Liquid t3 unstable?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone heard that liquid T3 preparations commonly sold by "research" companies is unstable and degrades quickly? I came across this on another sight last week and had never heard it before. Is there any truth to this?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I would say it isnt true .I use 25mcg/2xs per day and I recently had some blood work done and my t3 was high and t4 was low [so since your body makes t3 from t4 it must be coming from somewhere] just make sure you keep it in the fridge

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I would say it isnt true .I use 25mcg/2xs per day and I recently had some blood work done and my t3 was high and t4 was low [so since your body makes t3 from t4 it must be coming from somewhere] just make sure you keep it in the fridge
I've used research chems with success before too, which was why I wasn't sure where this unstable idea was coming from. I thought possible maybe it has to do with the shelf life or something? I haven't kept mine in the fridge though, and have 3/4 of a bottle that has been sitting for a while which is why I was curious about this issue. Any idea on shelf life?

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I've used research chems with success before too, which was why I wasn't sure where this unstable idea was coming from. I thought possible maybe it has to do with the shelf life or something? I haven't kept mine in the fridge though, and have 3/4 of a bottle that has been sitting for a while which is why I was curious about this issue. Any idea on shelf life?
--6 months to a year for most