P-plex and epidrol cycle

Bait

Awards
I saw a log for this but I can't find it anymore (maybe it was a different forum) but anyways I think I want to try something like that.
Goals: obviously bulking with the p-plex and the epidrol at the end to lean out a little bit/tighten everything up

week1: p-plex 15mg
week2: p-plex 30mg
week3: p-plex 30/45mg (depending on how i'm gaining)
week4: p-plex 30mg/epidrol 20mg
week5: epidrol 20mg
week6: epidrol 20mg

week7-10 standard nolva pct 40/30/20
also for support stuff i was looking at that oncycle **** that one of the sponsors here has? (when you read my cycle history you will see why i seem a little out of the loop with these types of sups)

I'm trying to remember and find the log but so far I can't. I'm pretty sure that's how he ended up running the two so I'm looking for feedback.

I've never taken either of these compounds but I've read a lot of logs so I know what to expect from both.

Stats: 23, 5'8 180-185
working out on and off for 5 years (started out at 105lbs)

some cycle history: the original gaspari haladrol, test-e/tbol, test prop/npp, and then a adrol/test prop/tren-a cycle was my last cycle and that ended last august
for support sups here i just used liv52/red yeast rice mainly plus multi vitamins...never had a problem or felt like i need more.

I got pretty sick in december/jan and then some family stuff came up so I'm just getting back into after about 3 and a half months which has been pretty depressing for me and I need to come back.

Anyways I won't be starting this until mid may so I can use this time to get back into it and gain a little more strength so I don't hurt myself with some big jumps from the cycle.

*also before people ask the reason why I'm not doing injectable cycle is because a couple of my sources got busted in that big raw deal **** last year and I don't want to order international*

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
You need 4 weeks of PCT, unless that's just a typo. And the stuff you're looking for is called Cycle Support

Bait

Awards
You need 4 weeks of PCT, unless that's just a typo. And the stuff you're looking for is called Cycle Support
week7:40
week8: 30
week9: 20
week10: 20

that's what i meant to put

so cycle support is a good all around sup or should i be adding anything else (other than my multi/fish oil) since i've read these are harsher than injectables?

*nevermind i just read the ingredient list and that should do it since my multi has some coq10 in it
Thanks

also any thoughts on running 6 weeks of these orals? longest/harshest i've done is 4 weeks of adrol at 100mg so i don't think this can be too bad?
I also thought about upping the epidrol to 30mg for weeks 5 and 6...

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
week7:40
week8: 30
week9: 20
week10: 20

that's what i meant to put

so cycle support is a good all around sup or should i be adding anything else (other than my multi/fish oil) since i've read these are harsher than injectables?

*nevermind i just read the ingredient list and that should do it since my multi has some coq10 in it
Thanks

also any thoughts on running 6 weeks of these orals? longest/harshest i've done is 4 weeks of adrol at 100mg so i don't think this can be too bad?
I also thought about upping the epidrol to 30mg for weeks 5 and 6...
You might want to pick up some Taurine for the back pumps. I don't know much about 6 week cycles but I see a lot of people running them. I don't know what to tell you about weeks 5-6 either.

Bait

Awards
any feedback on how to add in the epidrol?
would week 4 be too much with both of those? maybe 15mg p-plex 20mg epidrol

and then 30mg for the next 2 weeks?