- 04-07-2008, 12:31 PM
Im just trying to make sure that the doxycycline hyclate that I have is ok to use for humans. It says not for human consuption but I can see why it says that...they sell it without a script. I searched the site and I have seen where one guy says they have never had a problem with vet antibiotics. I hope Im not out of line here but Im gonna say the brand...its Bird-Biotic by Thomas Laboratories...not the source but the maker. 100 mg capsules. Ok to use? Btw, I'm not currently on cycle and this infection has nothing to do with pinning. Thanks in advance!
- 04-07-2008, 08:54 PM
Exactly what I'm using right at the moment... taking 1 pill 3-4 times a day should do it and this stuff works great. I'd run it for atleast three weeks. I've got an abcess on my belly from pinning IGF and B12 and its almost gone after a week and a half of running the Bird-biotics... Good luck
I'd check out Dr. D's Page on Antibiotics for more info, very informative read.
04-07-2008, 09:17 PM
Thanks man...I also searched the wording on the capsules and it pulls up just as Doxy...no mention of veterinary grade. The Lab page also says the stuff is pharm grade.
04-07-2008, 10:16 PM
normaly it is ok to take, as long as it is not expired. ull notice if its bad if u start to get serious stomach pains and diahrea.
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigollie2006 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 02-24-2011, 10:15 AM
- By redrocket399 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 10Last Post: 10-16-2009, 08:55 PM
- By T-Bone in forum Old School Hormone UseReplies: 5Last Post: 07-31-2009, 12:55 PM
- By freezito in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-12-2009, 07:37 PM
- By ImJ2x in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-22-2008, 06:17 AM