16 times more anabolic than testosterone?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Yeah, but you forgot the part where you train.

2. curt2go

curt2go, I really want to hear how it goes when you start the cycle! I don't know if I will be able to hold off that long before ordering my own though!
    •   

3. I wish I could research some, but I can't use 1-test cause my cattle loose their hair.

4. thats why they make razors..lol

5. I have a 60 tabs 300mg 1/4 andro laying around, and haven't been able to decide how to use them as of yet. What I'm considering for my next cycle is making up two custom transdermal mixtures, each consisting of 9 grams of 1/4 andro and 5 or 6 grams of 4-ad. I'd run these in conjunction with the bottle of methyl-1-test I have on the way for a period of six weeks. This seems to me like a good cycle for packing on a ton of mass. I was able to put on 15 pounds during a five week superone+ cycle, and that was while using liquid femara for bloat control for the last few weeks, so the total would have been higher without an aromatase inhibitor during the cycle. I suspect that this proposed cycle would lead to even greater gains than i experienced during the superone+ cycle. How does this cycle sound do you guys?
    •   

6. Your not actually going to put the contents of the caps into a transdermal are you?? TTY

7. Originally posted by wojo
    thats why they make razors..lol
    LOL yeah, maybe LG should include them as a whole cycle kit.....LOL.

8. What I'm considering is placing the 1/4 andro capsule contents into a transdermal, and of course taking the methyl-1-test orally. Would there be any problems with making a 1/4 andro transdermal formula? I purchased the 1/4 andro from 1-fast400, and would assume there to be no fillers contained within the capsules.

9. ok im very curious about something i just read on the bottle of my methyl-test.it says 17-methyl-1-androstene1-7-ol-3-one...that sounds like hydroxy 1-ad..not 1-test

10. No offense, but how did you deduce that? 1-AD is 3 beta ol and 17 beta ol, not 3 beta one and 17 beta ol like the compound you hold in your hand. Other than that they are identical. The 3 ol conversion to 3 one is what makes 1-AD a precursor to 1-Test!

EDog

11. well thats why im not a chemist..lol..plus why the **** did i write hydroxy 1-ad???? nevermind

12. Actually, I didn't even catch that! LOL

13. I do believe there will be fillers in there. You will not want to just dump them into the transdermal.. You may be able to wash the filler out but not to sure what cehm to use. Someone else may be able to help you out... TTY

14. Originally posted by curt2go
    I do believe there will be fillers in there. You will not want to just dump them into the transdermal.. You may be able to wash the filler out but not to sure what cehm to use. Someone else may be able to help you out... TTY
    Yeah, listen to what curt said. You should e-mail mike and ask him if their is any fillers in the caps, I'd assume there is though. If you find out how to exactly filter out the fillers, PM me how you did it. Or better yet post how you did it, I'm sure others would like to know as well.

--thx bro

15. Damn, didn't really take into account the possibility that there'd be fillers in the caps, given how tiny they. These 300 mg caps are only like half the size of most 100mg cap products, such as 1-AD. I'll definitely have to find out about fillers first before trying to put these in a transdermal though, thanks for the heads up Curt.

16. There will be some filler in Mike's 1,4 caps. Rice bran, I would *guess*. Not exactly sure how much, as I don't think I have anymore of the 300mg caps here, so I can't weigh one.

1,4 is definitely soluble in 99% isopropyl alcohol. If you use enough, the 1,4 will fully dissolve, and the filler will eventually settle out of solution. You can then filter it.

It's not really a difficult procedure, but I really don't recommend it with 1,4. The oral bioavailability is just as high as the topical absorption will be, so the only advantage of the topical is the inherent time-released nature. If you dose the oral often enough, say 4 to 6 times per day, you should be able to achieve fairly constant blood levels.

Not sure what dosage you were planning on taking though. This is one reason why Mike's 200mg caps (which he now sells) are better than the 300mg caps (which he no longer sells). You can dose the 1,4 more frequently with the 200mg caps, without having to take your dosage level too high.

If you are dead-set on using the 1,4 in a topical, you can also just purchase the bulk 1,4 powder from Mike. Then you avoid the whole dissolving/filtering procedure with the caps. You can always save the caps for a future cycle then, as 1,4 is an excellent oral PH.

