16 times more anabolic than testosterone?

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.56%

There will be some filler in Mike's 1,4 caps. Rice bran, I would *guess*. Not exactly sure how much, as I don't think I have anymore of the 300mg caps here, so I can't weigh one.

1,4 is definitely soluble in 99% isopropyl alcohol. If you use enough, the 1,4 will fully dissolve, and the filler will eventually settle out of solution. You can then filter it.

It's not really a difficult procedure, but I really don't recommend it with 1,4. The oral bioavailability is just as high as the topical absorption will be, so the only advantage of the topical is the inherent time-released nature. If you dose the oral often enough, say 4 to 6 times per day, you should be able to achieve fairly constant blood levels.

Not sure what dosage you were planning on taking though. This is one reason why Mike's 200mg caps (which he now sells) are better than the 300mg caps (which he no longer sells). You can dose the 1,4 more frequently with the 200mg caps, without having to take your dosage level too high.

If you are dead-set on using the 1,4 in a topical, you can also just purchase the bulk 1,4 powder from Mike. Then you avoid the whole dissolving/filtering procedure with the caps. You can always save the caps for a future cycle then, as 1,4 is an excellent oral PH.

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Interesting bro..........thanx. As for maxsilver, let us know how it goes if you decide to do the 1, 4 w/ a trans.
  3. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hard to say what I'm going to do with the 1,4 andro at this point, as opinion here doesn't really overly favor using it in transdermal form, and it would likely be a bit of a pain to get the stuff into a transdermal to boot. The 300mg cap size is irritating indeed, as I'd like to dose 600mg a day, but only would have enough at this juncture to dose at that amount for 4 weeks, when it's generally thought that 6 weeks is a better length for a cycle on this stuff. And the 300mg size only allows for dosing twice a day when every 8 hours seems to be the preferred schedule. Damn.

I don't intend to run two orals during the same cycle, so oral 1,4 and methyl-1-test is something I won't consider. I don't need to put my liver through that kind of stress.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I don't BELIEVE that 1,4 is 17AA and therefore it's not very hepatoxic, at least according to Molecular Nutrition, and this would be something they shouldn't be lying about. So I believe that you would be totally safe taking both on one cycle.

Personally, I would add some 4AD transdermally with an anti-e on hand to combat bloat, (hey... it's not cheap but it's a very logical way to approach it). But I've never done a ph or gear cycle without some sort of test base.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Combining the methyl-1-test with some sort of test is an idea I'm toying around with at the moment. I haven't done an AAS cycle as of yet, but am considering saving the methyl-1-test for use during my first AAS cycle whenever that occurs (most likely a year or more away yet before I make the plunge though). I'm thinking that a ten weeker or so at 500mg of test/week along with the methyl-1-test for 6 weeks would likely make a nice first cycle.

I'm leaning towards running the 1,4 orally with my final bottle of superone+ that I have waiting in the freezer, which may or may not be my last cycle of prohormones depending on where I'm at at that point of the game.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.66%

Originally posted by max silver
    Hard to say what I'm going to do with the 1,4 andro at this point, as opinion here doesn't really overly favor using it in transdermal form, and it would likely be a bit of a pain to get the stuff into a transdermal to boot. The 300mg cap size is irritating indeed, as I'd like to dose 600mg a day, but only would have enough at this juncture to dose at that amount for 4 weeks, when it's generally thought that 6 weeks is a better length for a cycle on this stuff. And the 300mg size only allows for dosing twice a day when every 8 hours seems to be the preferred schedule. Damn.

