Winstrol Information

errorz

Awards
Hello. I am new to these forums but I have been reading peoples situations and gear usage for the passed month. Any information I get is always contradicted by another persons post on all the forums i go to...I'll explain why...

It starts with my friends eating my brain about how winstrol makes you cut and makes you lose weight and all this heeby jeeby....

I read a few people who want to get cut and people start flaming them on forums because they say winstrol doesnt make you lose weight it drains your water out and makes you think you lost weight.

Then websites which have biographies about it say its used as a cutter/weight burner....

I want to take winstrol but I want to find out the full facts about it and what it does and how its best to use. I am about 40 pounds or more over weight i am 5'7" and i weight 215 my age is 21...I want to lose alot of my fat so i want to do research on "cutters" like winstrol and anavar. does anyone have any tips?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
stay away from ANY illegal fatburners and steroids, u need to focus on diet

fyi, winstrol is used as a hardener/lean mass building for ppl who have 10% bodyfat or LESS

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
this is something that is diet dependant. if your eat 4000 calories a day, but taking winstrol, your not going to lose weight. if you go on a cutting diet and take winstrol, you will lose weight. when they say that they are cutters or bulkers, it just states what they are best used for. you can use any steroid for a bulk or cut, just some are better than others, ie, you dont want dbol for instance on a cut since its wet, while you wouldnt use winny on a bulk because there are better steroids as far as gains go for bulking. that is how i believe it to be atleast, somebody correct me if i am wrong.

errorz

Awards
my diet

right now i am on a very strict diet. all i eat is meats everyday (no grease) only good steak and chicken and tuna. egg whites or turkey hot dogs for breakfast.

pretty much a low carb 0 sugar 0 fat diet....
So my diet is on point with the losing weight part. But i want my muscles to show or atleast have some type of cuts

z06

z06

Awards
It starts with my friends eating my brain about how winstrol makes you cut and makes you lose weight and all this heeby jeeby....
You will be very disappointed with winny if you're not bodyfat isn't low enough, and it should be run with testosterone. Winny does not make you lose fat, some water yes, but not what you're looking for.

winstrol doesnt make you lose weight it drains your water out and makes you think you lost weight.
This is true since winstrol is a hardening agent.

I want to lose alot of my fat so i want to do research on "cutters" like winstrol and anavar. does anyone have any tips?
If you say you are 40lbs over weight then neither will help you. You need a well planned out diet along with proper cardio. There's plenty of info out there to help, along with knowledgeable bros on the boards to point you in the right direction. A lot of people aren't aware of this but winstrol actually dose damage to lung tissue(read a study on it, if anyone wants it PM me) which is why if I was going to run a hardening agent (once I get sub 10%) I'm going to go with masteron. But once again, start planning out a diet and take this day by day.

errorz

Awards
i appreciate the help. im going to stick to my diet since ive already lost 8 pounds in a week from the low carb diet. ima finish losing like 25 more pounds and keep doing research on all the forums :afro:

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
my question is how long have you been dieting and exercising consistently? And what results have you achieved through that?
Or are you just starting out and wanting to take win?
Also what is your current body fat %