16 times more anabolic than testosterone? - AnabolicMinds.com

16 times more anabolic than testosterone?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member

16 times more anabolic than testosterone?

How is Methyl 1test 16 time more anabolic than testosterone? When 1test is supposedly 7 times more anabolic. From what I understand Methyl 1test is 1test but can't breakdown in the liver. I don't understand.

2. New Member

Who said it was 16 times more anabolic than test?
  3. New Member

when they make a new 1test variant, do they change the molecules of the 1test so that it's better absorbed or works better?
    •   

4. Brewing Anabolic Minds

Originally posted by wildcat24
    How is Methyl 1test 16 time more anabolic than testosterone? When 1test is supposedly 7 times more anabolic. From what I understand Methyl 1test is 1test but can't breakdown in the liver. I don't understand.
    Methyl 1-test is 17-alkylated 1-testosterone. This methylation makes the product orally available in the 95-98% range. It should not be used for longer than 4-6 weeks as it may skew liver values (but no more so than d-bol or other 17-AA compounds). This product is new to the market so coorelation has to be drawn from known compounds for dosing guidlines. IMO, methyl 1-test should be taken in the 20-30 mg/day range for those not experienced and 30-50 mg/day for those that have been around the block a few times.

Originally posted by TheTom
    Who said it was 16 times more anabolic than test?
    I'd like to know as well...

Originally posted by yordi
    when they make a new 1test variant, do they change the molecules of the 1test so that it's better absorbed or works better?
    The methylation is an addition to the molecule and DOES NOT change the parent compound (in this case, 1-test). The purpose of methylation is to enhance oral availability which it does to near 100%. As it stands, this product is the most effective 1-test product on the market.

Chemo
  5. Advanced Member

Even more effective than injectable 1-Test Cyp.?
  6. New Member

Go to l e g a l g e a r. c o m and on the bottom of the title of Methyl 1test it says it 16 times more anabolic.
  7. Banned

This is from the original data posted on Methyl 1-Test from Patrick Arnold. Unfortunately, he has access to the books and I do not because they have been out of print for decades. The reported range was 9 - 16 times more anabolic than Test. This is marketing stuff for sure, buit it is a potent compound no doubt. Rat Assays really are meaningless.

EDog
  8. New Member

A lot of you seem to think methylating 1-test is just a delivery method like an ethergel, its not, it makes it a different compound and methylated steroids tend to be much more potent. Look at dianabol for example, its methyl boldenone.
    It intensifies just about every aspect of the compound, if the compound aromatizes to estradiol like testosterone or boldenone, in methyltest and dianabol it aromatizes to methyl-estradiol which is a good deal more powerful. Of course with 1-test the estrogen is a non-issue but the point im trying to make is that a lot of you think its just a more bioavailable 1-test, where it is actually an increasingly powerful compound.
  9. Elite Member

wildcat you can just put the URL for the place.. we are no bb.com.. we don't edit links to places.
  10. Registered User

MMMMMMMMMM... 1Test.

I would lover new users to give their impressions of this product. Can you feel it, pumps etc?? I just went into small dept to poison my neighborhoods dogs, cats, mice, chickens. Too bad once their dead, I'll probably eat them-- not to waste GREAT protein. MMMMMMMMMM--1-Test.
  11. Homebrew Help, Inc.

Methylated 1-test IMO is the best thing that has happend in a long time. If you don't count the new formula Chemo came up with. Gettgin enough 1-test on my body with some 4-ad becomes a bath.. I plan to run about a 50mg /day cycle with OH and 4-ad.. We will see where it goes.... TTY
  12. Banned

At 50mg, give your steers milk thistle and NAC!
  13. Registered User

u guys selling nac and milk thistle? what about i think its called liv-51?
  14. New Member

Sounds like it can be some good stuff. I am going to have to read more on it.
  15. Registered User

i got 3 bottles to go with my reading..lmao
  16. Banned

I will get milk thistle and NAC up tonight.

EDog
  17. Board Sponsor

I want some...
  18. Homebrew Help, Inc.

