16 times more anabolic than testosterone?

wildcat24

Awards
How is Methyl 1test 16 time more anabolic than testosterone? When 1test is supposedly 7 times more anabolic. From what I understand Methyl 1test is 1test but can't breakdown in the liver. I don't understand.

yordi

Awards
when they make a new 1test variant, do they change the molecules of the 1test so that it's better absorbed or works better?

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
How is Methyl 1test 16 time more anabolic than testosterone? When 1test is supposedly 7 times more anabolic. From what I understand Methyl 1test is 1test but can't breakdown in the liver. I don't understand.
Methyl 1-test is 17-alkylated 1-testosterone. This methylation makes the product orally available in the 95-98% range. It should not be used for longer than 4-6 weeks as it may skew liver values (but no more so than d-bol or other 17-AA compounds). This product is new to the market so coorelation has to be drawn from known compounds for dosing guidlines. IMO, methyl 1-test should be taken in the 20-30 mg/day range for those not experienced and 30-50 mg/day for those that have been around the block a few times.

Who said it was 16 times more anabolic than test?
I'd like to know as well...

when they make a new 1test variant, do they change the molecules of the 1test so that it's better absorbed or works better?
The methylation is an addition to the molecule and DOES NOT change the parent compound (in this case, 1-test). The purpose of methylation is to enhance oral availability which it does to near 100%. As it stands, this product is the most effective 1-test product on the market.

Chemo

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Even more effective than injectable 1-Test Cyp.?

wildcat24

Awards
Go to l e g a l g e a r. c o m and on the bottom of the title of Methyl 1test it says it 16 times more anabolic.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
This is from the original data posted on Methyl 1-Test from Patrick Arnold. Unfortunately, he has access to the books and I do not because they have been out of print for decades. The reported range was 9 - 16 times more anabolic than Test. This is marketing stuff for sure, buit it is a potent compound no doubt. Rat Assays really are meaningless.

EDog

d piece

Awards
A lot of you seem to think methylating 1-test is just a delivery method like an ethergel, its not, it makes it a different compound and methylated steroids tend to be much more potent. Look at dianabol for example, its methyl boldenone.
It intensifies just about every aspect of the compound, if the compound aromatizes to estradiol like testosterone or boldenone, in methyltest and dianabol it aromatizes to methyl-estradiol which is a good deal more powerful. Of course with 1-test the estrogen is a non-issue but the point im trying to make is that a lot of you think its just a more bioavailable 1-test, where it is actually an increasingly powerful compound.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
wildcat you can just put the URL for the place.. we are no bb.com.. we don't edit links to places.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
MMMMMMMMMM... 1Test.

I would lover new users to give their impressions of this product. Can you feel it, pumps etc?? I just went into small dept to poison my neighborhoods dogs, cats, mice, chickens. Too bad once their dead, I'll probably eat them-- not to waste GREAT protein. MMMMMMMMMM--1-Test.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Methylated 1-test IMO is the best thing that has happend in a long time. If you don't count the new formula Chemo came up with. Gettgin enough 1-test on my body with some 4-ad becomes a bath.. I plan to run about a 50mg /day cycle with OH and 4-ad.. We will see where it goes.... TTY

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
u guys selling nac and milk thistle? what about i think its called liv-51?

DarCSA

Awards
Sounds like it can be some good stuff. I am going to have to read more on it.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
I will get milk thistle and NAC up tonight.

EDog

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
You're right. Maybe I will start with 30mg/day and up it if need be... I always get ahead of myself. I always want to get big in 1 day... And we all know that can only happen with MAG-10.. :) TTY

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
You're right. Maybe I will start with 30mg/day and up it if need be... I always get ahead of myself. I always want to get big in 1 day... And we all know that can only happen with MAG-10.. :) TTY
cell tech works best for that purpose bro..gee, dont u know anything? heh :p :p

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
my bigeest complaint with 1test is the lethargy. 4ad combats that but does anyone know if this causes lethargy like the 1test transdermal?

