off. For all i know they coudve expired in 2003 or 2010? i Have 9 amps, I might as well throw them in this cycle instead of tossing them away, do i take these big boys??? can it be dangerous because they can be expired??? I know the sus already has prop, but i thought adding more could be great

the sus i am using is Andropen
From what I hear test is rather stable for quite a while, the BA in it keeps it that way.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
usualy prop has loads of BA in it. although i would still be weary about its potency, but thats about it. nothing will happen as long as it was sealed inside the amp and no light got to it for the time u had it stored. as far as the prop u have its an old russian pharm, its human grade its strong **** i would assume ur good to go. make sure thers no crystals sitting at the bottom and warm it up before u pin it. the amps r hard to open make sure not to break it.