You're right. Maybe I will start with 30mg/day and up it if need be... I always get ahead of myself. I always want to get big in 1 day... And we all know that can only happen with MAG-10.. TTY
  19. New Member

Originally posted by curt2go
    You're right. Maybe I will start with 30mg/day and up it if need be... I always get ahead of myself. I always want to get big in 1 day... And we all know that can only happen with MAG-10.. TTY
    cell tech works best for that purpose bro..gee, dont u know anything? heh
  20. New Member

my bigeest complaint with 1test is the lethargy. 4ad combats that but does anyone know if this causes lethargy like the 1test transdermal?
  21. Banned

Guys, I can't really help you cuz, my cattle have never had an issue with lethargy. All I can say is that they are not complaining of it, nor are an of their friends.

y
  22. New Member

my friends dad has a farm with cattle on it..i'll have to get some and check it out. thanks.
  23. New Member

Originally posted by legalgear.com
    Guys, I can't really help you cuz, my cattle have never had an issue with lethargy. All I can say is that they are not complaining of it, nor are an of their friends.

y
    That's weird, I have yet to see a non-lethargic cow anywhere! Everytime I drive by a farm, they are sitting on their asses chewing their cud or sleeping!

24. king of useless information!!!

curt, definately keep us all posted on your cycle if/when you go through with it.
    Not gonna lie, this stuff is gettin me ALL excited
  25. New Member

Sleep=Muscle Growth

1-test=Lethargy

Lethargy=Sleep....

26. Banned

Yeah, but you forgot the part where you train.
  27. New Member

curt2go

curt2go, I really want to hear how it goes when you start the cycle! I don't know if I will be able to hold off that long before ordering my own though!

I wish I could research some, but I can't use 1-test cause my cattle loose their hair.
  29. Registered User

thats why they make razors..lol
  30. Senior Member

I have a 60 tabs 300mg 1/4 andro laying around, and haven't been able to decide how to use them as of yet. What I'm considering for my next cycle is making up two custom transdermal mixtures, each consisting of 9 grams of 1/4 andro and 5 or 6 grams of 4-ad. I'd run these in conjunction with the bottle of methyl-1-test I have on the way for a period of six weeks. This seems to me like a good cycle for packing on a ton of mass. I was able to put on 15 pounds during a five week superone+ cycle, and that was while using liquid femara for bloat control for the last few weeks, so the total would have been higher without an aromatase inhibitor during the cycle. I suspect that this proposed cycle would lead to even greater gains than i experienced during the superone+ cycle. How does this cycle sound do you guys?
  31. Homebrew Help, Inc.

Your not actually going to put the contents of the caps into a transdermal are you?? TTY

Originally posted by wojo
    thats why they make razors..lol
    LOL yeah, maybe LG should include them as a whole cycle kit.....LOL.
  33. Senior Member

What I'm considering is placing the 1/4 andro capsule contents into a transdermal, and of course taking the methyl-1-test orally. Would there be any problems with making a 1/4 andro transdermal formula? I purchased the 1/4 andro from 1-fast400, and would assume there to be no fillers contained within the capsules.
  34. Registered User

ok im very curious about something i just read on the bottle of my methyl-test.it says 17-methyl-1-androstene1-7-ol-3-one...that sounds like hydroxy 1-ad..not 1-test
  35. Banned

No offense, but how did you deduce that? 1-AD is 3 beta ol and 17 beta ol, not 3 beta one and 17 beta ol like the compound you hold in your hand. Other than that they are identical. The 3 ol conversion to 3 one is what makes 1-AD a precursor to 1-Test!

EDog
  36. Registered User

well thats why im not a chemist..lol..plus why the **** did i write hydroxy 1-ad???? nevermind
  37. Banned

Actually, I didn't even catch that! LOL
  38. Homebrew Help, Inc.

I do believe there will be fillers in there. You will not want to just dump them into the transdermal.. You may be able to wash the filler out but not to sure what cehm to use. Someone else may be able to help you out... TTY

Originally posted by curt2go
    I do believe there will be fillers in there. You will not want to just dump them into the transdermal.. You may be able to wash the filler out but not to sure what cehm to use. Someone else may be able to help you out... TTY
    Yeah, listen to what curt said. You should e-mail mike and ask him if their is any fillers in the caps, I'd assume there is though. If you find out how to exactly filter out the fillers, PM me how you did it. Or better yet post how you did it, I'm sure others would like to know as well.

--thx bro
  40. Senior Member

Damn, didn't really take into account the possibility that there'd be fillers in the caps, given how tiny they. These 300 mg caps are only like half the size of most 100mg cap products, such as 1-AD. I'll definitely have to find out about fillers first before trying to put these in a transdermal though, thanks for the heads up Curt.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 05:33 PM
  2. 10 Times More Potent Than R3 Igf 1? This Is Crazy!
    By rislingohya in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-02-2004, 10:11 PM
  3. 1-test more expensive than testosterone powder !
    By toughguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2003, 09:03 PM
  4. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 10:18 AM