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
Guys, I can't really help you cuz, my cattle have never had an issue with lethargy. All I can say is that they are not complaining of it, nor are an of their friends.

y

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
my friends dad has a farm with cattle on it..i'll have to get some and check it out. thanks.

drmt

Awards
Guys, I can't really help you cuz, my cattle have never had an issue with lethargy. All I can say is that they are not complaining of it, nor are an of their friends.

y
That's weird, I have yet to see a non-lethargic cow anywhere! Everytime I drive by a farm, they are sitting on their asses chewing their cud or sleeping!

:D :saw:

kmac6225

king of useless information!!!
Awards
  • Established
curt, definately keep us all posted on your cycle if/when you go through with it.
Not gonna lie, this stuff is gettin me ALL excited

frofan

Awards
curt2go

curt2go, I really want to hear how it goes when you start the cycle! I don't know if I will be able to hold off that long before ordering my own though! :D

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could research some, but I can't use 1-test cause my cattle loose their hair. :(

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a 60 tabs 300mg 1/4 andro laying around, and haven't been able to decide how to use them as of yet. What I'm considering for my next cycle is making up two custom transdermal mixtures, each consisting of 9 grams of 1/4 andro and 5 or 6 grams of 4-ad. I'd run these in conjunction with the bottle of methyl-1-test I have on the way for a period of six weeks. This seems to me like a good cycle for packing on a ton of mass. I was able to put on 15 pounds during a five week superone+ cycle, and that was while using liquid femara for bloat control for the last few weeks, so the total would have been higher without an aromatase inhibitor during the cycle. I suspect that this proposed cycle would lead to even greater gains than i experienced during the superone+ cycle. How does this cycle sound do you guys?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Your not actually going to put the contents of the caps into a transdermal are you?? TTY

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What I'm considering is placing the 1/4 andro capsule contents into a transdermal, and of course taking the methyl-1-test orally. Would there be any problems with making a 1/4 andro transdermal formula? I purchased the 1/4 andro from 1-fast400, and would assume there to be no fillers contained within the capsules.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok im very curious about something i just read on the bottle of my methyl-test.it says 17-methyl-1-androstene1-7-ol-3-one...that sounds like hydroxy 1-ad..not 1-test

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
No offense, but how did you deduce that? 1-AD is 3 beta ol and 17 beta ol, not 3 beta one and 17 beta ol like the compound you hold in your hand. Other than that they are identical. The 3 ol conversion to 3 one is what makes 1-AD a precursor to 1-Test! :)

EDog

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
well thats why im not a chemist..lol..plus why the **** did i write hydroxy 1-ad???? nevermind

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I do believe there will be fillers in there. You will not want to just dump them into the transdermal.. You may be able to wash the filler out but not to sure what cehm to use. Someone else may be able to help you out... TTY

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I do believe there will be fillers in there. You will not want to just dump them into the transdermal.. You may be able to wash the filler out but not to sure what cehm to use. Someone else may be able to help you out... TTY
Yeah, listen to what curt said. You should e-mail mike and ask him if their is any fillers in the caps, I'd assume there is though. If you find out how to exactly filter out the fillers, PM me how you did it. Or better yet post how you did it, I'm sure others would like to know as well.

--thx bro

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, didn't really take into account the possibility that there'd be fillers in the caps, given how tiny they. These 300 mg caps are only like half the size of most 100mg cap products, such as 1-AD. I'll definitely have to find out about fillers first before trying to put these in a transdermal though, thanks for the heads up Curt.

ShadowJack

Board Supporter
Awards
There will be some filler in Mike's 1,4 caps. Rice bran, I would *guess*. Not exactly sure how much, as I don't think I have anymore of the 300mg caps here, so I can't weigh one.

1,4 is definitely soluble in 99% isopropyl alcohol. If you use enough, the 1,4 will fully dissolve, and the filler will eventually settle out of solution. You can then filter it.

It's not really a difficult procedure, but I really don't recommend it with 1,4. The oral bioavailability is just as high as the topical absorption will be, so the only advantage of the topical is the inherent time-released nature. If you dose the oral often enough, say 4 to 6 times per day, you should be able to achieve fairly constant blood levels.

Not sure what dosage you were planning on taking though. This is one reason why Mike's 200mg caps (which he now sells) are better than the 300mg caps (which he no longer sells). You can dose the 1,4 more frequently with the 200mg caps, without having to take your dosage level too high.

