1-test.....fuc&*$# lethargy

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I just have to say it, i love 1-test but i hate the fucking tiredness i get when im on it. I could get such good gains if i upped the dosage but the more you take the more tired you get.****..:mad:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I used caffine from a diet soda or two a day (a long with ~2 gallons of water) when I used t1pro to cut at the medium dosage a while ago. You might also want to look into PowerTrain by Legal Gear.

ManBeast

BrKonman

Awards
At the **Lost Your Mind** dose of T-1 Pro (original formula) I tended to be in the zombie state 24/7. But it was okay because I got to be a lazy bum and sleep a lot. If I needed to stay awake though, I found ECA's and 20'ozers of Mt. Dew did the trick for a good 4 hours, before my next nap ;)

Just look on the bright side, you'll definitely get enough sleep, so don't worry about that variable affecting your training.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Yes, It can be a bitch, especially if you're using it (1-test)alone. So bump on MB's advice. Thats why it always helps to run it with 4ad. You can also use ECA, caffine pills or soda/coffee to help with that.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
caffeine does work for me but i am currently trying to kick that habit. I had been taking caffeine for years(vivarin). i mean like two a day for probably the last ten years. I fear this will come back at me when im older so im trying to drop it now. The plan was to get off the caffeine alltogether and then only when im going to workout i could take some to give me the energy i need. im almost off completely. been weaning myself off of it slowly. oh yeah one last thing, if a doctor or someone tells you that your cholesterol is high but not to worry about it because your young, tell them to **** off. If it is high you dont want to deal with it when your 60 do you?no, deal with it now.;)

db682

Awards
  • Established
so your like me, naturally lethargic. Im always tired no matter how much I sleep or what stims I take. The only thing that works for me is to stay active. I can go nonstop for 6 hours in the gym as long as I keep moving. I actually did a Nautilus Tri-athalon for charity at my gym. 8 hours of bikeing, rowing and running all broken up evenly. That was about a year ago and I managed to bring in about $7000 for that but I actually like it. An indoor triathalon, cant beat it. A.C., people catering to you while you competeing. :D Needless to say I was nowhere near the best,(damn spinners can fucking make up some serious ground on those machines).

Same thing goes while on the 1-test. Once I got to the gym and started working out I was good as new. It was just the getting there was the hard part.

Deal wit it.

db

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Running it with 4-ad is always a good idea. But at higher doses of 1-test you can't get rid of the lethargy with anything.. It suck I get it bad as well.. Just stay motivated in the gym . Who cares about work :) TTY

bigbk

Awards
You could bring in more 4AD or straight ephedra pills

TMack40

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Def go with a lil more 4-ad or try some power train, check out the reviews on it if you havent yet...

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
thanks, theres already 4ad in it so its helping a little bit. I will take a look at the powertrain supp and i will def train hard when i get to the gym, its just gettin there.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
I never have any problems...so strange the body is young Jedi.

EDog

captainbicept

Awards
this is not the best thing to promote, however rytalin would probably help in your situation.

legalgear.com

Banned
Awards
I worry about the possible heart side effects with Ritalin and steroidal compounds. I am on ritalin by the way and take a lot to reduce stroke risk from the combination.

EDog

Toneyfan

Awards
I'm a naturally lethargic person aswell. I drink a 6 pack of pepsi a day to keep me awake while i'm on 1-Test/4-Ad. :D

The positives outnumber the negatives imo though, lol so stick with it and fight through the damn tiredness, bro!! You'll thank yourself later.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
i dont think im going to try ritalin. I may actually reduce my dosage just a little bit and then i should be fine. I have been staying in bed longer on my days off also and that seems to help alot also. more sleep means less tired...what a coincidence.:D