17. Interesting bro..........thanx. As for maxsilver, let us know how it goes if you decide to do the 1, 4 w/ a trans.

18. Hard to say what I'm going to do with the 1,4 andro at this point, as opinion here doesn't really overly favor using it in transdermal form, and it would likely be a bit of a pain to get the stuff into a transdermal to boot. The 300mg cap size is irritating indeed, as I'd like to dose 600mg a day, but only would have enough at this juncture to dose at that amount for 4 weeks, when it's generally thought that 6 weeks is a better length for a cycle on this stuff. And the 300mg size only allows for dosing twice a day when every 8 hours seems to be the preferred schedule. Damn.

I don't intend to run two orals during the same cycle, so oral 1,4 and methyl-1-test is something I won't consider. I don't need to put my liver through that kind of stress.

19. I don't BELIEVE that 1,4 is 17AA and therefore it's not very hepatoxic, at least according to Molecular Nutrition, and this would be something they shouldn't be lying about. So I believe that you would be totally safe taking both on one cycle.

Personally, I would add some 4AD transdermally with an anti-e on hand to combat bloat, (hey... it's not cheap but it's a very logical way to approach it). But I've never done a ph or gear cycle without some sort of test base.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

20. Combining the methyl-1-test with some sort of test is an idea I'm toying around with at the moment. I haven't done an AAS cycle as of yet, but am considering saving the methyl-1-test for use during my first AAS cycle whenever that occurs (most likely a year or more away yet before I make the plunge though). I'm thinking that a ten weeker or so at 500mg of test/week along with the methyl-1-test for 6 weeks would likely make a nice first cycle.

I'm leaning towards running the 1,4 orally with my final bottle of superone+ that I have waiting in the freezer, which may or may not be my last cycle of prohormones depending on where I'm at at that point of the game.

21. Originally posted by max silver
    Hard to say what I'm going to do with the 1,4 andro at this point, as opinion here doesn't really overly favor using it in transdermal form, and it would likely be a bit of a pain to get the stuff into a transdermal to boot. The 300mg cap size is irritating indeed, as I'd like to dose 600mg a day, but only would have enough at this juncture to dose at that amount for 4 weeks, when it's generally thought that 6 weeks is a better length for a cycle on this stuff. And the 300mg size only allows for dosing twice a day when every 8 hours seems to be the preferred schedule. Damn.

I don't intend to run two orals during the same cycle, so oral 1,4 and methyl-1-test is something I won't consider. I don't need to put my liver through that kind of stress.
    Here's a crazy idea. Purchase some extra gelatin capsules and split the contents up so that the contents of two capsules go into three. I understand that the ingredients will not be uniformly dispersed, but if you use the same two capsules to make three each day, you will not be far off and you will be able to distribute the dose better throughout the day.

22. maxsilver, that does sound like a first good AAS cycle dude. Not that I know much about AAS though

I don't know about splitting the caps up though, it would be too much of a pain. The cap 'em quick machines are even a pain IMO. I couldn't even get them to a desired amount. The only way you can use those things is if you fill up the caps the whole way. I just got lucky with my result after I did a little bit of calculations. If you can find a way to do them like that, it would be cool though.

23. Cogar, that idea might actually work. It is only 60 caps that I'd be dealing with splitting the contents up after all, and that would allow me to dose the stuff at the preferred 8 hour intervals. However, that having been said, I think I'd be more worried about how much of the contents of the capsules I'd be losing in the transfer process as opposed to the improved dosing intervals. Good food for thought at any rate though.

24. Very simple question.... nothing wrong w/Methyl 1 test by itself right? 4 weeks on 40 mgs a day, follow up with Nolva....

Looking for very very lean gains

How much to bump up kcals...

Any input appreicated!

JWest

25. Do some research on it first. The highest cycle I have heard is 30mg, and there have been some sides with 10 or 20 mg.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 7X More Anabolic than Testosterone!! BULKER ON SALE!!
    By musclemaker in forum Supplement Deals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-18-2016, 06:17 AM
  2. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-10-2016, 12:35 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-09-2016, 11:50 PM
  4. 7 TIMES MORE ANABOLIC THAN YOUR TESTOSTERONE! IML SUPP ON SALE!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2016, 08:42 AM
  5. 10 TIME MORE ANDROGENIC THAN TESTOSTERONE!! ON SALE NOW!!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2016, 07:48 PM