If you are dead-set on using the 1,4 in a topical, you can also just purchase the bulk 1,4 powder from Mike. Then you avoid the whole dissolving/filtering procedure with the caps. You can always save the caps for a future cycle then, as 1,4 is an excellent oral PH.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Interesting bro..........thanx. As for maxsilver, let us know how it goes if you decide to do the 1, 4 w/ a trans.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hard to say what I'm going to do with the 1,4 andro at this point, as opinion here doesn't really overly favor using it in transdermal form, and it would likely be a bit of a pain to get the stuff into a transdermal to boot. The 300mg cap size is irritating indeed, as I'd like to dose 600mg a day, but only would have enough at this juncture to dose at that amount for 4 weeks, when it's generally thought that 6 weeks is a better length for a cycle on this stuff. And the 300mg size only allows for dosing twice a day when every 8 hours seems to be the preferred schedule. Damn.

I don't intend to run two orals during the same cycle, so oral 1,4 and methyl-1-test is something I won't consider. I don't need to put my liver through that kind of stress.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I don't BELIEVE that 1,4 is 17AA and therefore it's not very hepatoxic, at least according to Molecular Nutrition, and this would be something they shouldn't be lying about. So I believe that you would be totally safe taking both on one cycle.

Personally, I would add some 4AD transdermally with an anti-e on hand to combat bloat, (hey... it's not cheap but it's a very logical way to approach it). But I've never done a ph or gear cycle without some sort of test base.

ManBeast

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Combining the methyl-1-test with some sort of test is an idea I'm toying around with at the moment. I haven't done an AAS cycle as of yet, but am considering saving the methyl-1-test for use during my first AAS cycle whenever that occurs (most likely a year or more away yet before I make the plunge though). I'm thinking that a ten weeker or so at 500mg of test/week along with the methyl-1-test for 6 weeks would likely make a nice first cycle.

I'm leaning towards running the 1,4 orally with my final bottle of superone+ that I have waiting in the freezer, which may or may not be my last cycle of prohormones depending on where I'm at at that point of the game.

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Hard to say what I'm going to do with the 1,4 andro at this point, as opinion here doesn't really overly favor using it in transdermal form, and it would likely be a bit of a pain to get the stuff into a transdermal to boot. The 300mg cap size is irritating indeed, as I'd like to dose 600mg a day, but only would have enough at this juncture to dose at that amount for 4 weeks, when it's generally thought that 6 weeks is a better length for a cycle on this stuff. And the 300mg size only allows for dosing twice a day when every 8 hours seems to be the preferred schedule. Damn.

I don't intend to run two orals during the same cycle, so oral 1,4 and methyl-1-test is something I won't consider. I don't need to put my liver through that kind of stress.
Here's a crazy idea. Purchase some extra gelatin capsules and split the contents up so that the contents of two capsules go into three. I understand that the ingredients will not be uniformly dispersed, but if you use the same two capsules to make three each day, you will not be far off and you will be able to distribute the dose better throughout the day.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
maxsilver, that does sound like a first good AAS cycle dude. Not that I know much about AAS though :)

I don't know about splitting the caps up though, it would be too much of a pain. The cap 'em quick machines are even a pain IMO. I couldn't even get them to a desired amount. The only way you can use those things is if you fill up the caps the whole way. I just got lucky with my result after I did a little bit of calculations. If you can find a way to do them like that, it would be cool though.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cogar, that idea might actually work. It is only 60 caps that I'd be dealing with splitting the contents up after all, and that would allow me to dose the stuff at the preferred 8 hour intervals. However, that having been said, I think I'd be more worried about how much of the contents of the capsules I'd be losing in the transfer process as opposed to the improved dosing intervals. Good food for thought at any rate though.

JWest0926

Awards
Very simple question.... nothing wrong w/Methyl 1 test by itself right? 4 weeks on 40 mgs a day, follow up with Nolva....

Looking for very very lean gains

How much to bump up kcals...

Any input appreicated!

JWest

frofan

Awards
Do some research on it first. The highest cycle I have heard is 30mg, and there have been some sides with 10 or 20 mg.