propionate question

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
Hey guys, I have these old amps of 50mg tectoctepoha farmadon propionate, ive hade them for like 5 years, they are the weird looking ampules. anyway there is no exp on the bottles, they smudjed off. For all i know they coudve expired in 2003 or 2010? do i take these big boys??? can it be dangerous???

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
tectoctepoha farmadon!! damm! russian stuff, real long amp tops?? i used to get those back in the day, loved the stuff. as to the expiration, i would say if it has been stored in a good place i think its gtg. ive used gear 2 years past exp and had no issues. WATCH opening those!! i had to get stitches once because i ****in smashed that **** into my hand because the top is so Fcking weird.

jbradley1981

jbradley1981

Awards
yea, i have no clue when they expired, i wish i knew, lets just say they expired in 2004 would i be f*cked?????

I have used them before they were really good, and i have had these ones lying around, i wanna use them to jump start a sustanon/havoc cycle.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
yea thats true it could be expired 4+ years.. i would just chuck em because you dont want to pin gear thats 4 years expired