Fast Action H-Drol vs. CEL H-Drol

cynic

cynic

Awards
What are people's thought between the two? I know CEL does testing on the quality of their products, and that seems to be the go to Halodrol clone, but has anyone used the Fast Action H-drol that can offer a good comparison?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
IMO this's no comparison. CEL's H-Drol rules - they test every batch of raws materials, then going further they test every capped batch to double ensure 100% quality and potentcy. Not to mention I've seen 100's of CEL H-Drol logs with all decent to good results. Out of the 10 or so Fast Action H-Drol logs I seen at least half of them if not more said they felt the FA H-Drol product was bunk as they had NO results.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard fast action is crap stuff, never used it though.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
I'd say the main difference is CEL H-drol is H-drol. Fast Action H-drol is not H-drol.

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
To be honest I haven't been too impressed with either company lately, CEL has a good reputation on this board but despite the fact that they "test every batch" they have had problems with their M-drol very recently, not to mention M1-4ad. So that makes me think: Are they testing it:think:? Personally the only fast action product i've used is s-drol, and it was great. Ultimately the choice is yours.

cynic

cynic

Awards
Awesome. Thanks for the replies guys. This more or less confirms what I've been sporadically reading.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
To be honest I haven't been too impressed with either company lately, CEL has a good reputation on this board but despite the fact that they "test every batch" they have had problems with their M-drol very recently, not to mention M1-4ad. So that makes me think: Are they testing it:think:? Personally the only fast action product i've used is s-drol, and it was great. Ultimately the choice is yours.
Not a rep of CEL by any means, but they routinely post COAs/batch #s for almost every batch; if not posted, they are easily requested. It is also difficult and places one liable for fraud to forfeit the COA from the lab they use. Especially considering it is the most reputable lab of its kind, used by almost all in this particular area.

So, they don't "test every batch", they test every batch.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
I'm using CEL's H-Drol as part of my stack right now. I've used it before by itself and it worked well.

Advertisement: You can check out the status of my supplement(s) log by clicking the tinyurl in my signature.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
Not a rep of CEL by any means, but they routinely post COAs/batch #s for almost every batch; if not posted, they are easily requested. It is also difficult and places one liable for fraud to forfeit the COA from the lab they use. Especially considering it is the most reputable lab of its kind, used by almost all in this particular area.

So, they don't "test every batch", they test every batch.

Hm i just found out that lab they use is in my home town/city. thats kinda cool.

back to the topic i've heard that CEL's H drol is a very good product from multiple people and posts on this site.