I don't intend to run two orals during the same cycle, so oral 1,4 and methyl-1-test is something I won't consider. I don't need to put my liver through that kind of stress.
    Here's a crazy idea. Purchase some extra gelatin capsules and split the contents up so that the contents of two capsules go into three. I understand that the ingredients will not be uniformly dispersed, but if you use the same two capsules to make three each day, you will not be far off and you will be able to distribute the dose better throughout the day.
  7. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%

maxsilver, that does sound like a first good AAS cycle dude. Not that I know much about AAS though

I don't know about splitting the caps up though, it would be too much of a pain. The cap 'em quick machines are even a pain IMO. I couldn't even get them to a desired amount. The only way you can use those things is if you fill up the caps the whole way. I just got lucky with my result after I did a little bit of calculations. If you can find a way to do them like that, it would be cool though.
  8. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.93%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Cogar, that idea might actually work. It is only 60 caps that I'd be dealing with splitting the contents up after all, and that would allow me to dose the stuff at the preferred 8 hour intervals. However, that having been said, I think I'd be more worried about how much of the contents of the capsules I'd be losing in the transfer process as opposed to the improved dosing intervals. Good food for thought at any rate though.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.77%

Very simple question.... nothing wrong w/Methyl 1 test by itself right? 4 weeks on 40 mgs a day, follow up with Nolva....

Looking for very very lean gains

How much to bump up kcals...

Any input appreicated!

JWest
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.67%

Do some research on it first. The highest cycle I have heard is 30mg, and there have been some sides with 10 or 20 mg.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.77%

sorry, i meant 20 mgs a day. 2 tabs
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.27%

Jwest bro,
    Stop asking questions about certain things without researching first bro. You are only making yourself look like a desprite newb. Dont kill yourselve and really get our PH's pulled from under us. I replied to your other thread with the same type of dangerous question. You will end up having people thinking 40mg is a safe doseage for newjacks. Your parents will be hunting LegalGear down in a couple weeks claiming they killed our baby, when you truelly did.

YOU MUST ABSORB KNOWLEDGE BY ANY MEANS POSSIBLE IN ORDER TO LEARN.

db
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%

I mean seriously... Bros... I think I'm going to have to say that methyl 1-test is NOT an ideal compound for a first cycle (as of right now), due to there is not enough feedback from EXPERIENCED users of PH. If you are looking to do a first cycle, the safest reccomendation I can make is use a transdermal for the most effective way of growing with the least amount of possible problems (again, for right now). I am NOT knocking 1-test or it's creators in any way, I'm just trying to point out how NEW this stuff is...

ManBeast
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.1%

Originally posted by db682
    a desprite newb.
    a desperate newb.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.67%

Originally posted by ManBeast
    ...I'm just trying to point out how NEW this stuff is...

ManBeast
    What I don't understand is why aren't there more reports out about this already? Its been released in china for a few months now, but I have yet to hear about any one using it... If there was severe problems with methylating the 1 test, then you would think the guys over in china would already have found the problems out? Just my .02
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%

I don't really care why it hasn't been used, it's just the fact that it truly is new to the scene over here and there isn't a lot of solid feedback from experienced users, and I see a bunch of newbies jumping all over it without researching one iota on their own, without listening to the experienced PH users.

ManBeast
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.66%

Originally posted by ManBeast
    I mean seriously... Bros... I think I'm going to have to say that methyl 1-test is NOT an ideal compound for a first cycle (as of right now), due to there is not enough feedback from EXPERIENCED users of PH. If you are looking to do a first cycle, the safest reccomendation I can make is use a transdermal for the most effective way of growing with the least amount of possible problems (again, for right now). I am NOT knocking 1-test or it's creators in any way, I'm just trying to point out how NEW this stuff is...

ManBeast
    I fully agree. An experienced user will be more in tune to any sides. Someone on a first cycle may not notice and end up making headlines--the wrong kind.
  18. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.27%

a desperate newb.
    Damn Jerg, your calling me out because of the $5 bid huh?

I meant desprite though. Its a foreign term which means very much the same thing as desperate.

haaaaaaaaaaa
    db
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.39%

Stay away from Tight and other such products unless you take precautions like Hawthorn Berry. Blood Pressure is nothing to **** with!

EDog

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-15-2007, 07:33 PM
  2. 10 Times More Potent Than R3 Igf 1? This Is Crazy!
    By rislingohya in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-03-2004, 12:11 AM
  3. 1-test more expensive than testosterone powder !
    By toughguy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-29-2003, 11:03 PM
  4. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 07-02-2003, 12:18 PM