16 times more anabolic than testosterone?

db682

Awards
  • Established
Jwest bro,
Stop asking questions about certain things without researching first bro. You are only making yourself look like a desprite newb. Dont kill yourselve and really get our PH's pulled from under us. I replied to your other thread with the same type of dangerous question. You will end up having people thinking 40mg is a safe doseage for newjacks. Your parents will be hunting LegalGear down in a couple weeks claiming they killed our baby, when you truelly did.

YOU MUST ABSORB KNOWLEDGE BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE IN ORDER TO LEARN.

db

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I mean seriously... Bros... I think I'm going to have to say that methyl 1-test is NOT an ideal compound for a first cycle (as of right now), due to there is not enough feedback from EXPERIENCED users of PH. If you are looking to do a first cycle, the safest reccomendation I can make is use a transdermal for the most effective way of growing with the least amount of possible problems (again, for right now). I am NOT knocking 1-test or it's creators in any way, I'm just trying to point out how NEW this stuff is...

ManBeast

frofan

Awards
...I'm just trying to point out how NEW this stuff is...

ManBeast
What I don't understand is why aren't there more reports out about this already? Its been released in china for a few months now, but I have yet to hear about any one using it... If there was severe problems with methylating the 1 test, then you would think the guys over in china would already have found the problems out? Just my .02

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't really care why it hasn't been used, it's just the fact that it truly is new to the scene over here and there isn't a lot of solid feedback from experienced users, and I see a bunch of newbies jumping all over it without researching one iota on their own, without listening to the experienced PH users.

ManBeast

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
I mean seriously... Bros... I think I'm going to have to say that methyl 1-test is NOT an ideal compound for a first cycle (as of right now), due to there is not enough feedback from EXPERIENCED users of PH. If you are looking to do a first cycle, the safest reccomendation I can make is use a transdermal for the most effective way of growing with the least amount of possible problems (again, for right now). I am NOT knocking 1-test or it's creators in any way, I'm just trying to point out how NEW this stuff is...

ManBeast
I fully agree. An experienced user will be more in tune to any sides. Someone on a first cycle may not notice and end up making headlines--the wrong kind.

db682

Awards
  • Established
a desperate newb.
Damn Jerg, your calling me out because of the $5 bid huh?:D

I meant desprite though. Its a foreign term which means very much the same thing as desperate. :p
:rolleyes: :D

haaaaaaaaaaa
db

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
Stay away from Tight and other such products unless you take precautions like Hawthorn Berry. Blood Pressure is nothing to **** with!

EDog