Halodrol-50 stack?

wylien

Awards
I have a box of Halodrol-50 that is about to expire and I want to use it before that happens. I am inexperienced in the cycles, however I have been training and lifting weights for a few years.

Anyway, I have been doing research and I am a little more confused about how to run a cycle as I would like to minimize any kind of risks associated with this.

I have been planning on using Halodrol-50 for the next 4 weeks and introducing Novedex XT in week 3 for a period of 4 weeks. I am uncertain as to wether I should use Novedex XT or any other similar product and whether this sounds like a good plan. I would greatly appreciate your input.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I have a box of Halodrol-50 that is about to expire and I want to use it before that happens. I am inexperienced in the cycles, however I have been training and lifting weights for a few years.

Anyway, I have been doing research and I am a little more confused about how to run a cycle as I would like to minimize any kind of risks associated with this.

I have been planning on using Halodrol-50 for the next 4 weeks and introducing Novedex XT in week 3 for a period of 4 weeks. I am uncertain as to wether I should use Novedex XT or any other similar product and whether this sounds like a good plan. I would greatly appreciate your input.
Theres better alternatives although novedex-XT will work. I would also look into using a SERM

WunHungLo

Awards
I was under the impression H drol didnt require a serm.

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression H drol didn't require a serm.
that's like saying "I'm didn't think is was required to have condoms on hand" (joking) my point is this, it's better to have a SERM around just in case, i can't tell you how many times i read on this forum......."i just got done running a superdrol clone for 4 weeks at 40 mgs. and NOW, what should i do for this PCT thing".........i thank you now for not doing that and asking these ?'s BEFORE you run anything. your going to find a lot of different opinions on this question. myself i will always run a SERM, even if it's only at a low dose, say Nolva @ 10mgs. for 2 or 3 weeks, but that's just me, i do highly suggest having a SERM on hand though, again just in case. there's a couple of other things that i will always do before a cycle (preload cycle support, milk thistle for 1 to 2 weeks, run perfect cycle during and P5P during as well if the compound is a progestion, and after cycle run a SERM, something like 6oxo, and start again with the milk thistle)......this again is just what i do, but i know my body.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
that's like saying "I'm didn't think is was required to have condoms on hand" (joking) my point is this, it's better to have a SERM around just in case, i can't tell you how many times i read on this forum......."i just got done running a superdrol clone for 4 weeks at 40 mgs. and NOW, what should i do for this PCT thing".........i thank you now for not doing that and asking these ?'s BEFORE you run anything. your going to find a lot of different opinions on this question. myself i will always run a SERM, even if it's only at a low dose, say Nolva @ 10mgs. for 2 or 3 weeks, but that's just me, i do highly suggest having a SERM on hand though, again just in case. there's a couple of other things that i will always do before a cycle (preload cycle support, milk thistle for 1 to 2 weeks, run perfect cycle during and P5P during as well if the compound is a progestion, and after cycle run a SERM, something like 6oxo, and start again with the milk thistle)......this again is just what i do, but i know my body.
Actually thats a good comparison.

You don't need a condom to ****, but you might be sorry if you don't.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
I was under the impression H drol didnt require a serm.
He didn't say Hdrol, he said Halodrol-50. If he means the original Halodrol, then it's WAY different than Hdrol and a SERM would be a good idea because of the DHT in it.

More to the point, the OP sounds like he need to do several months more research before starting a cycle. He's not ready, and he's too small anyway. EAT SON!

wylien

Awards
Thanks for every one's input...
Just to clarify a couple of things...It is Halodrol-50 (not Hdrol).
Also, I have been doing research but just like in this thread, every one is entitled to their own opinion and it makes it difficult to know what is the best thing to do.
I also I know I am not a big guy, but you won't believe how little I used to weight before I started bulking only 6-8 months ago.
Isn't saying that I'm not ready to do a cycle because of my size a bit of an oxymoron?
Anyway, I have made up my mind about doing this cycle and I was just asking for advice. Thanks to everyone....I think I will start on milk thistle and look for nolva for PTC. Does this sound like a good idea?

JonLanni

Awards
I never wear a condom but I always have a good serm handy

MuscleBound1337

MuscleBound1337

Awards
  • Established
He didn't say Hdrol, he said Halodrol-50. If he means the original Halodrol, then it's WAY different than Hdrol and a SERM would be a good idea because of the DHT in it.

More to the point, the OP sounds like he need to do several months more research before starting a cycle. He's not ready, and he's too small anyway. EAT SON!
First batch h-50 was rumored to contain some dmt.. Never confirmed and the next batches were supposedly pure halodrol.. I'd still use a serm regardess. You can find them pretty cheap and on sale if you're Innovative at google searching.;)

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for every one's input...
Just to clarify a couple of things...It is Halodrol-50 (not Hdrol).
Also, I have been doing research but just like in this thread, every one is entitled to their own opinion and it makes it difficult to know what is the best thing to do.
I also I know I am not a big guy, but you won't believe how little I used to weight before I started bulking only 6-8 months ago.
Isn't saying that I'm not ready to do a cycle because of my size a bit of an oxymoron?
Anyway, I have made up my mind about doing this cycle and I was just asking for advice. Thanks to everyone....I think I will start on milk thistle and look for nolva for PTC. Does this sound like a good idea?

It's not an oxymoron. It has to do with where you are in relation to your genetic potential. If you're still gaining naturally, then the safest way to continue to grow is to keep doing it naturally until you start to approach your genetic potential. This is not a hard rule, but is generally accepted. If you put on 6 pounds LBM on a Hdrol cycle now, chances are you would have gained that anyway with the right diet and training. It's just a bit of a waste to jump into hormonal products too soon. Better off spending the considerable funds on food. For now.

Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

Also, I don't think you have your ancillaries or PCT lined up very well. Hawthorn Berry? Taurine? For PCT, you need cort control too.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
First batch h-50 was rumored to contain some dmt.. Never confirmed and the next batches were supposedly pure halodrol.. I'd still use a serm regardess. You can find them pretty cheap and on sale if you're Innovative at google searching.;)
lol well put, i was about to mention the same thing about the DMT, if their is infact some DMT in his batch of halo, i think a SERM is needed, either way they should always be on hand anyways.

wylien

Awards
It's not an oxymoron. It has to do with where you are in relation to your genetic potential. If you're still gaining naturally, then the safest way to continue to grow is to keep doing it naturally until you start to approach your genetic potential. This is not a hard rule, but is generally accepted. If you put on 6 pounds LBM on a Hdrol cycle now, chances are you would have gained that anyway with the right diet and training. It's just a bit of a waste to jump into hormonal products too soon. Better off spending the considerable funds on food. For now.

Just my opinion, for what it's worth.

Also, I don't think you have your ancillaries or PCT lined up very well. Hawthorn Berry? Taurine? For PCT, you need cort control too.
Thanks for your input...you've got very good points in regards to my genetic potential. Something to really think about.

On the other hand, this is the main reason why I used the forums, as I am very confused when it comes to all the pre-cycle prep, during and PCT.

I have also read in many places that Halodrol-50 is very mild and none of that is needed. However, I dont want to have to say, "Oh sh!t...I should've..."

Thanks for all your input so far....

clayu86

clayu86

Awards

:djparty: Id hit up a research company and get some real nolva with that stuff man...thats some powerful stuff you have...equivalent of oral turinabol.