Input Please!

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
So i just ran a cycle of clorodhrol-50, love it! I'm in PC now, and I think I want to wait until the end of the summer before I run anymore gears, but I am looking for a good supplement stack. Right now I'm looking at the BSN, NO, Cellmass, and Nitrix. Has anyone had any success with that? Is there anything else that anyone would recomend? Input would be appriciated!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I am looking for a good supplement stack. Right now I'm looking at the BSN, NO, Cellmass, and Nitrix. Has anyone had any success with that? Is there anything else that anyone would recomend? Input would be appriciated!

ask in the supplement section

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Dont respond if you dont have anything good to say, didn't your momma teach you anything? I'm here hint's just finished my cycle and looking for a good stack in post, A$$
He's not being an a$$. He was just saying you would get more responses in the supplement section. :fool2:

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Dont respond if you dont have anything good to say, didn't your momma teach you anything? I'm here hint's just finished my cycle and looking for a good stack in post. But hey, thanks for your no cents anyways. :FUfinger:

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
It's funny, I can go into the supplement forum and say " I just finshed a cycle", and they will freak and be like " ask the roid page". You guys get so bent on the dummest shyt!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
It's funny, I can go into the supplement forum and say " I just finshed a cycle", and they will freak and be like " ask the roid page". You guys get so bent on the dummest shyt!
quit being a PRICK newb, and how about u go over to the PCT section if ur looking for is supps for ur PCT....WHICH u should already have on hand

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Sure do have a hand on! Like I said, you don't have to respond, if you have no help.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
just for side supps to compliment your existing pct? A natty T booster & good old fashioned creatine should do the trick, unless you were taking creatine during cycle. At that point you'd be used to it and you wouldn't really feel the difference. I keep hearing great things about diesel tech's line of stuff but haven't tried it yet.

TRENO

TRENO

Awards
So i just ran a cycle of clorodhrol-50, love it! I'm in PC now, and I think I want to wait until the end of the summer before I run anymore gears, but I am looking for a good supplement stack. Right now I'm looking at the BSN, NO, Cellmass, and Nitrix. Has anyone had any success with that? Is there anything else that anyone would recomend? Input would be appriciated!
I LOVE the BSN stack alone! I even just buy the CEllmass to save money! It KICKS ASS!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Go buy a few kgs of Cellmass and Nitrix and No Xplode. Great for PCT. YOu'l get more gains from that then the cycle itself.

is that what u wanted to hear?

take it easy man, and stay out of GNC. www.nutraplanet.com is the way forward. Some nice stacks on there. Check out the Applied Neut brand, Diesel test hardcore......

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
No nightwander no creatine during my cycle. I'm running a good test booster with post cycle now, but just wanted to get going on a GOOD creatine stack. I used no xplode about a year ago, just one jug, good pumps, but reading reviews I'm getting mixed feelings. I guess it's that way with anything.

mathis50262

mathis50262

Awards
  • Established
Ya austrailan, GNC rapes ya! supplementwarehous doesn't look to bad, they will beat anything by 5%